Cris Cyborg vs Leslie Smith Bellator 259 Main Event May 21st Showtime

Not even sure they will come out. Think they should have been out yesterday but that Showbuzz site has been down for a few weeks now.
They tried to fuck with Coker so he took down their whole site

Any sherbros speak Russian that can translate for Shabliy? @Feniamin if you have time.

not much of the emotions after the win because of the lack of an audience. felt like a sparring with tough opponent.

from the beginning he was saying he came for the belt. want to face the best and the highest ranked. was getting ready for Primus for 3 weeks. still wants to fight him.

was outraged cos of the time he wasted. asked Primus on instagram why is he not fighting. he responded like "i don't know you". open for anyone next but prefers Primus.

Last edited:
not much of the emotions after the win because of the lack of an audience. like a sparring with tough opponent.

from the beginning he was saying he came for the belt. want to face the best and the highest ranked. was getting ready for Primus for 3 weeks. still wants to fight him.

was outraged cos of the time he wasted. asked Primus on instagram why is he not fighting. he responded like "i don't know you". open for anyone next but prefers Primus next.
Lol I am gonna guess that response by Primus is a lie. The dude barely fights, so at some point it should be assumed he is the one who is refusing to fight rather then the other way around. Probably watched highlights off Shabliy on youtube and changed his mind.

He is still in a good spot. If we are going by the 4 fight contract he has, he is gonna be ranked in the 7-10 range when the rankings get updated, then a fight with Primus for the interim, and it either gets upgraded to full once Pitbull vacates or he faces Pitbull in his third fight.

not much of the emotions after the win because of the lack of an audience. felt like a sparring with tough opponent.

was outraged cos of the time he wasted. asked Primus on instagram why is he not fighting. he responded like "i don't know you". open for anyone next but prefers Primus.
Thanks!! In all fairness this is a high risk, low reward fight for Primus. Unless the fight is for the title, I dont think Primus wants to risk getting KTFO by someone who is pretty unknown in the US.

Lol I am gonna guess that response by Primus is a lie. The dude barely fights, so at some point it should be assumed he is the one who is refusing to fight rather then the other way around. Probably watched highlights off Shabliy on youtube and changed his mind.

He is still in a good spot. If we are going by the 4 fight contract he has, he is gonna be ranked in the 7-10 range when the rankings get updated, then a fight with Primus for the interim, and it either gets upgraded to full once Pitbull vacates or he faces Pitbull in his third fight.
i thought that too. probably signed a contract without any digging presuming Shabliy is a random bum he never heard of. then looked him up, realize he's absolutely fooked and just decided it's not worth it.

i thought that too. probably signed the contract without any digging presuming Shabliy is a random bum he never heard of. then looked him up, realize he's absolutely fooked and just decided it's not worth it.

I don't think he'd be absolutely fooked. It's not like Primus stands no chance against Shabliy. Obviously it's a tough fight but Primus isn't a bum.

Shabliy is Poirier and Masvidal main training partner so Im sure he asked around and realized this wasnt an easy fight so he just avoided him. If Bellator is smart they will lock Shabliy in a championship clause soon. He should be one more fight away from a title fight, IMO. Or I actually wouldnt mind seeing him in a title fight next.

fair. or you have more confidence in him than he has in himself.
I personally favored Primus in that fight but its an interesting match up. Should be the fight to make for the title.

I personally favored Primus in that fight but its an interesting match up. Should be the fight to make for the title.
it should. question is will you trust Primus with a title fight? he has a history of not showing up, if i'm not mistaken.

it should. question is will you trust Primus with a title fight? he has a history of not showing up, if i'm not mistaken.
Not only that but will he hold up the division with inactivity? He already made Chandler wait about 18 months for a rematch. He literally fights once a year and is already 36, I dont think he will become more active now. However, he is legit and ranked #1 so beating him would legitimize Shabliy or whoever beats him.

Back