Crime Cuomo resigns

Was it the right thing for him to resign?

• Total voters
Wow…..

Our investigation found credible evidence to conclude that the alleged conduct in both instances described above did occur," Westchester District Attorney Miriam Rocah said in a statement on Tuesday. "However, in both instances, my Office has determined that, although the allegations and witnesses were credible, and the conduct concerning, we cannot pursue criminal charges

Was Mario ever this scummy? I remember his ads and stuff growing up, bring so close to Buffalo, but I can’t remember if this shit ever happened to him. I guess a life of privilege makes you think you can get away with this, but you have to be a bigger piece of shit to do these things.

Was Mario ever this scummy? I remember his ads and stuff growing up, bring so close to Buffalo, but I can’t remember if this shit ever happened to him. I guess a life of privilege makes you think you can get away with this, but you have to be a bigger piece of shit to do these things.
Mario denied the existence of the mafia and called it racism against Italians during the government drive to prosecute the five families in the 80s.

But that aside, I don't remember much about him. I was also young as fuck and there was no internet back then.

This is about as fucked up as sealing the Maxwell trial documents. I mean, at least make an effort to have the appearance of transparency.
Yea it’s mind boggling I really dispense
This level of smug and lying

Another frivolous accusation down.

Face it, he resigned because he didnt want the Democrats to look bad after they called him to step down. He's probably gonna run for office again, maybe not as Governor but to some capacity.

Last edited:
and another frivolous "nursing home" claim when he followed the CDC guidelines

That one goes down too

Cuomo bitchslapping these cases 1 by 1

Last edited:
Even the New York Times is turning on Cuomo. They put this out right as ol' leather face is starting to potentially try and rehabilitate his political career.

Harder to tell with past figures. Presently everyone has a (video) camera on their person, information gets spread in real time, there's more avenues to report corruption and harassment, and many more media outlets that run 24/7. Much easier to plug a leak in the past, much easier to cover up bad behavior, much easier to intimidate and harass. Just based on how his kids turned out I wouldn't bet he was an angel, but that's pure speculation.

In NY, I'm seeing tons of ads FOR cuomo. Basically stating he was unfairly pushed out.

WTF...

well i was gonna make a thread on this, but i seen this one on page 1 already so ill just put this here:

Chris Cuomo wants $125 million for ‘unlawful’ CNN firing

https://apnews.com/article/business...-chris-cuomo-69e7aea67cc3430896bff444956b05d8

Chris Cuomo wants an arbitrator to award him $125 million for his firing from CNN, alleging his bosses knew full well how he advised his brother, former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, and suggested they did the same themselves.

“It should be obvious by now that Chris Cuomo did not lie to CNN about helping his brother,” said his lawyer, Bryan Freedman. “In fact, as the limited information released from Warner Media’s investigation makes clear, CNN’s highest-level executives not only knew about Chris’ involvement in helping his brother but also actively assisted the governor, both through Chris and directly themselves.”

In his filing Wednesday, Chris Cuomo said CNN leadership demanded the interviews even though he and his brother had expressed reservations about them.

He said that Zucker and Gollust tried to strengthen the network’s ties to his brother and pushed the New York governor not to appear on other networks. He said they requested the governor hold his daily briefings at a time CNN’s ratings needed a boost.

Back