Coronavirus not very megathread.

Most the unvaccinated dying are over weight with health conditions also.

America has a health problem and this virus is just showing that.

If you look at places that are high vaccinated with Pfizer, 5-6 months after it seems they are back as square one.

Astra on the other hand seems like a decent alternative but seems to have a few more problems with people getting sick from it.

no the vaccines work to prevent death and serious infection. How many times does this need to be said

You dopes have been wrong since this started

Nothing is of adequate substance to the man paralyzed by his own neurosis.
Oh look who is back to contribute absolutely nothing, Natural Odor. I thought the last time I pushed your shit back in you'd learn not to engage in baseless attacks against me.

Anyway, someone needs to tell Jason Kenney that Sherdog geniuses think he's wrong to reverse course and try to stop his ICU's from filling up with kids. You seem to have nothing better to do; get on that shit.

Oh look who is back to contribute absolutely nothing, Natural Odor. I thought the last time I pushed your shit back in you'd learn not to engage in baseless attacks against me.

Anyway, someone needs to tell Jason Kenney that Sherdog geniuses think he's wrong to reverse course and try to stop his ICU's from filling up with kids. You seem to have nothing better to do; get on that shit.
Baseless? You're a mess, hiding in your potato cellar, shrieking about absolutely nothing. Without fear you'd have no reason to live.

Baseless? You're a mess, hiding in your potato cellar, shrieking about absolutely nothing. Without fear you'd have no reason to live.
That's not an argument.
yb7fVUt.gif

What the hell thats nuts.

It still seems the better option for protection from the virus if/when people get one.
It was 20 years ago but still a bit fucked up. Didn't hear it first hand so take it with a pinch of salt but it was pretty haunted, lots of noises from that dept. In a building in one of the loveliest places in England.

Don't you dumbasses ever post anything relevant to the topic that isn't made up shit?

no the vaccines work to prevent death and serious infection. How many times does this need to be said

You dopes have been wrong since this started
So these guys still could have died vaccinated.

So you assumptions are false. Nice

So these guys still could have died vaccinated.

So you assumptions are false. Nice

man are you dense.

how do you rationalize that the overwhelming majority of the deaths are from the unvaccinated.

do you think these people are all actors. Hospitals across the nation completely filled with the unvaccinated. Is all that made up?

Damn vaccinated people don't die from covid?

Israel must have zero deaths.
Thats what the covidiots believe, what a false sense of security especially when natural immunity trumps a vaccine

man are you dense.

how do you rationalize that the overwhelming majority of the deaths are from the unvaccinated.

do you think these people are all actors. Hospitals across the nation completely filled with the unvaccinated. Is all that made up?
Go ahead and post video of unvaccinated person dying and pretend nobody vaccinated dies

I posted this in a different thread.

Idaho hospital forced to turn away hundreds of transfer patients amid Covid surge

"Idaho hospitals are so overwhelmed with the surge in coronavirus cases that doctors and nurses have to contact dozens of regional hospitals across the West in hopes of finding places to transfer individual critical patients.

The situation has grown so bad that the Idaho Department of Health and Wellness announced Thursday that the entire state is in a hospital resource crisis, permitting medical facilities to ration health care and triage patients.

Kootenai Health, a hospital in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, has already converted a conference room into an overflow Covid unit, started paying traveling nurses $250 an hour and brought in a military medical unit.

"It's just nonstop trying to find placement for these patients and the care that they need," said Brian Whitlock, the president and CEO of the Idaho Hospital Association, who noted that hospitals across the state are struggling with the same issue. "It really is a minute-by-minute assessment of where beds are open, and hospitals saying we don't know where we're going to put the next one."

Idaho hospital forced to turn away hundreds of transfer patients amid Covid surge (yahoo.com)

I remember this talk about "Death Panels" a few years ago. It seems that we're on the cusp of those becoming a reality. We "freedumbed" our way into it.
China is waiting for u to move over, they all like to comply for no reason like you because govt said so, good thing they didnt claim sucking dick cured the flu csuse we all know youd be on board

If you look at places that are high vaccinated with Pfizer, 5-6 months after it seems they are back as square one.

Astra on the other hand seems like a decent alternative but seems to have a few more problems with people getting sick from it.

Even 'back to square one' wouldn't be the worst thing, considering it is Delta now and it is much more transmissible than wild-type SARS-CoV-2 going around when it was square one.

But, the waning isn't that bad for younger people.

https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2F9d7d6f00-1590-11ec-8e7b-e9170afb9005-fullwidth.png

Irish Antivax group aid the removal of a man from hospital while he suffers from covid and is on oxygen.
This is a hard watch, and still within it I have to commend the caring doctor who tries to reason with the man.
Video here....

The latest update is the man took a turn for the worse and was re-admitted to the hospital 1 day later and is now in a coma and on a ventilator

Last edited:
Even 'back to square one' wouldn't be the worst thing, considering it is Delta now and it is much more transmissible than wild-type SARS-CoV-2 going around when it was square one.

But, the waning isn't that bad for younger people.

https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2F9d7d6f00-1590-11ec-8e7b-e9170afb9005-fullwidth.png
Any way you slice and dice this, the vaccine is garbage.

I'll follow the conspiracy theory science and take muh horse dewormer.

27556584-1970-4C2A-87D5-DC9F25C9AA45-scaled.jpeg

Back