Craziest MMA records..

<TrumpWrong1>

Meet Igor Vovchanchyn, aka "Ice Cold."

Before Khabib, before Fedor, Igor was the Russian bareknuckle destroyer. Between 1996 and 2000, he went 38 fights without losing, and the only blemish is when PRIDE briefly didn't want people kneeing to the head of downed opponents and Igor didn't know that and he knocked out Mark Kerr and got a No Contest instead of a win. (He fought Kerr again the next year and beat him officially.) And he was such an indestructible force that most of that streak consisted of tournaments where he was never losing or getting injured, he was just destroying three or four people a night tournament after tournament, year after year. Old school savage who sent many opponents' souls to the Just Bleed God.

<{JustBleed}>

On the subject of records, I don't know of a longer unbeaten streak than Igor's, and considering that so many of his wins came from tournaments I wonder if anyone has won more tournaments than him.

His most humbling stat is that he's barely older than I am.

This thread is so fucking depressing. These people undoubtedly sacrificed a great deal to chase their dreams and it's just not going well for them

Phillip Miller was 16-0 in mma 2-0 in the UFC when he retired at the age of 24 to become a police officer. Citing MMA didn't pay enough. He had wins over Jake Shields, Brian Foster, Mark Weir just to name a few. One of the biggest ''What ifs" in MMA history..

8o3rlp.jpg
John Hosegood beat Meyers Meyers. Under "related news" for John Hosegood is,"5 Defining Moments: Francis Ngannou".

Associtation : New Japan Pro wrestling and this my friends is why Pride was an absolute joke Between the bullshit fights like this that annoying screaming lady and the goofy ass walkouts we are lucky that Japanese circus didn't kill the sport.
This is why we need a "dislike" button.

Tony Rubalcava deserves a mention

One to starch Rocksalt early on, went the distance with a mean wrasslin’ young Munoz as well

Then must’ve got a real job….

Back