Could anyone break this tutorial by MJ White?

yep i saw that, along with two other big name KB guys as well as whole bunch of others that i never heard of and a few i heard of but don't consider them a testament to his potential capability (like jean claude van damme)

edit
i thought van damme was pure actor, but apparently he did actually do KB competitions...unless this is from a movie i'm just unfamiliar with

2nd edit
apparently his pro KB record is 18-1 and amateur 'semi-contact' 44-4 according to wiki.
i apologize to van damme for underestimating him lol

The supposed kickboxing record is most likely not what you think it is. Bunch of Karate dudes going full contact. And there is no official organization given. You be the judge the caliber of fighters he fought FC

OMG 4 fucking pages of this ego ranting?

Don't telegraph or use sloppy technique!

Whether you hear and learn it from a grizzled old coach or a Hollywood hero.

WTF's the problem?

I'm not the one lecturing that boxers are doing it the wrong way. And you've seen me move.

I have seen you move, and MJW would beat the brakes off of you.

One minute posters' praising MJW, the next minute tearing him down.

I was never a fan of the guy myself, 'cause what I do is better (THEORETICALLY).<{blankeye}><{dootch}><{goalbruh}>

LOL. He didn't exhibit shit in those clips. He thinks the punching methodology of Karate is so superior that he can trespass into boxing territory and shit all over it. He also thinks his level of expertise is that high.

I have question, if he's so good, why all those steroids?
yep, you just confirmed what i said earlier. you're just mad that a karateka said something that you view as derogative of boxers...despite people on this very forum who box saying the same thing.

what steroids? are you just butthurt he has a better physique than you and he's almost 50?

He would beat the brakes off Floyd Mayweather too. It's a meaningless statement.
your big initial criticism was that he has no ring experience. we provided ring experience you arbitrarily decided that didn't count, and when you were asked about your ring experience you deflect.

we've seen the way you move, and the way MJW moves. MJW moves better.

you're just envious of him.

[

You think his technique is better??

You really are a huge troll.
Never stop posting 3 second videos o yourself doing a single technique in the air.

Btw have you learned the difference between a spinning back kick and a spinning side kick yet?

Last edited:
I take that as a no
bro, you're an average-ish dude, who throws average-ish techniques compared to a guy who has extremely good technique...

your mommy must have hugged you a bit too much to give you this over inflated sense of ego

Wait, so he's claiming boxing teaches you to throw telegraphed punches that aren't straight. Instead you should throw arm punches. OK!

Wait, so he's claiming boxing teaches you to throw telegraphed punches that aren't straight. Instead you should throw arm punches. OK!
he's saying some boxers are taught poorly...not sure where you got that he advocated throwing arm punches from, but ok.

bro, you're an average-ish dude, who throws average-ish techniques compared to a guy who has extremely good technique...

Why don't you post one of your Goju Ryu dudes throwing a tsuki then? I want to see how my average technique holds up

I got that from his demonstration in the video...
you mean him throwing light punches to simply show the difference between telegraphing and not telegraphing? lmao

yep totally all about the arm punching...
why do so many people get butthurt when a small criticism of their style is made rather than just acknowledging the core of what is said is correct? in this case that's 'telegraphing bad'

Last edited:

Why don't you post one of your Goju Ryu dudes throwing a tsuki then? I want to see how my average technique holds up
luckily MJW is a go ju ryu dude, and his technique holds up better than yours

you mean him throwing light punches to simply show the difference between telegraphing and not telegraphing? lmao

yep totally all about the arm punching...
why do so many people get butthurt when a small criticism of their style is made rather than just acknowledging the core of what is said is correct? in this case that's 'telegraphing bad'

You seem like the butthurt one, buddy...

Back