Cryptocurrency megathread V2 - Gas Fees Galore

Status
Not open for further replies.
$11 dollars is cheap these days. I've seen close to $30 or more. What's the fix?

Last edited:
It will get cheaper as they upgrade it I hope .

Upgrade? Is that what the Ethereum 2.0 is about? What happens to the regular Ethereum?

Also, if I sell my ETH at coinbase do I have to cover that gas fee or what?

Doge pumping up again. Does anyone have stock in ebon?

Alright, I opened a coinbase account. So what are best prospects of all altcoins beside doge

2ec7f9ea2284bd3709d091a79aed29f2.jpg

Happy i got into ETH a month ago, and im planning on holding for a while.

But this trading fee, if i want to sell $300 right now i have to take a hit of $11?

Its not too bad but id rather not. Maybe it will go down after a while.

But this trading fee, if i want to sell $300 right now i have to take a hit of $11?

I was getting much worse quotes on Metamask a while ago, like $80~ for a small transaction, it's also nuts that you could have your transaction rejected but still pay the fees if you don't set your limit high enough.

So I signed up to Binance and it's all good. Speaking of, BNB has been perhaps my best performer I think, seems like a solid choice.

That was the fee through coinbase to buy. It's less to sell. The percentage of fees can vary depending on who you're trading through as well.

That was the fee through coinbase to buy. It's less to sell. The percentage of fees can vary depending on who you're trading through as well.

Cool thanks, a little easier for sellers then. Not too keen on buying right now anyway the way its shot up recently.

$11 fee for a $300 ETH transaction.

GTFO

Does this mean it takes $11 to convert x amount of USD to ETH?

I cash in with XRP and use that to buy other ALT's.

Doge pumping up again. Does anyone have stock in ebon?

Bought DOGE when it was high and when it dropped, traded it for ADA/XLM because they seemed like better long term holds. DOGE seems like something chart nerds use to make quick cash grabs, Idk if there is any substantial use for it.

Does this mean $11 to convert x amount of USD to ETH?

Bought DOGE when it was high and when it dropped, traded it for ADA/XLM because they seemed like better long term holds. DOGE seems like something chart nerds use to make quick cash grabs, Idk if there is any substantial use for it.
I’m holding doge. Some people use it as a pump and dump I could of made 400 when it hit eight cents but like anything u never know, it didn’t cost much as I bought it under a cent so I’m holding ... who knows what it will do . I haven’t put much money into it lately I’ve been putting small amounts a day into bitcoin and litecoin.
Also never buy high and don’t sell so fast ... crypto is a rollercoaster . Buy on dips and hold on for the ride . The gme thing was rare It’s hard to make a lot of money off of a quick grab .
U keep buying high and selling as soon as it hits red u gonna lose money quick in the market, reds the time to buy more

Last edited:
Does this mean it takes $11 to convert x amount of USD to ETH?

I think $3 of it is Coinbases fee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back