Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

What are we at now, just over 10 percent pullback? I think the first pullback during the first run up during the last cycle was like 30 percent.

Saylor is also a textbook BTC maxi so I give zero fucks about his takes
Yup 100%. Get whatever coin makes money. The whole supply limit with BTC is bullshit. There plenty of other coins that have value. Who cares if there is only 21 mill, there's other coins that do the same shit

Dont trip... There will probably be a bounce soon

Will it be a bounce that resembles a feline that's no longer capable of cell-division, maintaining a base temperature, capable of ingesting food, water, has a heartbeat, pulse, brain activity, or movement?

giphy.gif

I have a few hundred in it. But the ceiling for a trading bot vs a TG bot is a way higher
i was thinking of dropping a few hundred on it as well but decided to put that on NINJA instead

What’s the ceiling, you think? Just from yesterday I had 70%-80% gains at a point, it’s fallen back to 40%-50% or so but that’s nothing to scoff at

i was thinking of dropping a few hundred on it as well but decided to put that on NINJA instead

What’s the ceiling, you think? Just from yesterday I had 70%-80% gains at a point, it’s fallen back to 40%-50% or so but that’s nothing to scoff at

Ceiling is 2b lol.. not likely but who fucking knows at this point. I’m up 45k now.

It’s volatile as fuck, not bad to swing trade but it’s sketchy since it randomly sees huge jumps like it did last night. Once to bot releases we’re going to 100m MC minimum.

Last edited:
Last chance to get on the ninja wagon fam.

IMG-6527.png

I’ll give some brief context as to why this has potential.

Meme coin trading on solana is a huge market now, it’s also risky and shady as fuck. Most meme coins have the most value in the first few hours or days upon launch, and most of the initial pump is early in the coins life. People see that and want to get in on new coins but the problem is exchanges like Jupiter and raydium don’t have those coins available for hours if not days. By then the big gains have usually past.

That’s where Bonkbot came in, Bonk didn’t just explode because of it being a meme, bonk is used by Bonkbot to trade brand new meme coins. Bonk charges 1% fees on all transactions. Last month they did over 100 mil in volume. That 1% fee increases the value of the coin.

The problem with Bonkbot is it’s clunky, unreliable and generally kind of a piece of shit. Go look on Reddit or Twitter and you’ll find a bunch of people bitching about it not working. Unibot was working on sol for a bit too but they’ve since left the space. Right now bonk and flux are the only real options for trading these new coins.

Bring in Shinobi/ninja. This bot does the same as bonk bot but better, it also has customizable ai integrated in it to help filter out the bullshit coins/rug pulls. You can customize the settings and it will make purchases for you until you turn it off. It’s essentially an ai trader. Ninjas also going to be charging .5% as opposed to Bonks 1%.

The meme coin trading scene needs an upgrade, this could be it. The bot claims to be easier, faster, more reliable and have the ai integration. At the very least we should see a surge upon the initial launch. It could be a quick profit, if the bot runs smoothly it can compete with bonk bot if not overtake it the coming months.

The devs are some euro ai engineers. They’ve been working on the bot in beta right now and tomorrow they will supposedly show us the early success of it thus far

DYOR/not financial advice obv, but the stars are aligned for this to succeed if it does what it’s supposed to do.

2-4x over night. I hope some of you fuckers listened to me.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back