Coronavirus not very megathread.

Guess which country in the UK has the highest vaccination rate.

s7nvMKH.jpg
This isnt per capita.

Way to fail an IQ test

This isnt per capita.

Way to fail an IQ test

Thanks for proving yet again that you can't do junior school math. As in you can't even look up the population for the nations in the UK and do simple division. Which still leaves England well ahead of the other nations on a per capita basis hospitalizations. By the way, they're also ahead of everyone else on vaccinations, with about 75% fully vaxed.

Thanks for proving yet again that you can't do junior school math. As in you can't even look up the population for the nations in the UK and do simple division. Which still leaves England well ahead of the other nations on a per capita basis hospitalizations. By the way, they're also ahead of everyone else on vaccinations, with about 75% fully vaxed.
of what?
that England has almost 20x population Wales?
50x population of Northern Ireland?

These countries also have high vax rates

#fail

of what?

#fail

Thanks for proving you can't even read a graph.
Perhaps a finger painting is more your level.

Thanks for proving you can't even read a graph.
Perhaps a finger painting is more your level.
You are assuming that this is based on per capita. You've read the graph wrong

Not if you dont get to see them.. what about all the oldies that past away and couldnt even see their loved ones?

works both ways.. so many stories..

I never seen my uncle before he past 3 months into lockdown..

Good point. Even now, I don’t think they let people visit someone who is in the hospital with covid. I think it’s absurd because I am sure many would enjoy fine with catching covid and isolating with that loved one, while they’re in the hospital. With the vaccine available that kind of stuff really can’t even be justified from a pandemic perspective anymore either.

The elephant in the room is that minorities are the ones overwhelmingly who aren't taking the shot. And what is government going to do about it? Nothing. Minorities are the only ones who collectively have a spine in this country, and I say that as a white dude. 75% of white people will obediently take their 2 shots and boosters every 6 weeks if their Gods Biden and Fauci tell them to, just like good subservient little bitches.

The elephant in the room is that minorities are the ones overwhelmingly who aren't taking the shot. And what is government going to do about it? Nothing. Minorities are the only ones who collectively have a spine in this country, and I say that as a white dude. 75% of white people will obediently take their 2 shots and boosters every 6 weeks if their Gods Biden and Fauci tell them to, just like good subservient little bitches.

And yet when you watch the news, they only show rural, poor white folks not wanting it...funny, that.

<TheWire1>

of what?

#fail

You seriously are one stupid human. Did you fucking drop out at 8th grade?

The pandemic is over. Deaths have tanked, their is a vaccine for whoever wants it, and the delta variant is incredibly weak.

The biggest antivaxers seem to be illegal aliens, but hey, gotta get more of those illegal votes.

The pandemic is over. Deaths have tanked, their is a vaccine for whoever wants it, and the delta variant is incredibly weak.
Then why is mask sales on the rise?

Why is the company 3M gearing up to produce massive amounts of masks?

Sales were up 24 percent this week ending Tuesday, compared to the prior week, after two months of declining revenue, according to the Adobe Digital Economy Index.As more municipalities once again require masks indoors, New York City is set to issue new local guidance next week based on the CDC’s new advice.

3M CEO Mike Roman said his company is “prepared to increase production” of masks.

At the beginning of the pandemic 3M Co. increased its yearly production of N95 masks from about 700 million to 2.5 billion.
CEO Mike Roman told analysts on Tuesday 3M Co. is “prepared to increase production in response to COVID-19-related needs or future emergencies when needed.”
Vanessa Gordon, an independent mask maker that only sold about 100 face coverings last year amid steep competition, is confident she will now sell the rest of her inventory and produce more.

“People are still getting sick — even those who are vaccinated,” Gordon said. “This is shifting people’s mindset. I think we will be wearing masks for a long time.”

Back