Crypto Megathread v36 - BITCOIN HITS ALL-TIME HIGH — Why didn’t you listen?

It's a ponzi, there is zero actual value to a Bitcoin

It's value is based on there being another sucker who is prepared to pay a bit more for it, that's the entire scam

So as soon as blackrock etc stop pumping it up and decide to sell it, whoever is left holding that empty bag will be very upset
The stock market is the biggest ponzi scheme ever <seedat>

The stock market is the biggest ponzi scheme ever <seedat>
70 percent of stocks are trash.

But regardless, if an investment broker tells someone... "Hey, invest in this stock with us... You have to keep your money for this stock in our portfolio for two years minimum, but we guarantee it'll 10x in that time" and only reason being is because they are paying out the early investors first with new money.. is a ponzi scheme.

I could buy Bitcoin on my own free will on an exchange of my choosing in my own account at $65k today, a freely trade it tomorrow knowing it could be worth $50k or $100k in 24 hours. That's how trading, spot, margin or swing works regardless of what you buy... Crypto, stocks, precious metals, currency, etc.

Last edited:
70 percent of stocks are trash.

But regardless, if an investment broker tells someone... "Hey, invest in this stock with us... You have to keep your money for this stock in our portfolio for two years minimum, but we guarantee it'll 10x in that time" and only reason being is because they are paying out the early investors first with new money.. is a ponzi scheme.

I could buy Bitcoin on my own free will on an exchange of my choosing in my own account at $65k today, a freely trade it tomorrow knowing it could be worth $50k or $100k in 24 hours. That's how trading, spot, margin or swing works regardless of what you buy... Crypto, stocks, precious metals, currency, etc.

This is the world's most made up scenario with an investment broker. You don't need to just make up nonsense to justify why you think stocks are worse crypto. Broker's are held by law to be fiduciaries. You will find no one in crypto is held to act in the interest of their clients.

This is the world's most made up scenario with an investment broker. You don't need to just make up nonsense to justify why you think stocks are worse crypto. Broker's are held by law to be fiduciaries. You will find no one in crypto is held to act in the interest of their clients.
Bernie Madoff, James Paul Lewis and Dennis Herula agree. But they were held to law too.

Sad you don't know what the definition of a ponzi scheme is either. But I make things up.

I never said stocks were worse, all I said was that crypto isn't a ponzi scheme in itself.

You cannot for a million years explain how a block chain is a ponzi. You can blame exchanges for shitty practices but at its core buying and selling crypto isnt even close.

People are gaming the system by bidding up ordinal blocks. By bidding up select blocks, they cause the transaction algorithms to think that a higher bid is need to complete the transaction in a given period of time. It is fuckery to game the system likely by companies that process transactions.

Congratulations on finding out what a block is

Bernie Madoff, James Paul Lewis and Dennis Herula agree. But they were held to law too.

Sad you don't know what the definition of a ponzi scheme is either. But I make things up.

I never said stocks were worse, all I said was that crypto isn't a ponzi scheme in itself.

You cannot for a million years explain how a block chain is a ponzi. You can blame exchanges for shitty practices but at its core buying and selling crypto isnt even close.
Maybe hes referring to pump and dumps? It is the nature of stocks and digital assets, high risk plays will be high risk

Call me crazy but i would take some profit at 70 btc

I'd hold go unless you need it now.
I just took some at $67k. I'll take a little bit all the way up to $100k. If we blast past $100...then I'm offloading a bunch.
I wager that majority got sell orders at 99-100k. I thought we peak in 2024 but I question the liquidity. I don't know now. Also, with the ambiguity around cutting rates.

Bitcoin is slow AF too. Hopefully, everyone has a plan. I'm looking at equities atm.

I'd hold go unless you need it now.

I wager that majority got sell orders at 99-100k. I thought we peak in 2024 but I question the liquidity. I don't know now. Also, with the ambiguity around cutting rates.

Bitcoin is slow AF too. Hopefully, everyone has a plan. I'm looking at equities atm.
That's why I was thinking of doing most of the offloading between 95-98. I'm sure we'll reject hard off of 100.

Back