Craziest MMA records..

In the UFC, Karine Silva and Na Liang have finish rates that would be crazy even for the men, so they're especially crazy seeings these two are women and WMMA gets a lot less finishes.

Karine has had 21 fights and only seen the 2nd round 4 times and the 3rd round twice. Both times her fights went to the third she lost, once by KO and once by what is the only decision she's ever been to as a pro lol.

Liang's is even better. 26 fights. 16/17 of her wins are in the first round. Only time she's ever won outside of the first is against Jojua, who is a bum, and that was in the second round. Only been to the 3rd just one time in her career and she lost lol.

These two literally have 47 fights between them, 0 decision wins between them out of 2 decisions reached, 37 wins which are all finishes, 29 first round finishes, and only three 3rd round starts lol.

In the UFC, Karine Silva and Na Liang have finish rates that would be crazy even for the men, so they're especially crazy seeings these two are women and WMMA gets a lot less finishes.

Karine has had 21 fights and only seen the 2nd round 4 times and the 3rd round twice. Both times her fights went to the third she lost, once by KO and once by what is the only decision she's ever been to as a pro lol.

Liang's is even better. 26 fights. 16/17 of her wins are in the first round. Only time she's ever won outside of the first is against Jojua, who is a bum, and that was in the second round. Only been to the 3rd just one time in her career and she lost lol.

These two literally have 47 fights between them, 0 decision wins between them out of 2 decisions reached, 37 finishes, 29 first round finishes, and only three 3rd round starts lol.

Good one fam always love when girls come to bang 🚫🧢

There was a dude who had like double digit arm bar finishes on here I forget his name tho

There was a dude who had like double digit arm bar finishes on here I forget his name tho
Rickson won 390 of his 400 mythical fights by arm bar...but 98% of his opponents where TKD white belts and "street fighters" who walked into his school for a GJJ lesson.

Phillip Miller was 16-0 in mma 2-0 in the UFC when he retired at the age of 24 to become a police officer. Citing MMA didn't pay enough. He had wins over Jake Shields, Brian Foster, Mark Weir just to name a few. One of the biggest ''What ifs" in MMA history..

8o3rlp.jpg
Wow.
He is right though.

Phillip Miller was 16-0 in mma 2-0 in the UFC when he retired at the age of 24 to become a police officer. Citing MMA didn't pay enough. He had wins over Jake Shields, Brian Foster, Mark Weir just to name a few. One of the biggest ''What ifs" in MMA history..

8o3rlp.jpg

Wow, surprised I haven't heard him mentioned before. The toughest cop in all the land.

These two literally have 47 fights between them, 0 decision wins between them out of 2 decisions reached, 37 wins which are all finishes, 29 first round finishes, and only three 3rd round starts lol.
Would have been very funny if they fought and the fight somehow goes to a decision.
haha

Would have been very funny if they fought and the fight somehow goes to a decision.
haha

I've thought about that and it's sort of a personal nightmare for me.

To be honest, I actually think there's a decent chance both of their fights tomorrow go to decisions lol.

If Karine can't get it to the ground, Lipski could very well just try to strike at distance on the feet and win a decision.

Liang tried to pace herself in her last fight against Aldrich, and lasted way longer than normal. Still didn't reach the 3rd, but it was an improvement lol. Ivana couldn't finish the only 2 decent fighters she's faced.

Probably still get finishes in both fights though, hopefully.

Imagine having only 2 MMA fights and these were your opponents..

8o0ha8.jpg

He was a well known professional wrestler in Japan
I think they gave him these two fights because of his popularity

<TrumpWrong1>

Meet Igor Vovchanchyn, aka "Ice Cold."

Before Khabib, before Fedor, Igor was the Russian bareknuckle destroyer. Between 1996 and 2000, he went 38 fights without losing, and the only blemish is when PRIDE briefly didn't want people kneeing to the head of downed opponents and Igor didn't know that and he knocked out Mark Kerr and got a No Contest instead of a win. (He fought Kerr again the next year and beat him officially.) And he was such an indestructible force that most of that streak consisted of tournaments where he was never losing or getting injured, he was just destroying three or four people a night tournament after tournament, year after year. Old school savage who sent many opponents' souls to the Just Bleed God.

<{JustBleed}>

On the subject of records, I don't know of a longer unbeaten streak than Igor's, and considering that so many of his wins came from tournaments I wonder if anyone has won more tournaments than him.

Clearly you didn't read what I said... Or maybe you just didn't understand it...
I didn't say anything about who has the longest winning streak. I said "UNDEFEATED".

Igor, as great as he was, was undefeated for exactly TWO fights...

So it looks like it was YOU who was actually very

<TrumpWrong1>

<TrumpWrong1>

Meet Igor Vovchanchyn, aka "Ice Cold."

Before Khabib, before Fedor, Igor was the Russian bareknuckle destroyer. Between 1996 and 2000, he went 38 fights without losing, and the only blemish is when PRIDE briefly didn't want people kneeing to the head of downed opponents and Igor didn't know that and he knocked out Mark Kerr and got a No Contest instead of a win. (He fought Kerr again the next year and beat him officially.) And he was such an indestructible force that most of that streak consisted of tournaments where he was never losing or getting injured, he was just destroying three or four people a night tournament after tournament, year after year. Old school savage who sent many opponents' souls to the Just Bleed God.

<{JustBleed}>

On the subject of records, I don't know of a longer unbeaten streak than Igor's, and considering that so many of his wins came from tournaments I wonder if anyone has won more tournaments than him.

Just when you thought you've seen it all! Amazing. Thanks for the post.

Back