News Cynthia Calvillo vs. Nina Nunes has been pulled from UFC Fight Night on August 13

Forgot this fight was happening

Would've been a good one

Oh well ;(

19.gif

You can't even talk about wmma without the thread turning into either mostly pictures, wmma hate, a who's hotter debate or all three. It's kinda pathetic lol. I'm glad I can appreciate it. Honestly I would rather watch male mma but I have always been able to appreciate wmma and this fight I think was going to tell us a lot about both fighters futures, where there at now, and it was an intriguing style match up between top ten level fighters. I'm not trying to white knight it here, I just find it amusing that so many spend their time talking about something they can't stand. The jokes kinda on that group cause shit isn't changing.

I love shitting on WMMA just as much as the next alpha, but this fight could’ve delivered a lil bit.

Been moved to the August 13th card headlined by Dom vs Vera

I don't understand why Nina is still fighting? She should have been cut a long time ago. If I were to speculate, I am sure she must be pressuring Amanda to make Dana keep her. When she got submitted by Dern after less than 1 round, it became clear she has no future. Just weeks before Amanda's title fight, she chose to pick a fight for herself knowing they both have a baby. She has had an abysmal career and she is also dragging Amanda Nunes down by taking focus and determination away from Amanda's illustrious career since they have a baby to take care of?

Noooo...they move that fight to San Diego. That SD card has too many chick fights already.

I know wmma gets shit on a lot here but I was actually looking forward to this fight

Back