Crime Cuomo resigns

Was it the right thing for him to resign?

• Total voters

koquerelle

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
“The best way I can help now is if I step aside and let government get back to governing,” Cuomo said in a noon press conference.

Cuomo thanked “the women who came forward with sincere complaints,” and said that “In my mind, I’ve never crossed the line with anyone. But I didn’t realize the extent to which the line has been redrawn.”

“You taught me and you taught others an important lesson,” he concluded.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-n...n-08-10-21/h_b574f1ef347bb599287b35bdd7b2f415

I'm pretty surprised. So groping women is worse than killing people and lying about it. Weird times.

What a douche.

giphy.gif

Glad he gave in to the pressure from his own party and didn’t have to get dragged out legally speaking.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/andrew-cuomo-investigation-08-10-21/index.html

Ladies and Gentlemen...... We got Em'!

The nursing home deaths in New York can be unambiguously be blamed on Cuomo, that should have been what took him down months ago.

We'll find out about these allegations after the fullness of a robust investigation that will no longer involve gubernatorial privileges.

Thoughts War Room?

And how will you be celebrating this event (of Justice FINALLY coming to New Yorkers) when you get home tonight?

Cuomo thanked “the women who came forward with sincere complaints,” and said that “In my mind, I’ve never crossed the line with anyone. But I didn’t realize the extent to which the line has been redrawn.”

Yeah, they redrew those lines alright. The traditional Italian male greeting of reaching up a woman's shirt and fondling their breasts, has been officially cancelled. Damn you, #Metoo.

While I hate to find a silver lining in someone being assaulted, how sweet to watch the left accuse anyone and everyone of shit like this for the past 4 years and now one of their biggest heroes is toppled by the same.

Everything backfires on you clowns. Everything.

Back