Cyclist Girl Gets Revenge On Catcalling Van Driver

I usually agree with you but you are surprisingly wrong on all this, and come across as a dweeb with your constant invoking of but but property damage in this situation.

I still like you though and don t ban me.
I believe in the rule of law, yes.

Doesn’t matter if you believe me or not.

You’re continually ducking the fact in general the police and justice system a vast vast majority of time won’t apply consequences because your logic only works in fairy tales. You’re not even debating that point or arguing it’s likely a police report will accomplish anything.

Anyone grabbing at a chick like that and blocking her with a van is a bit of a cunt.

If she was my daughter she'd have a 4lb sledgehammer in her bag, and any cunt grabbing at her would leave with busted fingers.

Saying something to a chick is one thing, but physically touching her on the street like a creep...fuck right off with that shit.

If he tried that around here he'd need to replace more than a mirror.
Amen, sir. I am usually the first one to dismiss these poor wimenz victim outrage things, but that guy crossed a red line. In some places that can get you lynched and rightfully so.

Where are you from again, dear sir? I will make a note to myself that it is a place where people stand up for their women.

Doesn’t matter if you believe me or not.

You’re continually ducking the fact in general the police and justice system a vast vast majority of time won’t apply consequences because your logic only works in fairy tales. You’re not even debating that point or arguing it’s likely a police report will accomplish anything.
Because I don't think it requires a convoluted rebuttal to dismiss logic that amounts to nothing more than the justification of the arbitrary, vigilante dispensation of justice as the aggrieved perceives it.
Amen, sir. I am usually the first one to dismiss these poor wimenz victim outrage things, but that guy crossed a red line. In some places that can get you lynched and rightfully so.

Where are you from again, dear sir? I will make a note to myself that it is a place where people stand up for their women.
And this is what I'm talking about.

<escalate99>

Note to self, dont get a Ford Transit, the wing mirrors can be easily torn off.
Yeah i thought it was fake first, based on the ease with which that chick ripped the mirror off the vehicle lol. That girl has Karelinesque grip strength, joe.

Because I don't think it requires a convoluted rebuttal to dismiss logic that amounts to nothing more than the justification of the arbitrary, vigilante dispensation of justice as the aggrieved perceives it.

<escalate99>
I don't GAF. Do that to my daughter and I will sever you forearm with a hammer, if I can get away with it.

<escalate99>

Again, you’re not even arguing your approach provides anything remotely close to reliable results. Fairly tale shit and deflections from your own argument.

Then you have to take a situation where a side mirror was damaged and compare it with lynching which is really dumb.

Im from Boston originally but had to move away from there so I could afford a house lol.

That dude on the scooter should've said/done something while it was happening but clearly he's a pussy.

The last lynching was over 40 years ago and was a random black kid the KKK picked up so not really a vigilante scenario anyone should be losing sleep over.

Mace is illegal. But yes, pepper spraying defensively to prevent that assault would have been appropriate. Causing property damage to his van after the fact is not. It did nothing to prevent the crime. It just answered a crime with another one.

Actually you can get an F.I.D card for mace sir.

We are not seeing the full story. Just a narrative being played out to feel sympathy for a cyclist destroying property. Could very well be he started all that.

Sadly in a lot of cities there is a horde of cyclists not caring at all about traffic rules and being rude / aggressive. I would not put it past that this all started with a dangerous violation by the cyclist .

There is now so much fake stuff on yt or cut in a way that distorts what actually happened you can't trust a video like that

This is the only right answer. Without seeing what happened earlier, we don't know who started the kerfuffle. It's possible the cyclist veered into the van's side of the road, cut them off and purposefully shoulder checked them in the face. Then immediately got in their face as they were still dazed and told them she he wanted to eff them up and had her bike up and ready to knock them out.

But more than likely, this is staged clickbait BS. This happened in London in 2017. It's not like they've never seen a girl in a sports bra before. It's sus AF some random just happened to be filming in time to catch it all on video. If indeed it was legit and unprovoked, van driver appears to have been out of line.

For all we know she was flipping him the bird and pounding on his vehicle at the previous traffic signal. It's clear she wasn't genuinely afraid of them though. She had a path available to end the confrontation at any time and chose to continue, even pursue the confrontation. They should have chased her down and curb stomped her handle bars.

For all we know she was flipping him the bird and pounding on his vehicle at the previous traffic signal. It's clear she wasn't genuinely afraid of them though. She had a path available to end the confrontation at any time and chose to continue, even pursue the confrontation. They should have chased her down and curb stomped her handle bars.

Sherfront, ladies and gentlemen.

Just like the van, I am a complete can.

*fixed for accuracy.

Also, this is a hilarious turn for the War Room White Knight. I guess you're highly selective of which women to have a mental breakdown over?

<36>

*fixed for accuracy.

Also, this is a hilarious turn for the War Room White Knight. I guess you're highly selective of which women to have a mental breakdown over?

<36>

So me white knighting for someone in a different sub forum is the source of your anger? See, I was putting you on the moped, turns out you were on the bike.

get rid of the DOT becasue all they do is sit around and figure out how someone else can do their job for them....

Back