Social CRT (Critical Race Theory) Megathread, Vol.1

You call this an argument?

Criticizing a Marxist take on a subject does not automatically mean you want that subject banned or censored or hidden.

Simmer down there papi chulo. He just said he doesn’t think people’ children should see this and that the government should take over Disney and cancel programming like this. That’s exactly what he wants.

If you don’t want your children to watch it that’s fine. I personally don’t care for much of anything Disney puts out. I’m not telling people what their kids should and shouldn’t have access to.

Last edited:
Thoughts on this racially charged clip? It is from a show that just launched its second season on Disney plus.

Do you think a show like this should have some kind kind of disclaimer if racially charged material? Before showing it to kids?

the most amazing thing to me is the have a white lady with glasses leading these radical kids. It is like satire of white, self-hating libtards, but actually legit children’s programming.

it is actually even more weird that a black lady would write that narrative lol.

This person actually has been leaked to endorse a gay agenda among other things

https://news.yahoo.com/disney-executive-producer-admits-gay-224509498.html

Seems that they're conditioning the viewer (kids, especially minority kids) into a victim-based way of viewing the world, which leads to predictable patterns of thinking and behaviour. A show in of itself isn't enough to change someone, but when you add in propaganda coming in from countless angles like public school curriculum, general dysfunction in minority communities leading to pent-up discontentment and news programming that places a spotlight on minority deaths, it can be enough to steer a young mind into fully embracing that ideology.

The George Floyd riots were a pretty good example of a possible end point. You train people to think in a certain way and they're almost like sleeper agents: you can "activate" them with anything relevant through mass media and they'll go on a cathartic arson, looting and destruction frenzy. That's pretty convenient if you have a political enemy you want take aim at with all that simmering lunacy. Notice how quiet the BLM people are these days. It's like they liquidated all their pent up rage in 2020 and it hasn't replenished itself yet. Truly some psychoanalytic shit we're witnessing.

He just said he doesn’t think people’ children should see this

And they shouldn't it.

If Al Queda put out propaganda on US soil, Feds would shut it down. If the CCP had a school pushing hostile commie activism the Feds would shut it down (or maybe not with Beijin Biden lol!). This is no different. Just because it's on Disney and wrapped in a shiny package doesn't make it any less of a threat to American national security interests.

And they shouldn't it.

If Al Queda put out propaganda on US soil, Feds would shut it down. If the CCP had a school pushing hostile commie activism the Feds would shut it down (or maybe not with Beijin Biden lol!). This is no different. Just because it's on Disney and wrapped in a shiny package doesn't make it any less of a threat to American national security interests.

You are papi chulo aren’t you?

Thoughts on this racially charged clip? It is from a show that just launched its second season on Disney plus.

Do you think a show like this should have some kind kind of disclaimer if racially charged material? Before showing it to kids?

the most amazing thing to me is the have a white lady with glasses leading these radical kids. It is like satire of white, self-hating libtards, but actually legit children’s programming.

it is actually even more weird that a black lady would write that narrative lol.

This person actually has been leaked to endorse a gay agenda among other things

https://news.yahoo.com/disney-executive-producer-admits-gay-224509498.html

this is one of those desperately hilarious shows big companies like disney produce to get the screechers off their back, knowing nobody really watches them, right?
cause if people at disney are actually activists, that company's in trouble and will likely get sold in a few years.

To be honest, I would vote for Desantis over trump if Desantis made his platform to federally take over disney in some kind of war time declaration against the CCP to cancel programming like this and put stuff like “song of the south “ back on the platform.

they are literally changing Splash Mountain. That is unacceptable

They update old favorites all the time. I wish it was staying Splash Mountain, but I'm also not that bothered by the change.

unfortunately, when trump wins the election for the third time, his schedule F policy will only work for firing unelected government bureaucrats and will not also allow him to fire private sector people
" Unfortunately won't be able to fire private sector people "

So you are advocating for an end to American democracy and an installation of an authoritarian regime then ..... wow

Is this CRT or just systemic racism

This man is an idiot.

His own theory (see 1:48 of that video) can not account for "White Flight", unless he is suggesting the state pushed "whites" out of neighborhoods.

I've seen the entire north section of St. Louis change "race" in ~30 years, from nearly all "white" to nearly all "black". I wonder what state policies Mr. Rothstein believes drove those people out? Keep in mind, this was the last 30 years (from the 90's onward), and he's claiming it isn't poverty that is the driving factor.

People talk about teaching the "truth" of slavery, but their knowledge is usually solely derived from film, television, and a handful of topics picked for public schools in the Civil Rights era as a tokens. 1619? The rules of indentured servitude were the same for all, and between half and two-thirds of "whites" arriving in the colonies were under the same onus. John Casor's case wasn't until 1655, and the plaintiff was a "black" man. Slavery (including hereditary status) existed in the west before the first European stepped on the continent. Every "race" owned slaves in US history, and LOTS of them. A ton of slave owners actually lived in northern states (though they kept their slaves in the south). And no, they were not benign family members protecting loved ones. See John Carruthers Stanly for an example. There were over 10,000 black men, including free men, in the Confederate Army. They also utilized biracial units (militia), something the north wouldn't do until Vietnam 100 years later.

Honestly, I always see the US obsession with it's own history of slavery as incredibly egocentric, as though they were doing something the rest of the world hasn't. It is, ironically, the best example of "white exceptionalism" the society practices, as far as I can see. How many countries founded before the 19th century can you name that were not built in significant part by slave labor?

Black people self segregating themselves is ironic and funny. All it takes is one generation to rewrite history.

The essence of CRT. Guarenteed she was a full disciple on campus.

If this lady was white and said “White people need to be hesitant about which black people they let into their space because most black people are bad”, she’d be canceled from life.

Career gone
Friends gone
Banned online

But she’ll get a pass… Why? Don’t know, maybe @Loiosh can rationalize it

And curse that evil LibsofTikTok for exposing the world to real racists.

People talk about teaching the "truth" of slavery, but their knowledge is usually solely derived from film, television, and a handful of topics picked for public schools in the Civil Rights era as a tokens. 1619? The rules of indentured servitude were the same for all, and between half and two-thirds of "whites" arriving in the colonies were under the same onus. John Casor's case wasn't until 1655, and the plaintiff was a "black" man. Slavery (including hereditary status) existed in the west before the first European stepped on the continent. Every "race" owned slaves in US history, and LOTS of them. A ton of slave owners actually lived in northern states (though they kept their slaves in the south). And no, they were not benign family members protecting loved ones. See John Carruthers Stanly for an example. There were over 10,000 black men, including free men, in the Confederate Army. They also utilized biracial units (militia), something the north wouldn't do until Vietnam 100 years later.

Honestly, I always see the US obsession with it's own history of slavery as incredibly egocentric, as though they were doing something the rest of the world hasn't. It is, ironically, the best example of "white exceptionalism" the society practices, as far as I can see. How many countries founded before the 19th century can you name that were not built in significant part by slave labor?
Get the feck out of here comparing white indentured servitude to slavery

That just shows you know sweet f all about this topic .

The essence of CRT. Guarenteed she was a full disciple on campus.

If this lady was white and said “White people need to be hesitant about which black people they let into their space because most black people are bad”, she’d be canceled from life.

Career gone
Friends gone
Banned online

But she’ll get a pass… Why? Don’t know, maybe @Loiosh can rationalize it

And curse that evil LibsofTikTok for exposing the world to real racists.

Libs of Tik Tok exists only to concentrate things that anger racists and bigots and create the perception the world is far more extreme than it is. It was banned on platforms because it was being used to get gay and trans teachers fired.

It's ironic you're whining about white people getting cancelled when you guys have weaponized the process.

Note that she said most white people voted for Trump, which is a thing that never happened, Trump was smashed in the the popular vote twice. She's obviously extreme, as she said ACAB which most of us don't support, and her saying most men are criminals, which none of us say. But Libs reposts her saying these things so hicks like you can stokes the fires of the culture war, you live for this stuff.

From the thread:

FoU70DqWcAIwxbW

FoU70D2XoAE3hVA

FoSd2RcX0AIKzdz

Did you listen to her and hear anything outside of the things that angered you, though?

"There are good cops, there are nice cops, but like every other day you wake up and there's one that shot somebody in the back or killed someone in a routine traffic stop or killed a child, and maybe it's like we don't need to trust cops entirely or in my case at all because fuckin ACAB period".

I support law enforcement more than most but definitely not entirely, do you trust them entirely? She singles herself out as ACAB, do you know why? Do you know anything about her? Why is SHE "ACAB"? I don't know any of the context because Libs of Tik Tok aimed millions of bigots at her and now her account is private.

Get the feck out of here comparing white indentured servitude to slavery

That just shows you know sweet f all about this topic .

Please, illuminate me to the distinctions. I've never seen the term "white indentured servitude" in a historic context. Please show me these? Please show me the "racial" distinctions, particularly with an eye to 1619-1655?

I can't wait, lol! Unless you don't actually have any idea of what you speak? I mean, Anthony Johnson was himself a former BLACK indentured servant (for those OTHER than your supremely illuminated self, the very person that argued and won that "black" people should be bound to slavery via religious foundation, thus creating the system of slavery as it is recognized by the overwhelming majority of the US populace). That is, until you show us all the difference based upon his "race", and how a black man argued the precedent of black slavery in the US vs. Indentured Servitude, which you will also illuminate us to. I'm so lucky to be in your class, privy to award winning revelations of US history, and didn't even have to pay for it!

I seriously hope you are not the stereotypical white guy living with his parents, who argues online but doesn't actually know shit. I hope you have something beyond some random, unsupported blog posters or columnist (or, god forbid, your feelings). I really do. If you can offer me something of value I can take back to my ivy league grad program and raise hell, you will have boosted my marketability considerably, and I'll owe you. And I mean outside of Sherdog. You give me something worthy of a thesis, and I promise I'll find a way to repay you.

I have to thank you, because at worst, I'll learn something. I'll learn from you, and cease to be a person who "... know(s) sweet f all about this topic.", or I will be reinforced regarding the confidence of ignorance in society. You'll either teach me about what college fails to communicate, or about the embarrassing stupidity of the average citizen.

I can't wait, because I can't lose.

Also, please respond to the rest of my post, unless you don't have anything ...

Last edited:
Please, illuminate me to the distinctions. I've never seen the term "white indentured servitude" in a historic context. Please show me these? Please show me the "racial" distinctions, particularly with an eye to 1619-1655?

I can't wait, lol! Unless you don't actually have any idea of what you speak? I mean, Anthony Johnson was himself a former BLACK indentured servant (for those OTHER than your supremely illuminated self, the very person that argued and won that "black" people should be bound to slavery via religious foundation, thus creating the system of slavery as it is recognized by the overwhelming majority of the US populace). That is, until you show us all the difference based upon his "race", and how a black man argued the precedent of black slavery in the US vs. Indentured Servitude, which you will also illuminate us to. I'm so lucky to be in your class, privy to award winning revelations of US history, and didn't even have to pay for it!

I seriously hope you are not the stereotypical white guy living with his parents, who argues online but doesn't actually know shit. I hope you have something beyond some random, unsupported blog posters or columnist (or, god forbid, your feelings). I really do. If you can offer me something of value I can take back to my ivy league grad program and raise hell, you will have boosted my marketability considerably, and I'll owe you. And I mean outside of Sherdog. You give me something worthy of a thesis, and I promise I'll find a way to repay you.

I have to thank you, because at worst, I'll learn something. I'll learn from you, and cease to be a person who "... know(s) sweet f all about this topic.", or I will be reinforced regarding the confidence of ignorance in society. You'll either teach me about what college fails to communicate, or about the embarrassing stupidity of the average citizen.

I can't wait, because I can't lose.

Also, please respond to the rest of my post, unless you don't have anything ...
That's quite the word salad , fyi no I don't and never have lived in my parents basement nor will I in the future as they're both long dead unfortunately.

The form of Indentured servitude that brought many white people to North America , which many on the right equate with the form slavery the vast majority of black people brought to North America were subjected to, bears no resemblance to eachother , indentured servitude was a form debt repayment and most in that situation were indeed white , the image below and many like it are common on right wing facebook pages and are complete nonsense wouldn't you agree ?
17irish2_xp-jumbo-v4.jpg

Identured servants weren't often tortured , raped , lynched etc the way countless black slaves were , most entered into the agreement of their own free will for passage to the new world and were free once there contract was fulfilled , there is no comparison to hereditary plantation slavery .

If you disagree please provide examples of white indentured servants commonly being subjected to treatment similar to that of plantation slaves , whipping , castration, lynching, indefinite hereditary subjugation, rape , permanent seperation from spouses and children etc

Hope that helps

Last edited:
That's quite the word salad , fyi no I don't and never have lived in my parents basement nor will I in the future as they're both long dead unfortunately.

The form of Indentured servitude that brought many white people to North America , which many on the right equate with the form slavery the vast majority of black people brought to North America were subjected to, bears no resemblance to eachother , indentured servitude was a form debt repayment and most in that situation were indeed white , the image below and many like it are common on right wing facebook pages and are complete nonsense wouldn't you agree ?
17irish2_xp-jumbo-v4.jpg

Identured servants weren't often tortured , raped , lynched etc the way countless black slaves were , most entered into the agreement of their own free will for passage to the new world and were free once there contract was fulfilled , there is no comparison to hereditary plantation slavery .

If you disagree please provide examples of white indentured servants commonly being subjected to treatment similar to that of plantation slaves , whipping , castration, lynching, indefinite hereditary subjugation, rape , permanent seperation from spouses and children etc

Hope that helps
The irish were subject to violence, segregation and bigotry. They were literally considered the same as the blacks.
"It wasn't AS bad." This is what I always hear about the bigotry against anyone who wasn't english in the states who also wasn't black. I mean, you weren't free to work where you wanted, socialize with who you wanted, worship where you wanted but it wasn't AS bad. You had to change your name so your kid wouldn't get beaten daily but it wasn't AS bad.

I always wonder who people think they are to say this.

The irish were subject to violence, segregation and bigotry. They were literally considered the same as the blacks.
"It wasn't AS bad." This is what I always hear about the bigotry against anyone who wasn't english in the states who also wasn't black. I mean, you weren't free to work where you wanted, socialize with who you wanted, worship where you wanted but it wasn't AS bad. You had to change your name so your kid wouldn't get beaten daily but it wasn't AS bad.

Victim Olympics. Suffering is suffering. Its a game of perceptions. Someone can see someone else and say to themselves "thankful that is not me" or "I or We have had it worse, they don't know real suffering" just the same as the person suffering can say "No one knows how I have suffered" or "I suffer, but it could be worse".

At the end of the day it's not about who has suffered more but how each has dealt with it. Who are you to point to someone else and say "He or She does not truly know pain and suffering". That is an awful lot of self-centered arrogance and the very height of "privilege".

Last edited:

Hopefully you can recognize the difference between indentured servitude entered into willingly ( no matter how shitty and exploitative the deal was ) for a fixed period of time and the conditions of the African slave trade as well as plantation slavery , if not you are pretty messed up imo.