Crypto Megathread V31 - We’re all gonna WAGMI it!

Rob Battisti

HR for HR
@Steel
Reaction score
You got crabs? Because this market has crabs!

Beats living in the slums tho, amirite?

So, let’s talk about BTC, why the WR sucks and what color lambos we have on pre-order.

Also whatever degenerate gambles you want to say are going to moon!

Let's fucking LFG!!!!!111one

Annotation-2023-01-27-131108.png

I decided to sell almost all my crypto. this market is just too damn volatile.

I have some ethereum and Chain, but that's it.

I decided to sell almost all my crypto. this market is just too damn volatile.

I have some ethereum and Chain, but that's it.
My hope is interest rates drop fairly low by 2025 which would coincide with the next halving and we have another nice bullrun.

I'd love to experience the feeling of the people who bought in 2019-2020 and held until 2021.

10 billion tokens lmfao

Foundation has 5 billion ready to dump plus the early VCs who will dump as soon as they can
Most crypto has similar tokenomics, but at least Rose has a finite supply. Plus most VCs if smart sold in the .5 range already anyways.

If it hits $1 the MC would be approx 5.6 billion and several shitcoins have hit that and higher.

So lads.. out of curiousity, how many here have been link and rose pilled after my shilling? I'll do a better job shilling ROSE now that the cat is out of the bag. I won't lie I got pretty pissed that people were buying all sorts of garbage in the bullmarket when every shit coin pumped and ignored link.

Buying Link is like buying mastercard or Visa stock in tradfi. Yes its a good idea. Yes you will probably make money. Yes the service is absolutely critical to every aspect of defi/tradfi
And yes it's boring and no one cares and it will never ever 10x

In the bear we look to genuine yield earning use cases.
Dex are one, but perp trading is even better. Synthetic perp trading especially. Gains.trade I've shilled before when it was at $2.20 or so, and mostly got laughed at. It launched on Arbitrium One couple weeks ago and for two weeks now is one of the top 10 revenue earning platforms in all of defi. It makes more revenue than every single Layer 1 except Eth and all Layer 2s:
image-1.png

Solid and simple tokenomics, awesome return to stakers or investors (holding platform token or providing Dai liquidity for synthetic use), no VCs, no token unlocks, it is deflationary via a burn mechanism, you can buy and sell GNS token OTC to avoid slippage (and sold tokens are burnt!). And check out the token performance since the Arb launch :
Screenshot_20230128-064304.png

Plus the actual platform is out of control how good it is. Synthetic perp on crypto, forex, us stocks, us stock indices, commodities and anything else which a tradfi or chain link price feed can be added. Leverage between 2x and 1000x

All on chain. All noKYC. All synthetic. All non custodial. Simple smart contracts so limited contract risk.

Best shit in defi bar none.

Last edited:
So lads.. out of curiousity, how many here have been link and rose pilled after my shilling? I'll do a better job shilling ROSE now that the cat is out of the bag. I won't lie I got pretty pissed that people were buying all sorts of garbage in the bullmarket when every shit coin pumped and ignored link.
Virtually no reason ROSE can't hit $1 in the next 5 years. It didn't even get a full bullmarket and still hit like .6

Most crypto has similar tokenomics, but at least Rose has a finite supply. Plus most VCs if smart sold in the .5 range already anyways.

If it hits $1 the MC would be approx 5.6 billion and several shitcoins have hit that and higher.
The inflation rate for ROSE is around 70%, which is a pretty significant number considering the project has been around for around 2 years now. Not even the United States has inflation rate like that despite the fiat monetary system being around for 51 years. Just think about it, the ICO price was .08 and now we have 70% inflation. So really the ROSE pre seed was in the ball park of .015 and the markets need to correct due to general economic conditions, ROSE's main partner META having its worst YTD performance in history etc.

Virtually no reason ROSE can't hit $1 in the next 5 years. It didn't even get a full bullmarket and still hit like .6
What's your price target? Will you sell all at $1?

What does everyone think about Etherum Name Service (ENS)?
https://ens.domains/

Basically its a DNS but for crypto wallet addresses. Ens is the first mover in this space and is automatically integrated with most of the large wallets, cex and dex. And other defi services. For example, you can assign your wallet with a free text name (davidlemonparty.eth) and anyone in coinbase, metamask, rabby whatever can tx or otherwise interact with your wallet just by using that text name. It matches the actual wallet address via an NFT that gets minted when you buy the ENS domain. Its like 6USD equiv at current gas to register each ens domain.

I bought a few of them for my various wallets, more so i have the domains i want for future than for usability right now.
Id recommend buying one or two that represent your name or preferred pseudonyms for the future decentralised world! In a year or two everything will be gone but right now you can get most things

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back