• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

International Coronavirus, v5: China hits back at American "coronavirus overreaction", issue travel warning for US

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000.jpeg

As Fears of Pandemic Mount, WHO Says World Not Ready...

Virus pushes beyond Asia, taking aim at Europe, Mideast...

Cases skyrocket in Italy...

CRAMER: Impact on companies more severe than thought...

TRUMP: 'Under control'...

Could be catalyst for China to boost its mass surveillance...

Official clubs two poodles to death...

The U.S is losing faith in Korea's ability to contain the outbreak, travel warning level bumped up to 3.

Also saw in a newflash that the list of names and addresses that the cult leaders gave to Daegu's authority "doesn't match the city records". It's gonna be a long while until they can find the thousands of cult members in hiding.

And this is my point entirely. Sure sars is still around but what impact does it truly have?

My point is this is being hyped up over the top as of right now. The hype of it will die.

Same as it did for all the other diseases I included.

Do you see Lyme disease affecting the stock market? Or influenza which is as of right now more deadly.

Do you think China is just locking cities down for something as simple as the flu? Do you think China wants to shut down manufacturing and lose billions for the common flu?

HOW FUCKING DENSE ARE YOU? When the powers at be shut down their money making apparatus for the sake of the pleb class maybe clue in.. Because they care more about dollars than the average citizen, and wouldnt shut it down unless the human cog in their system was seriously at risk.

I know you're trolling though, I shouldn't have responded lmao.

Can anyone think of creative ways to slow the spread of this?

I’m thinking about doing some organizing

Humans are first dumb as fuck. They are second problem solvers.

This is our game.

Let’s solve it.

Pitch some ideas for me

https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-buy-chinas-story-the-coronavirus-may-have-leaked-from-a-lab/

This is the most believable reason for how it happened

Much like how Lyme disease happened
Dude Fuck China. They are awful irresponsible and have no place having access to world markets.

https://www.nature.com/news/kawasaki-disease-origin-traced-to-northeast-china-1.15252. One reason I'm mad at China. They messed my heart up because they suck at not starving their people to death

Do you think China is just locking cities down for something as simple as the flu? Do you think China wants to shut down manufacturing and lose billions for the common flu?

HOW FUCKING DENSE ARE YOU? When the powers at be shut down their money making apparatus for the sake of the pleb class maybe clue in.. Because they care more about dollars than the average citizen, and wouldnt shut it down unless the human cog in their system was seriously at risk.

I know you're trolling though, I shouldn't have responded lmao.
There is no "common" flu. The flu comes in many different strains. It's why the flu vaccine can be ineffective some years. Simply because scientists guessed the wrong strain.

Now I do agree with the rest about shutting down, if this was the flu, unless it's on the level of the Spanish Flu we wouldn't see lockdowns.

You got it, bud.

Date of payout: May 1st, 2020.
Bet amount: $100

If our impartial escrow and ref @irish_thug determine that the following prediction is correct, you are $100 richer:

Irish_thug: Please PM us your PayPal/Venmo link, and then move this sidebar over to the betting thread, thanks!

Hahaha

Beg me

Stipulations of bet? So you post a story you find in May and you count that as win.

Newsflash : you’re nothing but an Internet dweeb to me. Keep calling for older brother Irish thug.

You get no bet now. I’ll bump ya when this story takes a backseat in the headlines

Hahaha

Beg me

Stipulations of bet? So you post a story you find in May and you count that as win.

Newsflash : you’re nothing but an Internet dweeb to me. Keep calling for older brother Irish thug.

You get no bet now. I’ll bump ya when this story takes a backseat in the headlines
Lmao you are just pissed you got handed your ass in this thread not knowing a fucking thing you were talking about.

Lmao you are just pissed you got handed your ass in this thread not knowing a fucking thing you were talking about.

Didn’t get shit handed to me son. This shit will be old news before you know it. Much line the Iran threads

You’re so certain this is here to stay and the end to humanity but not so certain it could go way of all the disease scares of the past I mentioned?

Genuine question: How hasn't India had a massive outbreak yet? I believe there are cases there, but considering it's population density, air pollution, shitty healthcare system, crazy poverty, and unsanitary living conditions, I'm surprised there aren't thousands of cases yet. And it's right next to China too.

Oh shit, first Flight Attendant on a passenger jet just tested positive. Hopefully he or she didn't cough on too many people.

Israel must be feeling real good for being one step ahead with their Korean travel ban right before this bombshell hits.

Korean Air in the news yesterday:

Korean Air in the news today:

Last edited:
Good to see the Chinese barbarism with animals stopped (I wish it was more than just temporary though). Always sickens me hearing about that. Do the Chinese have the Cartesian belief that animals are automata?

Didn’t get shit handed to me son. This shit will be old news before you know it. Much line the Iran threads

You’re so certain this is here to stay and the end to humanity but not so certain it could go way of all the disease scares of the past I mentioned?
Yeah you did deal with it..

Why are people using HIV and Ebola drugs as blueprints?

Did you know the common cold is a Coronavirus?

Did you know that In N Out has shitty fries but a good burger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back