Countries with Untapped MMA potential

Dagestan is not a country...

maxresdefault.jpg

Meh, might be, they have the same chance as any country, their immigrant kids seem to be freakishly good at sports.

Also the gun thing is more complicated as they have severe restrictions on guns and even more on bullets.

And the validity of I.Q. in general is veru questionable as it only correlates strongly to grades and salaries, no feat or achievement or discovery.

But it did make for a great reply.
Yea, agreed. I only quoted everything cause my phone sucks. Was only meant for the lower paragraph. The thing is, they might have one but chances are way higherr for a country like Germany with double the immigrants than Switzerlands population.
Is mma popular in Switzerland?

Those samoans are supposed to be some kind of super humans....
Them big boned islanders who can kill you with a stare...

Why not harvest that talent pool?

Because most are fat slobs in reality. Islanders have an obeseity epidemic.

Okay, so it involves, Jesus, inland sea's and large rivers......... Anything else?

The FIRST big civilizations, which were NOT European, rose around big rivers.
The presence of inland seas favoures their feats and their cultures spreading for commerce.
The inland seas regulates temperatures and makes agriculture way easier (Naples and New York are on the same exact parallel, now which one would you say has a more favourable climate?).

I have huuuge sympathy for whoever had to explain anything to you.

The FIRST big civilizations, which were NOT European, rose around big rivers.
The presence of inland seas favoures their feats and their cultures spreading for commerce.
The inland seas regulates temperatures and makes agriculture way easier (Naples and New York are on the same exact parallel, now which one would you say has a more favourable climate?).

I have huuuge sympathy for whoever had to explain anything to you.

So, how do we get to these large ships? When are the aliens involved?

In the hood they fight for fun and I'm sure there alot better than alot of UFC fighters

You going to see a lot more high quality fighters coming out of ex-Soviet block countries. They have the combat sporting infrastructure, history and mental fortitude to become great in this sport. There is a sprinkle of fighters from Russian, very few Ukrainians, Belorussian (orlovsky), Georgian and a few Armenians....but there are other nations that will in time burst onto the scene. Very few regions offer this type of potential.

Latin countries probably offer the 2nd highest potential in my opinion.

African and many Asian regions just don't have the foundation to be successful anytime soon. You will see transplants like Ngannou, Adesanya, Usman who are african by blood, but grew up in Western countries, so they do not really have any training affiliation related to their native lands.

I wonder what @Kertol thoughts on this are.

I also agree with what you say. I feel like there is not enough of a mma presence in Albania and Kosova and that kickboxing is considered the more traditional route. I feel with a solid program in place there can be great potential to come out. The people are hot heads and would love to get involved in the sport lol.

Africa would take over MMA if they were given the proper resources.

To be honest I think Africa taking over MMA is inevitable, they just have the superior genes that are necessary to succeed in the sport, West Africa to be specific.

Enomoto Bros have like 0% swiss blood and Oezdemir has 50% tho.

Andy Hug is the only other guy I have in mind and he is not even a mma fighter
The Enomotos' mother is 100% Swiss, and their Father is Peruvian Japanese.

Lighterweight classes
. Fiji
. Papua New guinea
. Thailand.
. Nepal

Heavier weights
Polynesian's. Samoa Tonga etc.
Iceland.

I think southern Europeans and latin anericans from south america would have some good fighters, but they are all obsessed with Futbol. Nobodys give a shit about fighting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back