Locked Cyberpunk 2077 **Delayed**(Release: December 10th, 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video Games are all about the generic Stoic Bro

slightly swarthy caucasoid = max marketability I guess

2mfwzdz.jpg
mario-pose2.png

The original video game bro. Still the GOAT.

And.... now we're in the VideoGame forum.

Dammit.

Anyway, looks like Cyberpunk2077's file size could be 100+ Gigs. Prepare your hardrives.

Anyway, looks like Cyberpunk2077's file size could be 100+ Gigs. Prepare your hardrives.
I'm gonna have to buy an external for the XBone I guess. Maybe I'll slap a Cyberpunk 2077 sticker on it lol

LYa5qCv.gif

I'm gonna have to buy an external for the XBone I guess. Maybe I'll slap a Cyberpunk 2077 sticker on it lol

LYa5qCv.gif

I think Yongyea's talking strictly about the PC release, which will undoubtedly have 4K resolution and ultra detail settings.

For the console peasants with technology that was three years out of date when it was released in 2013, it will be a much smaller file size.

I think Yongyea's talking strictly about the PC release, which will undoubtedly have 4K resolution and ultra detail settings.

For the console peasants with technology that was three years out of date when it was released in 2013, it will be a much smaller file size.
Tbh getting it on the PC is an option for me too, I just generally prefer consoles if I can.

I'll probably end up needing an external anyways, since I wanna get NHL 20 and WWE 2K20 and those stupid sports games always take up a lot of room for some reason.

Best studio out there
CD Projekt RED has confirmed that it isn’t just working on one Cyberpunk 2077 title, it’s working on three.

Stemming from an announcement from CD Projekt president Adam Kiciński today, the Polish studio confirmed it was working on two Cyberpunk titles in addition to the already announced Cyberpunk 2077.

There is the “main game,” and “two more,” being worked on by three teams total. Vice president Piotr Nielubowicz also said—via Bankier—the next big game they’ll be making will be set in the same world of Cyberpunk 2077 that players will be enjoying when the game release next year.

“Our next big project will also be in the ‘Cyberpunk’ universe. And we’re already working on it and treating it as a really big and innovative project for us.”

Cyberpunk virtual card game confirmed

I guess it's Cyberpunk 2077, a card game and a tabletop emulator a-la thronebreaker

I don't think these are going to be smaller releases. CDPR are already planning on 2077 being one of, if not the, biggest selling game of 2020, and they're already starting preproduction on their follow-up major releases.

I don't think these are going to be smaller releases. CDPR are already planning on 2077 being one of, if not the, biggest selling game of 2020, and they're already starting preproduction on their follow-up major releases.
Let's wait and see. I don't mind seeing more AAA releases from CDPR at all.

Let's wait and see. I don't mind seeing more AAA releases from CDPR at all.

Personally, I'm REALLY hoping they've hired a developer to remaster Witcher 3 to be a PS5 launch title.

Besides a graphics and FPS upgrade, it'd really need a new combat engine. If they adapted this mod into the remaster, very few couldn't argue its not the best game of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back