Social CRT (Critical Race Theory) Megathread, Vol.1

Hopefully you can recognize the difference between indentured servitude entered into willingly ( no matter how shitty and exploitative the deal was ) for a fixed period of time and the conditions of the African slave trade as well as plantation slavery then you are pretty messed up.
No, what I recognize there is that there were a lot of people who weren't given an equal shot but only one group gets to go to the pity party. If you weren't bred of good english stock, you were garbage in this country. Black, Irish, Italian, Chinese.... They were all segregated to their little corner of society, in their own little ghettos, unable to work in most trades. When my irish ancestors came here, slavery was over. They were literally equal to the blacks (and chinese or whatever subsect of people the english didn't want here).
I haven't even mentioned what they faced over their catholic faith. People trivializing what these people went through to me is not a lot different than people who say the holocaust was exaggerated or that black people liked being slaves.

No, what I recognize there is that there were a lot of people who weren't given an equal shot but only one group gets to go to the pity party. If you weren't bred of good english stock, you were garbage in this country. Black, Irish, Italian, Chinese.... They were all segregated to their little corner of society, in their own little ghettos, unable to work in most trades. When my irish ancestors came here, slavery was over. They were literally equal to the blacks (and chinese or whatever subsect of people the english didn't want here).
I haven't even mentioned what they faced over their catholic faith. People trivializing what these people went through to me is not a lot different than people who say the holocaust was exaggerated or that black people liked being slaves.
You refuse to acknowledge basic historical facts .

Canadian principal’s suicide after alleged bullying for his ‘whiteness’ in CRT training sparks

A Toronto school board and an education minister announced they are launching investigations Thursday into a professional development training after a former principal died by suicide following a lawsuit in which he alleged emotional distress from antiracist trainings and the fallout that followed.

The sessions included concepts from critical race theory.”

Bilkszto alleged in his lawsuit that K. [Sherdog auto-edits her name] Ojo-Thompson – who runs an equity firm called the KOJO Institute – said that Canada was racist and has “never reckoned with its anti-Black history.”

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back