International ***COVID-19 Breaking News v19: U.S. coronavirus deaths top 100,000***

Status
Not open for further replies.
in every hospital in america or just one???? Maybe there are differences ... you know.. now this is assuming you are not BSing about working in a hospital....
So until I see the tik tok of you dancing at a hospital I can't really believe you...sorry

My GF is a nurse and is swamped with patients in AZ.

Let's be real here: Brazil never got out of their first wave.

In order to differenciate between wave 1 and wave 2, there needs to be a noticeable drop in infection/death for an extended period in between, like South Korea or Europe.

If that graph continue climbing since day 1 until now like in Brazil and South Africa, guess what? Wave 1 never stopped.

covid-deaths-daily-vs-total-per-million.svg
Thanks for the info and research man.

Is this a legit claim or is it just a journalism jab at Bolsonaro? My flight to Sao Paulo is on the 28th and I'm not wanting cancel my plans. Someone please tell me things are OK in Brazil and I'll be safe (lie to me if you have to).

edit: FYI I spent 10 days in Sao Paulo back in November so it's not like I'm a rookie going into this.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/24/brazil-covid-coronavirus-deaths-cases-amazonas-state

Its bad but hospitals are not overrun and we are going into a two week curfew, everything needs to close at 20h and on the weekends non essential businesses are going to be closed

Well ok?

It's a dumb idea to go there (unless you live there) IMO. I have talked to colleagues there multiple times over the last weeks and they things are really really bad.
But aside from that,
But if you're gonna ignore the evidence, why ask?
Not ignoring evidence. Just came in to get some advice from the war roomers.

Still gonna make the trip though.

Do you have any deaseases or is a fat sob ts? If no you will be pretty ok in uganda to azerbaijan when it comes to this virus, it is as bad as the usa basically

Booking a flight to Brazil now..? I imagine any rules or precautions they are taking are less strict than wherever you're coming from.
What is the point of risking that at this time? Is there no mandatory quarantine period when entering the country?
Proof of negative covid test to enter.

A lot of misinformation in this thread. Brazil being in the Southern Hemisphere means the peaks coincide with the valleys of the northern hemisphere and vice versa. Anyone that’s been paying attention knows that Brazil is not still in the first wave. That doesn’t mean it isn’t spreading, just that due to the seasonal difference it’s not as risky as people are suggesting.

Do you have any deaseases or is a fat sob ts? If no you will be pretty ok in uganda to azerbaijan when it comes to this virus, it is as bad as the usa basically
42 years old and hit the gym every day like a military mad man.

Thanks man.

Idk, my professor feels its man made. I dont know enough to prove or disprove it.

What is he a professor of? Have you asked him why he feels it’s man made? Will you ask him his opinions on this paper?

“While the analyses above suggest that SARS-CoV-2 may bind human ACE2 with high affinity, computational analyses predict that the interaction is not ideal7and that the RBD sequence is different from those shown in SARS-CoV to be optimal for receptor binding7,11. Thus, the high-affinity binding of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein to human ACE2 is most likely the result of natural selection on a human or human-like ACE2 that permits another optimal binding solution to arise. This is strong evidence that SARS-CoV-2 is not the product of purposeful manipulation.”
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

Cali always has the best strains bruh.

*reloads puffco*

“It probably helped to accelerate the number of cases around the holiday season,” Vail said.

“But human behavior is the predominant factor in the spread of a virus, and the fact that it happened when the weather became colder and in the midst of the holidays when people gather is not an accident.”

Or you know, the Governor trying to force people to stay inside their homes with each other may have had something to do with that as well. I mean it's only been proven since longer than anyone has been alive that illnesses spread in the winter time because people are more likely to be indoors with each other, which means they're forced to be in closer proximity than they normally would.

So why not put out orders to try and force people to be in close proximity of each other for longer than they naturally would have? Great decision.

But yeah Dr, go ahead and try to blame it on people not being able to control their behavior during the holidays.
While this is true it’s also true that there is a strong kick it in houses , bbq culture in CA , particularly in NorCal . I know of a lady who got
covid at family reunion indoors in December ( six got it bad including her) and all 18 of her family members got it from one asymptomatic person . Newsome didn’t cause that . They caused that on themselves .

How can you not question what the media and "science" tells us after the last 10 months?
How can you not question trump?
Think about that rip. You trust Donald j trump the pussy grabbing jeniuses over scientists who have put their whole career towards their profession. You are a special kind of special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back