Corrupt ref saved ko

Obviously nothing but speculation and a hunch, but I felt the same way.

Round 7 was atrocious when it came to the sheer amount of holding Doc let Haney get away with. Garcia sees that Doc isn’t going to physically break them apart, so Garcia throws a punch. Doc then deducts a point which allows Haney even more time to recover.

Doc saved Haney from a brutal KO loss.
er... Hitting on the break is a hard foul.

Reminds me of when Floyd was fighting "WTF, why doesn't the ref let Floyd's opponent do all sorts of illegal shit?!?! He's clearly bought and paid for!"

er... Hitting on the break is a hard foul.

Reminds me of when Floyd was fighting "WTF, why doesn't the ref let Floyd's opponent do all sorts of illegal shit?!?! He's clearly bought and paid for!"

Eh actually it was more Garcia fault for not finishing Haney. He was reckless and literally allowed Haney to hug and hold. A smart Garcia I believe would have demolished Haney with ease providing he had more boxing smarts.

Garcia made so many mistakes when landing on Haney it was mind boggling.. He never stood back and a simple step out of range would have literally allowed him to finish the job. Garcia had all the opportunities and lacked ring IQ. Garcia needs a lot of work defensively and inside game.

Eh actually it was more Garcia fault for not finishing Haney. He was reckless and literally allowed Haney to hug and hold. A smart Garcia I believe would have demolished Haney with ease providing he had more boxing smarts.

Garcia made so many mistakes when landing on Haney it was mind boggling.. He never stood back and a simple step out of range would have literally allowed him to finish the job. Garcia had all the opportunities and lacked ring IQ. Garcia needs a lot of work defensively and inside game.
Sure, this too.

With the right ref that fight would’ve been ruled a TKO for Haney like 5 times
The longest count in history reminiscent of Fury Wilde 1. Saved Haney from the KO. Counted 3/5 knock downs. Deducted points but none on NCAA Haney. Guy was shooting for his life. Embarrassing.

The judge who scored it a draw. <Moves>

Haney barely had a pulse. <lmao>[<dunn]<FookIsThatGuy><JonesDXSuckIt>

His fault for corruption ref saving Haney. Judge scored it a draw.

Boxing is a joke.

He lost the point for hitting on the break, a pretty serious foul. He barely got warned for turning away from his opponent, which can arguably be grounds to stop a fight.
Haney hit on the break as well but didn’t get a point taken

Garcia sees that Doc isn’t going to physically break them apart, so Garcia throws a punch.
except doc was in fact physically breaking them apart when garcia threw a punch. he's literally saying "let it go" and prying their arms apart.

in fact, he immediately goes to break them apart when devin clinches, and you clowns are still saying the ref was trying to help him?

ryan is an idiot for throwing that punch and the point deduction was the only thing that could be done in that situation. it wasn't borderline at all, it was a blatant violation. if you want to bitch about devin not getting deducted for holding, fine. but trying to brush this off as if ryan was in the right? that's asinine.

Haney's corner should have thrown in the towel. There is no excuse. Their fighter could've gotten seriously hurt

Haney's corner should have thrown in the towel. There is no excuse. Their fighter could've gotten seriously hurt
Ryan is so reckless & known for getting caught. Not only that if Derrick James hadn't took control in the corner Garcia could of easily unraveled further & totally lost focus. Especially with the way he was clowning. I dont fault them for thinking they had a chance to turn it around. It even seemed like they thought they were up on points....So they definitely not going to throw the towel in.

I appreciate the fact that Bill & Devin tried to back up all their tough talk & didn't run. I wouldn't of been mad if Bill stopped the fight. Guess we will see if there is any lingering impact in his next outing.

This is such bullshit. Garcia is a piece of crap for not making weight. He cheated. Haney shoulda called the fight off. But he did the fans and Garcia a favor by going ahead with the fight. Now mfkers are mad that the cheater didn't get a fair shake. Garcia is lucky he even got the win...they shoulda just called it a draw on principle alone. Or changed it to an exhbition bout. Now more fighters are gonna see what he did and deliberately not make weight so they enjoy an unfair advantage.

RyGar had a KO. Ref saved Haney in the 7th and throughout the fight. Corruption ref should be fired and investigated for cheating. NCAA Haney 🤣! Shooting for his life in boxing.

Did he bet on haney? Corrupt ref is corrupt. <Moves>
the corrupt one is garcia for not making the contracted weight. he's a scumbag. and yes, the commission for letting the fight proceed as a non-title bout. they should have canceled the fight or changed it to an exhibition bout. and if the fight lost money, the promoter could sue garcia for the difference.

This is such bullshit. Garcia is a piece of crap for not making weight. He cheated. Haney shoulda called the fight off. But he did the fans and Garcia a favor by going ahead with the fight. Now mfkers are mad that the cheater didn't get a fair shake. Garcia is lucky he even got the win...they shoulda just called it a draw on principle alone. Or changed it to an exhbition bout. Now more fighters are gonna see what he did and deliberately not make weight so they enjoy an unfair advantage.
Not making weight can be a big disadvantage too. If you cut so hard to the point where you can't cut anymore but you still can't make weight, that difficult cut will take its toll on you. You won't have the stamina as you'll have destroyed your CNS plus adding the weight back will make you feel lethargic. But if he intentionally stopped cutting at a healthy point, then that's different.

Not making weight can be a big disadvantage too. If you cut so hard to the point where you can't cut anymore but you still can't make weight, that difficult cut will take its toll on you. You won't have the stamina as you'll have destroyed your CNS plus adding the weight back will make you feel lethargic. But if he intentionally stopped cutting at a healthy point, then that's different.
That's exactly what he did. Over three pounds is intentional. Also, no attempts to even get as close as possible on 2nd attempt. His performance tells the story. He was fresh and in shape until the very end. Even making a mockery of a world class champion in Haney.

Back