News Coronavirus Mega Thread (Election Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ-Kwong-02.jpg

@GSP_37

From what I understand those plastic face shields are useless.
Because the particles get sucked in via the sides, but not 100% useless vs. point blank sneeze/cough. If I ordered the Bauer Integrated Cap Face Shield, I'd have to somehow make like a beekeeper scarf attachment so my entire head is covered.

Yeah, my friend and his staff in a restaurant have the plastic things, and I saw some of the plastic things watching NFL yesterday. I guess some protection's better than no protection. We have them at work, I wouldn't mind it if they enforced we all wear those, I don't know what most people look like being I've only worked there since Covid, and you can't smile at people. with the face coverings!
I saw a chef on TV surrounded by other people and chef was only wearing some clear almost jock cup around neck that came up to cover his mouth but not providing any air seal. It's like he only believes in projectile particles and not cloud particles.

I saw a chef on TV surrounded by other people and chef was only wearing some clear almost jock cup around neck that came up to cover his mouth but not providing any air seal. It's like he only believes in projectile particles and not cloud particles.
And when you’re fucking around with what people are digesting...
I may have misheard but abc7 news this morning were saying it isn’t just going to be handing out fines but criminal activity things like this.

And when you’re fucking around with what people are digesting...
I may have misheard but abc7 news this morning were saying it isn’t just going to be handing out fines but criminal activity things like this.
What we have already is mass murder after all.

Wales doing this whole circuit breaker gig is getting me nervous...

If they do that in Manchester I’m legit liquidising my business because I cba anymore

time to start drinking heavily and praying to odin

God promised the end of wicked people
Odin promised the end of ice giants.

I dont see any ice giants around

Even the CDC admits masks are useless. Cloud particles are somewhere on the order of 100 times smaller than the weave on the mask. Even if they could filter the airborne particles, as you say, air would flow around the mask. Masks are somewhere between placebo and pandemic reminder.

People need to realize that the cure is much worse than the disease and has been for a long time. It’s just starting, but you will see people start to say we need to lockdown to avoid the flu as well.

OMG, people will die! Yeah, people die all the time. Deal with it. The only thing we needed to do in the US was not send sick people back from the hospital to nursing homes and we could have prevented 3/4s of the deaths.

Even the CDC admits masks are useless. Cloud particles are somewhere on the order of 100 times smaller than the weave on the mask. Even if they could filter the airborne particles, as you say, air would flow around the mask. Masks are somewhere between placebo and pandemic reminder.

People need to realize that the cure is much worse than the disease and has been for a long time. It’s just starting, but you will see people start to say we need to lockdown to avoid the flu as well.

OMG, people will die! Yeah, people die all the time. Deal with it. The only thing we needed to do in the US was not send sick people back from the hospital to nursing homes and we could have prevented 3/4s of the deaths.
The same CDC that had long time political operatives, with questionable mental health issues, edit and censor stuff written by doctors and scientists?

You don't make a distinction between intaking a lot of virus particles vs. a significantly lower amount of particles and the effects. Makes a difference as noted by docs and scientists.

In addition, I'm pretty sure the TV reported people who got COVID wore masks, but they ALSO EAT AT RESTAURANTS WHERE THEY TOOK OFF THEIR MASKS TO EAT. Also wearing masks with nose exposed also messing with stats on mask wearing vs. getting sick.

Last edited:

People have professionally tested cotton masks and a lot of them reach 50% filtration, which is surprisingly decent. Exposure to a virus is a function of intensity and time. Studies haven't established a solid number yet, but let's say that in order to be infected you need to have a "significant contact" of 15 mins unmasked with someone who's infected. Wearing a 50% filtrating mask brings that up to 30 mins before infection. Wearing a N95 brings that up to 3 hours and a half. And if someone can reach 99% filtration with something like a well-fitted P100, we're now at 16 hours. Even if we assume that most people are only walking around with that 30 mins of protection, that's enough to prevent infection in a ton of scenarios.

"Masks are recommended as a simple barrier to help prevent respiratory droplets from traveling into the air and onto other people when the person wearing the mask coughs, sneezes, talks, or raises their voice. This is called source control. This recommendation is based on what we know about the role respiratory droplets play in the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19, paired with emerging evidence from clinical and laboratory studies that shows masks reduce the spray of droplets when worn over the nose and mouth. COVID-19 spreads mainly among people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet), so the use of masks is particularly important in settings where people are close to each other or where social distancing is difficult to maintain. CDC’s recommendations for masks will be updated as new scientific evidence becomes available."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...ce-cover-guidance.html#evidence-effectiveness

By now, I feel like the world should have a large enough sample size of infectees to be able to look at stats and see what people had in common who had various severities of COVID and conclude what you should do and what to avoid.

It's not enough to say elderly, obese, asthmatics, diabetics are vulnerable. I want to know specific vitamins and diet of least severe patients vs. most severe patients, etc. Mask vs. no mask. Mask vs. chin diaper with nose exposed. Always mask vs. sit down to eat at restaurant/bar with mask off. Take your car in for safety check/maintenance vs. never let any outsiders cross contaminate insides of your car.

This was in Wuhan China back in August lol

https://thecanadianreport.ca/is-this-leaked-memo-really-trudeaus-covid-plan-for-2021-you-decide/

Action is coming..

This is prety much what people have been saying for a few years, including the World economic forum etc.. agenda 30 etc..

Every turn even in shopping centers, these are primers for whats happening.. we are being groomed..
View attachment 807958

Meh, I am a very skeptical about the entire thing but this article isn't for me......it's too far-fetched in my opinion. Some things mentioned are believable, some are not.

Meh, I am a very skeptical about the entire thing but this article isn't for me......it's too far-fetched in my opinion. Some things mentioned are believable, some are not.

Lets hope its not real, thats all I can say about it. But im certainly not discounting any of it.. that would be extremely ignorant considering whats going on around the world and the amount of evidence starting to pile up..
Heres an MMP from Canada talking about the internment camps that are being built in Canada right now.. but hey what the fuck who cares right? ..

No need to use stupid computer models to inflict us with bad data and destructive policies.
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/a-medic-s-case-against-another-lockdown
Dr explains why lockdown never did anything to the death rate.. and hes used this report from 50 countries as his base..
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(20)30208-X/fulltext

CLIFFS -
Luckily, we no longer have to talk about mathematical models. We now have seven months of real-world data to look at. Some pundits compare Sweden to Norway to argue for lockdown. Others compare Sweden to the UK, or Florida to New York to argue against. Either sort is vulnerable to accusations of cherry-picking the data. In medical science, we rely on epidemiologists to take all the available data from all the countries and perform statistical analyses to correct for as many different variables as possible.
This has now been done for lockdowns. In August, the Lancet published an analysis of data from 50 countries. The researchers found that full lockdowns were 'not associated' with decreased mortality from Covid-19. These are hard outcome data; reality cannot be waved away with theories or projections.

No need to use stupid computer models to inflict us with bad data and destructive policies.
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/a-medic-s-case-against-another-lockdown
Dr explains why lockdown never did anything to the death rate.. and hes used this report from 50 countries as his base..
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(20)30208-X/fulltext

CLIFFS -
Luckily, we no longer have to talk about mathematical models. We now have seven months of real-world data to look at. Some pundits compare Sweden to Norway to argue for lockdown. Others compare Sweden to the UK, or Florida to New York to argue against. Either sort is vulnerable to accusations of cherry-picking the data. In medical science, we rely on epidemiologists to take all the available data from all the countries and perform statistical analyses to correct for as many different variables as possible.
This has now been done for lockdowns. In August, the Lancet published an analysis of data from 50 countries. The researchers found that full lockdowns were 'not associated' with decreased mortality from Covid-19. These are hard outcome data; reality cannot be waved away with theories or projections.

You know none of these people are gonna give a shit about this, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back