1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Law Cuomo a Serial Sexual Harrasser

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Tairy Hesticles, Aug 3, 2021.

1. mmafan2000 Purple Belt Platinum Member

If Cuomo was a Republican, they would have sent him packing a long time ago.

genecop and ShadowRun like this.
  2. ShadowRun error Platinum Member

Yea or it’s all you would hear and see on media for weeks

3. Brazilian HKD Brown Belt

Typical italian style corruption.

But this time the media is not in bed with him.
    They literally shared the same vagina.

4. KnightTemplar Green(Goblin)Belt Platinum Member

Cuomo, "I came here to kill pensioners and molest women. And I'm all out of pensioners":)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  5. Gundarmyx Green Belt

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried. Every top democrat is wanting him to resign including Joe Biden. Why do you guys always project? I bet you didn't say shit when Trump himself said he was a sexual predator and none of the top GOP leaders wanted him to drop off the race at the time.

6. Teppodama Silver Belt

Getting in those social brownie points by public statements means nothing if they don't actually force the issue. As for Trump... The same, and it was pretty obvious from the beginning none of the GOP were going to even say boo to him while he was at the height of his powers with the base they rely on. But nice Trump deflect...

[​IMG]

7. djacobox372 Gold Belt

I'm not a fan of Cuomo at all....

However, I've seen ZERO evidence that he sexually harassed or assaulted anyone. All he did was be friendly to women in his office and their own bigotry against older men, driven by media, made them assume he was being a creep.

An old white guy in the office is basically the same thing to a young woman as a young black man in a grocery store is to an older store clerk. Obvious criminal intensions with everything they do.

8. Gundarmyx Green Belt

I don't know why I bother with idiots like you but I'll try.
    Remember Al Franken?

9. Teppodama Silver Belt

Yes, I remember Al.

10. Tairy Hesticles Purple Belt

I disagree. Cuomo was the left's darling, their response to Trump. The Dems were probably going to give him a shot in 2024. And now he's a gross old man that leverages his power to harass women...and he killed a bunch of elderly people during COVID.

It's an amazing fall from grace, and the train wreck is worth watching. The media will stop caring in a week, enjoy the Carnival for now.

11. Buddy Revell Amazon Prime Unboxing Champion

QUOTE="Tairy Hesticles, post: 165682874, member: 251596"]I disagree. Cuomo was the left's darling, their response to Trump. The Dems were probably going to give him a shot in 2024. And now he's a gross old man that leverages his power to harass women...and he killed a bunch of elderly people during COVID.

It's an amazing fall from grace, and the train wreck is worth watching. The media will stop caring in a week, enjoy the Carnival for now.[/QUOTE]

<Huh2>

He was never the lefts darling. He was the name brand center left DLC candidate. Yes he was seen as a potential future presidential candidate. But only
    By moderate and centrist democrats. The same people who pushed Hilary and Biden. Only Cuomo turned out to be a POS who’s not even fit to be an the ballot.

Don’t lump him in with principled Grass roots liberals and leftists who aren’t decadent scumbags and hypocrites

12. idrankyourbeer Brown Belt

<insert low iq meme here>

you goofs are relentless in your pursuit to find your non-existing evidence of your imaginary election fraud hahhaha rofl at my own post topkek

SakurabasEar likes this.
  13. Tairy Hesticles Purple Belt

So, the darling of the biggest voting block of the left then? I'm going to guess you don't differentiate between the right and the Libertarian right? Or the populist right and the Neocon right?

The guy won a fucking Emmy and every legacy media organization on the left gargled his balls for the last year and a half. I don't disagree that the grassroots left didn't like him, but that doesn't mean he wasn't the darling of the left. He just wasn't the darling if your (much, much smaller) left.

Terry Noonan and HockeyBjj like this.
  14. Terry Noonan Black Belt

Why haven’t Warren and AOC slammed Cuomo on Twitter? He’s a womanizer. . . They couldn’t resist when it came to trump, no?

15. SakurabasEar >>>>Gracie Killer<<<< Platinum Member

>insert superior gif that further embarrasses poster<

You goof, i don't even believe the election was rigged and what does that have to do with this lmao hahaha kek, more deflection goof I won this little exchange

16. andnowweknow I heard Trump lost

What's wrong with people changing their minds about someone when they find out he's a piece of shit groper? Maybe conservatism wouldn't be a dying ideology had they changed their mind about a certain person.

Cuomo was the "darling of the left" ONLY at a time when he was counter programming Donnie Dipshit on Covid 19. That's it.

Libero cane v2 likes this.
  17. fingercuffs Bills Mafia Platinum Member

Did any of them go through with his advances?

18. idrankyourbeer Brown Belt

cool! what did you win?

19. Tairy Hesticles Purple Belt

And therein lies the problem with the modern left. "Counter programming" to Trump was some old dipshit pervert abusing his power and trying to intimidate people when called out on it...sound familiar?

The Democrats' main selling point is "we're not Trump". Cool. They're not much better than Trump either. In many ways they are the exact same person.

20. High Test With da Best Fife Island

With nipple piercings and his alluring right index finger tip why would he even need to touch to sensualize the ladies? They're already drooling, dude!
    [​IMG]

KeepingItReal likes this.