International Coronavirus, v5: China hits back at American "coronavirus overreaction", issue travel warning for US

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been getting my since I was in the Marines at 18. I make sure all my kids get it every year.
But at work we have a lot of anti-vaxers.

Same here I would say 50% of the population of the US take flu shots and that number may be to high.

I'm such a hypocrite. I probably haven't got the flu vaccine in a decade, but I make my kids get it every single year!

I'm such a hypocrite. I probably haven't got the flu vaccine in a decade, but I make my kids get it every single year!
Haven’t had on in 12 years the last two times I took it I got the flu within a week

Troll level ten status achieved...

Fuck yeah!

May as well tell the CDC that their trolls as well as they’re predicting this will let up in spring as well!

Mr. Can’t be too certain of anything then backtracks to be certain this story is here to stay.

Mad cow disease, swine flu, avian flu, all where the next big scare as well.

Fuck yeah!

May as well tell the CDC that their trolls as well as they’re predicting this will let up in spring as well!

Mr. Can’t be too certain of anything then backtracks to be certain this story is here to stay.

Mad cow disease, swine flu, avian flu, all where the next big scare as well.
Never said any sort of thing stupid and neither did the cdc. But keep posting your bs ..

Don't be surprised if Canada becomes a super spreader. Not very many people care and think Canada has this under control. If the Liberal media tells you not to panic and that it's racist to prepare and take action, then you do nothing and think everything is fine.

Ya Trump's constant lying and need to say everything is a huge success and the best ever under his watch even when its not is going to be amongst the US's biggest challenges to dealing with this.

He has been out lying significantly already and consistently in his need to brag about him being the 'best at dealing with things like this'.

If the US manages this well it will be despite Trump with people on the front lines dealing with reality while ignoring his wall of lies. Fingers crossed.

The CDC actually told the truth about the virus. The White House requested $2.5B budget to fight the virus. It's a proper response, a lot better than other countries - who are still pretending everything's fine. It's an insane thing to bash Trump on, of all things you could bash him about. And I know why you're saying it, 'cause CNN and the others have been running that narrative all day.

what are the terms of this bet?

has it been finalized yet?

Oh, you miss out on that embarrassing foot-in-mouth episode? <45>

Here ya go, bro. Try not to catch second-hand embarrassment from this record-time backpedaling and the subsequent reactions from other people in the thread <Lmaoo>

This virus will be forgotten by spring

Let's put some money where your mouth is, shall we?

Each of us send $100 to @irish_thug for escrow, if this virus is indeed forgotten by March 19, 2020, the day Spring starts, you win the bet. If it doesn't, I win.

Same bet is open to any other members of the clueless "nothing to see here" brigade who, for some bizarre reasons, is trying to downplay the epidemic that Asian countries are struggling hard to contain and has just now begun spreading to Europe and the Middle East. You know who you are.

If you don't have the guts to back up your ridiculous claim, simply shut up and go away, and leave this serious discussion to the informed adults, who actually pay attention to what's happening each day.

Month of May sound good to you?

And May is still spring so suck on it

You got it, bud.

Date of payout: May 1st, 2020.
Bet amount: $100

If our impartial escrow and ref @irish_thug determine that the following prediction is correct, you are $100 richer:

"This virus will be forgotten by spring"

Irish_thug: Please PM us your PayPal/Venmo link, and then move this sidebar over to the betting thread, thanks!

Hahaha

Beg me

Newsflash : you’re nothing but an Internet dweeb to me. Keep calling for older brother Irish thug.

You get no bet now. I’ll bump ya when this story takes a backseat in the headlines

Lmao you are just pissed you got handed your ass in this thread not knowing a fucking thing you were talking about.

I already let the guy retreat with some fragments of dignity intact, and people start forgetting about that embarrassment already, can't believe he's actually back to remind us of it again <Lmaoo>

Oh, you miss out on that embarrassing foot-in-mouth episode? <45>

Here ya go, bro. Try not to catch second-hand embarrassment from this record-time backpedaling and the subsequent reactions from other people in the thread <Lmaoo>

I already let the guy retreat with some fragments of dignity intact, can't believe he's back to remind people of it again <Lmaoo>

Lol you left out some quotes of mine there like stipulations of the bet

And I won’t be looking for them cause I don’t need too. Like I said you’re a dweeb on the Internet and my interaction with you does not nor will not go on beyond telling you so.

Your attempts to make it go beyond that doesn’t prove shit as you’d like it too.

Last edited:
The CDC actually told the truth about the virus. The White House requested $2.5B budget to fight the virus. It's a proper response, a lot better than other countries - who are still pretending everything's fine. It's an insane thing to bash Trump on, of all things you could bash him about. And I know why you're saying it, 'cause CNN and the others have been running that narrative all day.
I couldn’t have said it better.

Only 406 new cases and 52 deaths in China. The numbers "officially" appear to be on a downward trend.

Prolonged outbreaks are probably manageable as long as they're small and steady. It's the rapid outbreaks in Wuhan, South Korea and northern Italy that can trigger panic buying and overwhelm the hospitals. Compare the death rates between the epicenter Hubei province and other provinces in China to give yourself an idea.

Btw, South Korean president Moon Jae-In recently had a meeting with a Daegu official who tested positive. Moon must be crapping himself right now.

I don't know why everyone is getting so excited about this. Shit man, just get out of the way and let nature take its course. The rain falls upon the just and the unjust, alike.

If any of these social justice movements, antifa or whatever the fuck, have a brain then they will go infect themselves and walk among their opponents with full blown symptoms and touching everything in sight.

You do realize you are describing what might be considered a terrorist attack. That is pretty serious shit you are advocating.

Did you read your own link you retard cdc hopes by summer it subsides....
“Other viral respiratory diseases are seasonal, including influenza and therefore in many viral respiratory diseases we do see a decrease in disease in spring and summer,” Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the CDC’s National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases, said on a conference call Tuesday. “And so we can certainly be optimistic that this disease will follow suit.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back