Crypto Megathread V31 - We’re all gonna WAGMI it!

I decided to sell almost all my crypto. this market is just too damn volatile.

I have some ethereum and Chain, but that's it.

Depending on how long you were hodling, why not hold on a little longer? This is the best time to be getting in imo. Im guessing it gonna dip a bit and go sideways for half the year and steadily climb up. By next year forget about it. We re on our way.

Fun fact, it was two years ago to this day I made my first crypto purchase. I was like $300 worth of ETH... through... Paypal lol.

It only to about a month for me to realize how shitty it was to use pp as an exchange and moved it onto Coinbase.

At the time I promised myself that I was only going to throw a few hundred dollars at ETH and just sit on it and not buy anything else. Next thing you know, I'm buying other projects and the $354 turned into $1k, then $5k, then $10k, and so on lol. And even though I've bought, sold and traded a lot of different projects over the past couple years... I haven't sold a dime of ETH. I've even sold off the BTC that I've purchased on a couple of occasions when I was up on it.

I got in at the same time. Now im more of a eth maxi more so than btc. So much so that ive bought more polygon lol. Right now its 50% eth 40% matic 10% ada. Soon will be more weighted to matic before the halving for dem gains.

Because I think ETH will outgain BTC in the long run. Especially when network activity starts getting wild during the next bull run and it goes deflationary every day. Plus I believe they'll have at least have protodanksharding in place by the next bull which will help lower gas fees.

I believe anything is more deflationary to the dollar (or nearly). I definitely see the value in eth and it was my 2nd crypto.

Yes,there is a burn mechanism but, the lack of a precise CAP is a problem to me. Particularly, the tendency for corruption and greedy being a staple in human nature. I think there's a multiplier effect and potentially larger gains in the short term.

There's more user case for eth too. I see btc more like a savings account that actually offers something unlike corrupt banks. I sort of take a DCA approach and go 50:25:25. I'm heavily into btc and I hedge my bets with everything else.

It's been a great 2022 for DCA and packing your bags. I still don't think the contagion is in. Not sure who you follow. The legit gurus in the space are sparse. Look at the morons that were shilling ftx and nuthugging SBF. I like the author for mastering btc/eth.

In any event, pack your bags boys.
LETS KO <Moves>

Depending on how long you were hodling, why not hold on a little longer? This is the best time to be getting in imo. Im guessing it gonna dip a bit and go sideways for half the year and steadily climb up. By next year forget about it. We re on our way.
for a few years now. I ventured in some newer crypto coins. broke even . lost big on holding onto Ethereum, Litecoin and Chain

<45><Lmaoo>

That's brilliant mate :D

Struggling a bit in the heat? My two are basically pancakes in the shade all day with how grossly hot and humid it is today
Screenshot_20230129-133921.png

It's rarely humid over my way but hot as hell. Today is absolutely dry and just a brutal wall of heat even though its only 36. The. Missus took the hound out for a stroll earlier and needed to be rescued because he refused to move even though the whole walk was grass and shaded. Just dog things. He loves digging up my yard to lie in shady holes or on my bed

Not to be a negative Nancy but I think it's a fake out. Not just crypto but equities too.

Back