Coronavirus not very megathread.

It's the truth. I couldn't care any less about what crack pot theories you have. I'm obviously college educated & have a very high IQ. 135 as a matter of fact. However, none of that is important. The point you're trying to get at is where I get my some of my information. Go to bitchute.com and enter any or all of the following names. Then watch, listen & learn. Or don't. Your education & well being is not important to me. I am answering your question for the benefit of others that I know will read my reply. Those that wish to learn will do so.
Dr. Richard M. Fleming, Dr. Michael Yeadon, Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Dr. David Martin, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr. Judy Mikovits, Dr. Lee Merritt, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Catherine Austin Fitts, Del Bigtree. There are many more but that should keep most people busy for a while.

You're a cashier?

Nowt wrong with that.

Don’t freak out about hospitals filled with COVID patients

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...out_hospitals_filled_with_covid_patients.html

excerpt:

One of the biggest stories in the media concerns hospitals filled to overflowing with COVID patients. However, as an article in The Atlantic (of all places!) informs us, these numbers are misleading. Almost half of the people in the hospital with COVID are either mildly symptomatic or asymptomatic. In other words, to anyone running around screaming, “We’re all gonna die!” the answer is “No, we’re not.”

The biggest story is that of a 73-year-old Alabama man who purportedly died from a treatable heart attack after dozens of hospitals across a three-state region turned him away owing to the fact that their ICUs were overflowing with COVID patients. I say purportedly out of caution because there’s almost no confirming evidence other than the family’s say-so. The hospital to which he was originally taken confirmed only that “he needed medical services that were not available” at that hospital. Moreover, he eventually ended up in a hospital in Mississippi, 200 miles from his home.

Those two bits of evidence do indicate that his family is accurately describing what happened. On the other hand, we also know that hospital staffers, especially nurses, are quitting in droves because they refuse to comply with their hospitals’ “get vaccinated or get fired” mandates. That means that the man could have been rejected from several hospitals not because the beds were full but because the staffing rosters were empty.

The reason I’m casting a teeny bit of shade on that tragic story is that The Atlantic, one of the bastions of the Deep State establishment, has a rather interesting story. It turns out that a deep-dive study that looked at the data for all people hospitalized recently in America for COVID discovered that almost half the cases had minimal or no symptoms:

The authors of the paper out this week took a different tack to answer a similar question, this time for adults. Instead of meticulously looking at why a few hundred patients were admitted to a pair of hospitals, they analyzed the electronic records for nearly 50,000 COVID hospital admissions at the more than 100 VA hospitals across the country. Then they checked to see whether each patient required supplemental oxygen or had a blood oxygen level below 94 percent. (The latter criterion is based on the National Institutes of Health definition of “severe COVID.”) If either of these conditions was met, the authors classified that patient as having moderate to severe disease; otherwise, the case was considered mild or asymptomatic.

The study found that from March 2020 through early January 2021—before vaccination was widespread, and before the Delta variant had arrived—the proportion of patients with mild or asymptomatic disease was 36 percent. From mid-January through the end of June 2021, however, that number rose to 48 percent. In other words, the study suggests that roughly half of all the hospitalized patients showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021 may have been admitted for another reason entirely, or had only a mild presentation of disease.

Additionally, it seems that people who are vaccinated but hospitalized with COVID are even more likely to have negligible to no symptoms.

Once again, we’re reminded that, when it comes to media stories, do not trust and, always, to the best of your ability, verify what the media say. They’re guided by two metrics: sensationalism and pushing whatever narrative most benefits the Democrats. Collectively, most of those who work for the media are ignorant, lazy, partisan, and unreliable.

I’m a therapist (MS, CCC-SLP) in a long term care facility. I worked all through the pandemic treating Covid patients. I’ve written about my experiences a couple of times on here.

One area of my scope of practice is swallowing, so I’m inches away from Covid patients’ mouths while I do swallowing evaluations (with them coughing all over me).

We had eight fully vaccinated residents get Covid last week. The CNA who tested positive (and possibly spread it) was fully vaccinated.

Thankfully, they’re all okay. I think the vaccine is doing what it’s supposed to do in reducing symptoms, but breakthrough cases are not rare. Not from what I’m experiencing.

My wife is a PA in the ER and admits vaccinated and unvaccinated people to the ER. She did mention that 99.9% of the time it’s people over the age of 65.

Five fully vaccinated members of my BJJ gym also tested positive last week as well.

Cheers and stay safe.
Have you gotten covid yet?

If so do you feel safer at your job now that you're double vaxx/positive before hand?

It's the truth. I couldn't care any less about what crack pot theories you have. I'm obviously college educated & have a very high IQ. 135 as a matter of fact. However, none of that is important. The point you're trying to get at is where I get my some of my information. Go to bitchute.com and enter any or all of the following names. Then watch, listen & learn. Or don't. Your education & well being is not important to me. I am answering your question for the benefit of others that I know will read my reply. Those that wish to learn will do so.
Dr. Richard M. Fleming, Dr. Michael Yeadon, Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Dr. David Martin, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr. Judy Mikovits, Dr. Lee Merritt, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Catherine Austin Fitts, Del Bigtree. There are many more but that should keep most people busy for a while.

A rogues gallery of discredited grifters and clingers on.
Sherri J. Tenpenny and Judy Mikovits state that that vaccines cause autism.

Osteopath Carrie Madej who claims that the vaccines will change recipients' DNA.

Del Bigtree who recommended to his webcast viewers not to wear masks, to refuse the vaccine when it is developed and to make efforts to actually infect themselves with the virus.

Richard M. Fleming debarred by the FDA for 10 years from providing services in any capacity to a person that has an approved or pending drug product application.
Reasons being..... Fleming admitted to knowingly executing and attempting to execute a scheme to defraud Medicare and Medicaid healthcare benefit programs in connection with the delivery of and payment for healthcare benefits, items, and services, namely by submitting payment claims for tomographic myocardial perfusion imaging studies that he did not actually perform. Fleming also pled guilty to one count of felony mail fraud in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1341 and 2 for conduct relating to money paid him to conduct a clinical study of a soy chip food product for the purpose of evaluating health benefits. As Fleming admitted during his guilty plea, he received approximately $35,000 for conducting a clinical trial, but he fabricated data for certain subjects.
https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...eming-denial-of-hearing-final-debarment-order

All spoofers swimming in the slime at the bottom of the bitchute barrel.

Dr. Lee Merritt you mention also.

Dr. Lee Merritt may be a fine orthopedic surgeon, but when it comes to the science of COVID-19, she is way out on a limb. Let’s start sawing.
screen_shot_2021-02-04_at_3.55.18_pm.jpg

Not a day goes by without a video being forwarded to me accompanied by the question, “Is this true?” Invariably the answer is “um..no..there is no evidence,” and that usually ends the discussion. Sometimes, though, I can discern that a video has legs because I get the “Is this true?” query several times a day. An example of this is a recent epic, dripping with pseudoscience, produced by Dr. Lee Merritt an American orthopedic surgeon. Dr. Merritt may be a fine orthopedic surgeon, but when it comes to the science of COVID-19, she is a bumbling neophyte.

Suspicion is immediately aroused when Merritt is identified as a member of “America’s Frontline Doctors,” a handful of conspiracy-minded physicians that include luminaries such as Dr. Stella Immanuel who alleges that alien DNA is being used in medical treatments and that researchers are working on a vaccine to prevent people from becoming religious. She also believes in a conspiracy by the “Illuminati” to destroy the world with abortion, gay marriage, and of all things, children’s toys. As far as gynecological diseases go, they can be caused by having sex with witches and demons that appear in dreams.

Then we have the founder of “America’s Frontline Doctors,” Dr. Simone Gold, who was arrested for taking part in the January 6 attack on the Capitol. She has a sordid history of attacking Dr. Fauci’s sound scientific advice and claiming that COVID-19 vaccines are “experimental biological agents.” She warns people not to be “coerced” into taking them. Lockdowns, this guru maintains, have mental health effects that are more harmful than those caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which according to her, are minimal. Dr. Gold trots out the usual nonsensical trope about 99% of infections by the virus being harmless. While it is true that most infected people experience mild or moderate symptoms, roughly 10-15% progress to serious disease and about 5% become critically ill. In some cases, symptoms can linger for months, maybe even years.

In any case, these fine specimens of the medical profession maintain that there is no need to worry even if someone contracts COVID-19 because “simple effective treatments are available.” It is at this point that the snake in the grass, namely hydroxychloroquine, rears its head. Not only is this medication presented as a treatment, but hydroxychloroquine is also claimed to prevent infection if taken prophylactically. Initially, there were some seductive results with hydroxychloroquine, but subsequent trials that were better designed failed to produce any positive results and some even suggested complications in terms of heart function. Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medication used in animals is also championed by America’s Frontline Doctors. While there are theoretical possibilities for some benefit, so far clinical trials have been inconclusive, with some showing no effect, and others demonstrating a decrease in inflammatory markers as well as a shorter time for viral clearance. Certainly, ivermectin is not a “magic bullet” that targets COVID-19 as claimed.

Then there are the conspiracy theories. “Big Pharma” is said to be hiding hydroxychloroquine benefits because this cheap drug would undermine the potential profits from vaccines. And of course, as the convoluted story goes, those vaccines have not been properly tested and mess with our DNA. This handful of physicians, who have no specific training in epidemiology, virology or infectious disease, claim to have better knowledge of COVID-19 than the thousands of academic and pharmaceutical researchers who have forged specialized careers in these areas. The only expertise they have actually demonstrated is in spreading misinformation and undermining evidence-based advice.

The conspiracy theories continue with some more unabashed nonsense about two factories manufacturing ingredients for hydroxychloroquine pills mysteriously blowing up simultaneously. Of course, the insinuation is that this was done by the nefarious vaccine promoters to protect their profits. The story is that these factories were producing magnesium stearate, “the key component in hydroxychloroquine.” To start with, magnesium stearate is not a “key component.” It is an inactive ingredient used in many pills as an internal lubricant that prevents the active ingredient from clumping during manufacture. The Mexican factory cited doesn’t even produce magnesium stearate, neither does the other company in Madison, Illinois. And the plants didn’t blow up! They did experience unrelated fires.

Dr. Merritt buys into all these conspiracy theories and the various pseudoscientific treatments. Masks are useless, she says, and meetings with friends should be encouraged. Along with her Frontline Doctor colleagues, she demonstrates an ignorance of science and the scientific method, and her rebuke of COVID vaccines puts people who follow her advice at risk. She does, however, get one thing right. In the video, she mentions that a low blood level of vitamin D is a risk factor for COVID-19 and correctly suggests that supplements may be useful, especially in northern climates where sun exposure in the winter may be minimal. As for the rest of the garbled word salad in this painful thirty-minute long video, let’s be kind and just say “ummm, there is no evidence.”

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/c...oscience/back-away-americas-frontline-doctors

Last edited:
A rogues gallery of discredited grifters and clingers on.
Sherri J. Tenpenny and Judy Mikovits state that that vaccines cause autism.

Osteopath Carrie Madej who claims that the vaccines will change recipients' DNA.

Del Bigtree who recommended to his webcast viewers not to wear masks, to refuse the vaccine when it is developed and to make efforts to actually infect themselves with the virus.

Richard M. Fleming debarred by the FDA for 10 years from providing services in any capacity to a person that has anapproved or pending drug product application.
Reasons being..... Fleming admitted to knowingly executing and attempting to execute a scheme to defraud Medicare and Medicaid healthcare benefit programs in connection with the delivery of and payment for healthcare benefits, items, and services, namely by submitting payment claims for tomographic myocardial perfusion imaging studies that he did not actually perform. Fleming also pled guilty to one count of felony mail fraud in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1341 and 2 for conduct relating to money paid him to conduct a clinical study of a soy chip food product for the purpose of evaluating health benefits. As Fleming admitted during his guilty plea, he received approximately $35,000 for conducting a clinical trial, but he fabricated data for certain subjects.
https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...eming-denial-of-hearing-final-debarment-order

All spoofers swimming in the slime at the bottom of the bitchute barrel.

Dr. Lee Merritt you mention also.

Dr. Lee Merritt may be a fine orthopedic surgeon, but when it comes to the science of COVID-19, she is way out on a limb. Let’s start sawing.
screen_shot_2021-02-04_at_3.55.18_pm.jpg

Not a day goes by without a video being forwarded to me accompanied by the question, “Is this true?” Invariably the answer is “um..no..there is no evidence,” and that usually ends the discussion. Sometimes, though, I can discern that a video has legs because I get the “Is this true?” query several times a day. An example of this is a recent epic, dripping with pseudoscience, produced by Dr. Lee Merritt an American orthopedic surgeon. Dr. Merritt may be a fine orthopedic surgeon, but when it comes to the science of COVID-19, she is a bumbling neophyte.

Suspicion is immediately aroused when Merritt is identified as a member of “America’s Frontline Doctors,” a handful of conspiracy-minded physicians that include luminaries such as Dr. Stella Immanuel who alleges that alien DNA is being used in medical treatments and that researchers are working on a vaccine to prevent people from becoming religious. She also believes in a conspiracy by the “Illuminati” to destroy the world with abortion, gay marriage, and of all things, children’s toys. As far as gynecological diseases go, they can be caused by having sex with witches and demons that appear in dreams.

Then we have the founder of “America’s Frontline Doctors,” Dr. Simone Gold, who was arrested for taking part in the January 6 attack on the Capitol. She has a sordid history of attacking Dr. Fauci’s sound scientific advice and claiming that COVID-19 vaccines are “experimental biological agents.” She warns people not to be “coerced” into taking them. Lockdowns, this guru maintains, have mental health effects that are more harmful than those caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which according to her, are minimal. Dr. Gold trots out the usual nonsensical trope about 99% of infections by the virus being harmless. While it is true that most infected people experience mild or moderate symptoms, roughly 10-15% progress to serious disease and about 5% become critically ill. In some cases, symptoms can linger for months, maybe even years.

In any case, these fine specimens of the medical profession maintain that there is no need to worry even if someone contracts COVID-19 because “simple effective treatments are available.” It is at this point that the snake in the grass, namely hydroxychloroquine, rears its head. Not only is this medication presented as a treatment, but hydroxychloroquine is also claimed to prevent infection if taken prophylactically. Initially, there were some seductive results with hydroxychloroquine, but subsequent trials that were better designed failed to produce any positive results and some even suggested complications in terms of heart function. Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medication used in animals is also championed by America’s Frontline Doctors. While there are theoretical possibilities for some benefit, so far clinical trials have been inconclusive, with some showing no effect, and others demonstrating a decrease in inflammatory markers as well as a shorter time for viral clearance. Certainly, ivermectin is not a “magic bullet” that targets COVID-19 as claimed.

Then there are the conspiracy theories. “Big Pharma” is said to be hiding hydroxychloroquine benefits because this cheap drug would undermine the potential profits from vaccines. And of course, as the convoluted story goes, those vaccines have not been properly tested and mess with our DNA. This handful of physicians, who have no specific training in epidemiology, virology or infectious disease, claim to have better knowledge of COVID-19 than the thousands of academic and pharmaceutical researchers who have forged specialized careers in these areas. The only expertise they have actually demonstrated is in spreading misinformation and undermining evidence-based advice.

The conspiracy theories continue with some more unabashed nonsense about two factories manufacturing ingredients for hydroxychloroquine pills mysteriously blowing up simultaneously. Of course, the insinuation is that this was done by the nefarious vaccine promoters to protect their profits. The story is that these factories were producing magnesium stearate, “the key component in hydroxychloroquine.” To start with, magnesium stearate is not a “key component.” It is an inactive ingredient used in many pills as an internal lubricant that prevents the active ingredient from clumping during manufacture. The Mexican factory cited doesn’t even produce magnesium stearate, neither does the other company in Madison, Illinois. And the plants didn’t blow up! They did experience unrelated fires.

Dr. Merritt buys into all these conspiracy theories and the various pseudoscientific treatments. Masks are useless, she says, and meetings with friends should be encouraged. Along with her Frontline Doctor colleagues, she demonstrates an ignorance of science and the scientific method, and her rebuke of COVID vaccines puts people who follow her advice at risk. She does, however, get one thing right. In the video, she mentions that a low blood level of vitamin D is a risk factor for COVID-19 and correctly suggests that supplements may be useful, especially in northern climates where sun exposure in the winter may be minimal. As for the rest of the garbled word salad in this painful thirty-minute long video, let’s be kind and just say “ummm, there is no evidence.”

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/c...oscience/back-away-americas-frontline-doctors
@Omni1 tricked me into donating to the frontline doctors. He said it would save my life from the death injections.

@Omni1 tricked me into donating to the frontline doctors. He said it would save my life from the death injections.

One born every minute........... or if you believe Omni1 and the grifters....One dies every minute.

I posted about this earlier and now it's here.

Covid-19 live updates: U.S. hospitals in crisis as Idaho rations care
Bryan Pietsch, Annabelle Timsit, Marisa Iati - 7h ago

"Health officials in Idaho said Tuesday that hospitals in parts of the state may soon get the green light to start rationing health care amid a sharp rise in covid-19 cases and lackluster coronavirus vaccination uptake, joining two other districts that activated crisis standards of care last week.

Covid-19 patients, most of them unvaccinated, are flooding Idaho hospitals, and as a result, the Panhandle and North Central health districts of Idaho said they would not be able to provide the same level of health care for patients who don’t have the virus in at least 10 hospitals as of Sept. 7 due to a shortage of staff and beds."

Covid-19 live updates: U.S. hospitals in crisis as Idaho rations care (msn.com)

One unforced error after another.

One born every minute........... or if you believe Omni1 and the grifters....One dies every minute.
They have pretty convincing evidence though. Would you want to be injected with this???

iStock-1321699103-1024x683.jpg

I posted about this earlier and now it's here.

Covid-19 live updates: U.S. hospitals in crisis as Idaho rations care
Bryan Pietsch, Annabelle Timsit, Marisa Iati - 7h ago

"Health officials in Idaho said Tuesday that hospitals in parts of the state may soon get the green light to start rationing health care amid a sharp rise in covid-19 cases and lackluster coronavirus vaccination uptake, joining two other districts that activated crisis standards of care last week.

Covid-19 patients, most of them unvaccinated, are flooding Idaho hospitals, and as a result, the Panhandle and North Central health districts of Idaho said they would not be able to provide the same level of health care for patients who don’t have the virus in at least 10 hospitals as of Sept. 7 due to a shortage of staff and beds."

Covid-19 live updates: U.S. hospitals in crisis as Idaho rations care (msn.com)

One unforced error after another.
I wonder if mandating vaccines for health care workers was the right move? Surely, this is contributing to “staff shortages”, no?

Healthcare workers still struggling with vaccine mandate deadline
https://www.kmvt.com/2021/09/08/healthcare-workers-still-struggling-with-vaccine-mandate-deadline/

St. Luke's Health System in Idaho will require COVID-19 vaccination for employees
https://www.beckershospitalreview.c...quire-covid-19-vaccination-for-employees.html

I wonder if mandating vaccines for health care workers was the right move? Surely, this is contributing to “staff shortages”, no?

Healthcare workers still struggling with vaccine mandate deadline
https://www.kmvt.com/2021/09/08/healthcare-workers-still-struggling-with-vaccine-mandate-deadline/

St. Luke's Health System in Idaho will require COVID-19 vaccination for employees
https://www.beckershospitalreview.c...quire-covid-19-vaccination-for-employees.html

Yeah, I have no idea why they would be offered an extra level of protection.

{<diva}

I stand corrected...

Made mandatory. Like how you have to wear a mask while performing surgery.
Like I said, maybe mandating invasive medical procedures on staff has led to a shortage of said staff... I don’t think anyone would have ever predicted this.

Like I said, maybe mandating invasive medical procedures on staff has led to a shortage of said staff... I don’t think anyone would have ever predicted this.

Going to be a lot more nurses and medical staff from other countries in the future. The Philippines creates more Dr.'s and Nurses than any other country on the planet.

Next man up.

Going to be a lot more nurses and medical staff from other countries in the future. The Philippines creates more Dr.'s and Nurses than any other country on the planet.

Next man up.
I hope they can get to Idaho real quick, bodies are piling up in the streets!

I hope they can get to Idaho real quick, bodies are piling up in the streets!

If only there were something available that would mitigate harsh effects of the current public health situation...

If only...

If only there were something available that would mitigate harsh effects of the current public health situation...

If only...
I don’t know, personally, I am only interested in something to mitigate the harsh effects that has very little safety data, and which is produced liability free by literally the largest criminal organizations in the world.

Anything else would be uncivilized.

I don’t know, personally, I am only interested in something to mitigate the harsh effects that has very little safety data, and which is produced liability free by literally the largest criminal organizations in the world.

Anything else would be uncivilized.

WOWWWWW...

th

Back