Crypto Megathread v18 - ETH Killers and The Metaverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I took a tiny gamble on Shib. $15 which was profit from XLM/ATOM wallets. It was up to $35 and I figure hey this is good enough for me. I have converted it to FET, but hope you guys get more gains
Hey gains are gains. Right now I'm just trying not to lose money, but also not lose out on opportunities to make money all while I work and have a dying phone.

Gains won't mean shit until supply is cut into the billions of coins for me. When you throw tiny amounts into it, double or tripling your money doesn't mean much.

Lord have mercy on those who pumping a shit ton of funds into it though.
If you watch the 1 min chart its almost impossible to lose if you buy on the bottom of the RSI and sell in the upper 1/3 of it.

Gains won't mean shit until supply is cut into the billions of coins for me. When you throw tiny amounts into it, double or tripling your money doesn't mean much.

I'm still a newbie when it comes to crypto, this was just a small experiment for fun.

May their sacrifice be forever remembered

Minute charts ? Ill pass on that dawg lol
Damn right.
I feel crypto is becoming too much of an obsession as it is.
It's supposed to just be an investment for the years ahead.
Problem is volatility equals profit potential and then people get hooked.

That's partly why I like staking. Hodl, accumulate, earn and forget.

Yes you can often make more by swing trading if you time it right but there are more risks and it consumes way more time and energy.

And time is worth more than money.

Lol the world's nuts.

The price of Flokinomics (CRYPTO: FLOKIN), a Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) knockoff named after Telsa Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) CEO Elon Musk’s pet dog Floki, is extending its bull run by surging over 2300% within a span of 24 hours.

What Happened: Flokinomics, which calls itself the “best rebase token known to man,” is up 2325.56% over the last 24 hours, trading at $0.000001156 at press time.

"
Dogecoin Knockoff Named After Elon Musk's Pet Continues The Bull Run, Surges 2300% In A Day

Lol the world's nuts.

The price of Flokinomics (CRYPTO: FLOKIN), a Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) knockoff named after Telsa Inc. (NASDAQ:TSLA) CEO Elon Musk’s pet dog Floki, is extending its bull run by surging over 2300% within a span of 24 hours.

What Happened: Flokinomics, which calls itself the “best rebase token known to man,” is up 2325.56% over the last 24 hours, trading at $0.000001156 at press time.

"
Dogecoin Knockoff Named After Elon Musk's Pet Continues The Bull Run, Surges 2300% In A Day

[<dunn]

I guess Coinbase has decided I'm holding. I love how these exchanges crap out whenever there's heavy price action.

Traded all my Stellar XLM for Vet a few months ago.

I'm feeling like a dumbass right now.

Am I a dumbass?

Let's hear from the panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back