Crypto Megathread v19 - Sold My SOL to the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been bouncing money back and forth between SHIB and SOL since yesterday morning.

Turned half of my SHIB stack (500k) into a million SHIB just by setting alerts and moving it back and forth. So now I have 1.5x more SHIB than I had 24 hours ago.

Gonna play this SHIB/SOL pair for all I can.

I just had this weird, somewhat morbid thought, but........what would happen to my crypto if I died? Like got hit by a bus or in an accident? I know with banks and 401k and all that government stuff it makes sense b/c it's all handled that way.

But my crypto just sits in an unknown account more or less. heh. I gotta get someone my passwords or something like that. Do you just give someone your account information or your wallet information?

My son has complete access to my wallet.

If BTC went to or near 65k right now, Eth definitely hits $4500.
ETH is definitely going to hit it's top after BTC gets around 100k in this bull run. It'll might reach $6k up until $100k bitcoin.. but the big inflow will come immediately after BTC starts dropping.

ETH is definitely going to hit it's top after BTC gets around 100k in this bull run. It'll might reach $6k up until $100k bitcoin.. but the big inflow will come immediately after BTC starts dropping.
I hope they delay 2.0 until the new year as people always dump crypto in Dec and I'd love to slurp some Eth in Jan.

I hope they delay 2.0 until the new year as people always dump crypto in Dec and I'd love to slurp some Eth in Jan.
Sounds like that's going to be case now. They said the code will be ready by Feb and then they'll start merging. It could always happen sooner, but I'm sure that time frame is probably going to be when it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back