Coronavirus not very megathread.

Yet he was first in line to get the vaccine in April.

<{outtahere}>

https://www.reuters.com/world/ameri...razeneca-vaccine-against-covid-19-2021-04-20/

Methinks the president is tightening the purse strings as the Mexican economy is in tatters.
The country is in the top three countries for covid deaths right beside the US and Brazil.

PLNM54MLV5JPRCA5QD47U7GCAM.jpg

You didn't even listen to what he said, did you.

This is the problem. You don't even research simple things before you start spouting what you believe the media and big pharma want you to

Still with these stories even after horror stories from vaccine

Yet you can't name one person with a legitimate news source to back you up.

If someone actually died as a result of the vaccine, certain media outlets would be parading their name around like Ashely Babbitt when she was shot storming the Capitol on the 6th.

And yet...

Yet you can't name one person with a legitimate news source to back you up.

If someone actually died as a result of the vaccine, certain media outlets would be parading their name around like Ashely Babbitt when she was shot storming the Capitol on the 6th.

And yet...

So youre saying nobody has died of vaccine and nobody vaccinated got covid and died anyways? Right
43 fully vaccinated texans have died of covid

So youre saying nobody has died of vaccine and nobody vaccinated got covid and died anyways? Right
43 fully vaccinated texans have died of covid

I'm talking died from the vaccine. Please reread my post and name them with a legit news source please?

I'm talking died from the vaccine. Please reread my post and name them with a legit news source please?

You think people havnt been killed 'by' the vaccine?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-57848367
Lisa Shaw, died direct result of a brain bleed, clots etc.. it was the vax..
theres also the reporting systems.. thousands of people have died following the jabby.. clots etc..
Yes the risk maybe low.. but its still happening.. to say it isn't is.. well we know what it is..

theres also the reporting systems.. thousands of people have died following the jabby.. clots etc..
Yes the risk maybe low.. but its still happening.. to say it isn't is.. well we know what it is..

The behavioural scientist's have been nudging the weak minded for 16-17 months now to normalise taking a medical procedure that has no indemnity attached to it.. fucking 1984 is HERE .. 4+4=5 for sure.

From the link YOU posted...

"A man whose wife's death is being investigated over possible links to the AstraZeneca Covid-19 jab is calling for people to have their choice of vaccine.

A coroner is considering if the vaccine contributed to the death of BBC radio presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, in May."

So if the Queen of England is investigating about possibly giving me a castle in England free and clear and Parliment is considering giving me a million pounds a year for life...

You're telling me to pack up my house and buy a ticket to England?

Am I saying that it's IMPOSSIBLE for people to have a fatal reaction to the vaccine?

No.

I just want documented medical proof of where it's happened.

If vaccines don't stop the spread just the symptoms how does your "logic" work?

*Sigh*
They strengthen the body's immune defence against the virus. That way IF you do get it and suffer symptoms, those symptoms will be far more manageable than someone who is unvaccinated.

You know like 99% of the cases in ICU in America right now.

My logic is 100% science with documented proof and it's been proven since time immemorial.

all the covid crisis actors seem to be unvaccinated.. trying to make biden look bad

The vaccine and vaccine card are free and available at any major pharmacy.

I.D.'s are not.

And they have no way to get there. Especially the ones that live out in the sticks.

Jim Crow is back, just this time it's from the left.

Booster shots every 6 months or so. It's a feature, not a bug.
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.27.21261237v1
The average half-life of neutralizing activity in the vaccinees was approximately 67.8 days and the average time length for their serums to lose the detectable neutralizing activity was 198.3 days. While serums from elite-responders (NT50s>1,500-fold: the top 4% among all participants' NT50s) potently to moderately blocked the infectivity of variants of concerns, some serums with moderate NT50s failed to block the infectivity of a beta strain. Interpretation: BNT162b2-elicited immune response has no significant association with AEs. BNT162b2-efficacy is likely diminished to under detection limit by 6-7 months post-1st shot. High-level neutralizing antibody-containing serums potently to moderately block the infection of SARS-CoV-2 variants; however, a few moderate-level neutralizing antibody-containing serums failed to do so. If BNT162b2-elicited immunity memory is short, an additional vaccine or other protective measures would be needed.

Here's my surprised face.
Fight_Sports_Fedor_Emelianenko.png

And they have no way to get there. Especially the ones that live out in the sticks.

UBER offer free rides to vaccine sites. Maybe not in the middle of nowhere where they don't operate but everywhere else you don't have to spend a dime to get there and back.

It's racist of America to want people to show an ID to vote but it's not racist for America to want people to show a vaccination passport to carry on about a normal life.

Uber is offering free rides to get a vaccination passport but not to get a voting ID.

Therefore Uber is racist for not wanting black people to vote.

You need to read again, I'm not questioning the efficacy in diminishing the risks, you just said and I quote:

"refusing to realize how viruses can mutate with every new infection. You're actually prolonging the situation instead of being part of the solution. Your logic is flawed my friend."

You are implying that the vaccine is the only way to stop mutations, but if the vaccine does not stop infection or spread, the virus will just keep mutating.

Where is your logic? Certainly not sound or scientific

No, I'm not.

I'm saying that as more and more people are vaccinated, we can cut the situation down instead of prolonging it by not being vaccinated. Look at it like this.

There's an annual flu-shot you can get is modified every flu season to the mutated strains of the flu virus. We're trying to use the same methodology with Corona, but people are refusing the inoculation, thus extending the pandemic, which in turn can propagate more mutations with every infection. It's only a matter of time before a mutation arises that's going to make Delta look like Alpha.

THIS^^^^ is proven science and it applies to other pandemics.

Last edited:

My hometown in Ga. has a population of 5,000 on average. There are two chain pharmacies there and they're in walking distance. When I got my driver's license, I had to have someone take me 25 miles to the DMV.

And I grew up in the Sticks.

Back