Could any WWF guys have did better than Brock, Ken, Severn etc ?

KeiranMc

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know not every wrestler wants to try it but is there any of them you think if you give them MMA training and they wanted to to fight could one of Vince's boys become champion on become a contender?

ufc-225-punk-jackson-smith-preview.jpg

424C600D-2A5D-466F-81B1-A1DF43F6BD7B.jpeg

Do people forget this guy tried?

Maybe Kurt Angle or Shelton Benjamin? Anyone with wrestling background? Probably plenty of athletes that if they trained early on would have the capability. They say Ming was a tough guy in general as far as a guy nobody fucked with.

Well TS already named two fighters that started in MMA first so i added another one was it really that hard to put together?

Lol, why did you edit your post just to get all sassy? Lol.

He asked who could do better than those guys, not examples of MMA fighters that have also done pro wrestling. You missed the premise here.

Lol, why did you edit your post just to get all sassy? Lol.

He asked who could do better than those guys, not examples of MMA fighters that have also done pro wrestling. You missed the premise here.
TS made it seem like he didn't know that Severn and Shamrock were MMA fighters first so i was just being a bit cheeky.

Well TS already named two fighters that started in MMA first so i added another one was it really that hard to put together?
It's a little known fact that Ken was a pro wrestler first before going to Japan and training in shoot fighting and doing Pancrase there before UFC. He then went to WWF then back to MMA again.

The worlds of pro wrestling and MMA overlapped alot more in Japan also.

It's a little known fact that Ken was a pro wrestler first before going to Japan and training in shoot fighting and doing Pancrase there before UFC. He then went to WWF then back to MMA again.

The worlds of pro wrestling and MMA overlapped alot more in Japan also.

Josh Barnett is my answer then

<PlusJuan><PlusJuan><PlusJuan>

Came here to say this. I’m a total Kurt Angle mark, really wish he could’ve gotten into MMA. His neck may have always been a recurring problem although

Yeah I think he could’ve been an all time great potentially… that level of wrestling and athleticism… the way he took to pro wrestling quicker than anyone ever

He’s one of the biggest “what if’s” in MMA IMO

Back