Coronavirus not very megathread.

Yes it should.

As long as they hold to their convictions and LEAVE the hospital go HOME when they're told they have Covid. If you're going to stand by your convictions, then stand by them.

Don't flip-flop.
Can you not simultaneously be wary of the vaccine, but still believe in other forms of medical treatment? You’re a good person, I don’t think you wish harm on those who are hesitant about this vaccine.

I believe there is a middle ground that people can reach. If not, there is no hope for anyone. I think we need to stop putting people in boxes and have open conversations about data is available to us.

I believe in the data that shows vaccines prevent serious illness and death. I also believe in the data that shows ivermectin to be an effective treatment of Covid. I wish we could not demonize people who choose either side and promote those who can believe in both.

Can you not simultaneously be wary of the vaccine, but still believe in other forms of medical treatment? You’re a good person, I don’t think you wish harm on those who are hesitant about this vaccine.

I believe there is a middle ground that people can reach. If not, there is no hope for anyone. I think we need to stop putting people in boxes and have open conversations about data is available to us.

I believe in the data that shows vaccines prevent serious illness and death. I also believe in the data that shows ivermectin to be an effective treatment of Covid. I wish we could not demonize people who choose either side and promote those who can believe in both.

I don't wish harm or ill will on anyone. It's not me. It just gets so frustrating to see that we have valid prevention measures in place and people discount it because of distrust.

I was in medicine for 24 years and I've seen it bring people back from the brink of disaster. I'm looking at it from my side and it is hard to see it from the outside looking in.

I get it that people are wary of the vaccines and with the quickness they were developed but various companies have been working on Coronaviruses for decades now and with the advancements in technology it means things can be done better and faster. Look at the Chevy Volt and compare it to an entry level Tesla. The difference is night and day.

It's not my intent to demonize anyone, but it gets hard after saving lives for years to see people refuse attempts to save their lives. We all have our paths to choose and if people choose a path different from mine, I can be angry with their choice and saddened by the results of that choice.

I bear them no ill will and will continue to pray for us all.

"#Ivermectin simply CANNOT reach a high enough concentration in lung or blood to have any meaningful impact on #SARCoV2 replication."

"#Ivermectin simply CANNOT reach a high enough concentration in lung or blood to have any meaningful impact on #SARCoV2 replication."

Whatever happened to Hydroxychloroquine? That was all the rage a little while ago.

I'm a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ and his teachings and I'm not down with this.

Churchgoers with face masks will be removed, Tennessee pastor says. 'I'm sick of it'

"A Tennessee pastor threatened to boot mask-wearers from his Tennessee church as some places are taking additional measures to help protect against the more contagious coronavirus delta variant.

"If they go through round two and you start showing up (with) all these masks and all this nonsense, I will ask you to leave," pastor Greg Locke told his Nashville-area congregation during a service on Sunday. "I will ask you to leave. I am not playing these Democrat games up in this church.

Locke during his sermon also vowed to keep his church open in Mount Juliet, east of Nashville.

"They will be serving Frosty's in hell before we shut this place down," he said."

Churchgoers with face masks will be removed, Tennessee pastor says. 'I'm sick of it' (msn.com)

So, if I'm not a strong swimmer and we travel by boat, he's gonna kick me out because I have on a life-preserver?

<{katwhu}>

I don't wish harm or ill will on anyone. It's not me. It just gets so frustrating to see that we have valid prevention measures in place and people discount it because of distrust.

I was in medicine for 24 years and I've seen it bring people back from the brink of disaster. I'm looking at it from my side and it is hard to see it from the outside looking in.

I get it that people are wary of the vaccines and with the quickness they were developed but various companies have been working on Coronaviruses for decades now and with the advancements in technology it means things can be done better and faster. Look at the Chevy Volt and compare it to an entry level Tesla. The difference is night and day.

It's not my intent to demonize anyone, but it gets hard after saving lives for years to see people refuse attempts to save their lives. We all have our paths to choose and if people choose a path different from mine, I can be angry with their choice and saddened by the results of that choice.

Just saying your going to pray for people isn't a get out of jail free card..

You cant just say horrible shit .. then say .. oh well its just opinions and everybody has there right to say stuff paths to choose etc etc ..

Saying people shouldnt get hospital care is absolutely vile..

You cant just say horrible shit .. then say .. oh well its just opinions and everybody has there right to say stuff paths to choose etc etc ..

Oh do one, lol. What "horrible shit" is he talking about? He's one of very few people in these threads who has a shred of decency.

Christians are biggest hypocrites

Oh do one, lol. What "horrible shit" is he talking about? He's one of very few people in these threads who has a shred of decency.

Oh do one.. hes been talking about not treating unvaccinated people in hospitals..

Dont tell me youre one of these as well..

You people need to give your heads a shake..

Fucking mentalists..

Christians are biggest hypocrites

I think its just certain ones.. ones that aren't actual Christians.. or should I say fair weather ones..

A real man of faith wouldn't close to doors to sick people.. its the actual antithesis of a true Christian .. and he knows it.. hes just been taking in to much devil for the last 18 months .. hes actually possessed , like many more in here.. metaphorically speaking of course..

Oh do one.. hes been talking about not treating unvaccinated people in hospitals..

Fucking mentalists..
Hahahaha, you've admitted oodles of times you're off your rocker. Quit projecting :D

He's a kind soul who treated people for 24 years, people who have taken precautions to not get Covid deserve beds more than people who were too much of a coward to take said precautions and end up at death's door. It ain't rocket science, princess.

Hahahaha, you've admitted oodles of times you're off your rocker. Quit projecting :D

He's a kind soul who treated people for 24 years, people who have taken precautions to not get deserve beds more than people who were too much of a coward to take said precautions and end up at death's door. It ain't rocket science, princess.

Oh boy....

Im not going to get into ethics and stuff.. because it will just confuse you .. ;-}

giphy.gif

If you believe that it's a threat, then why worry?

You either believe it or you don't.

You’re the best — I appreciate this post!

Fucking mentalists..

I didn't say not to treat them. I said that if they believe that Covid isn't real, then why don't they refuse care and just go home?

Your opinion and you're entitled to that.

LOL .. what a passive aggressive ..

Everybody is entitled to their opinion .. but if you dont take the jab .. fuck you man you aint getting treatment .. but thats just my opinion .. master of double binds..

Back