Daily reminder Tony Ferguson shouldn’t be fighting

They can train other fighters. Open a gym and get people to train under them. Or work at Popeye's
Not everyone can be a good trainer. Tony isnt even really sane,anyway.

They put 40 something Anderson against Jared Cannonier and Uriah Hall so Im pretty sure the UFC gives zero fucks.

I knew Ferguson shouldn't be fighting several years ago, when his wife took their child and fled the family home after Tony repeatedly insisted that his son was the Second Coming of Christ and started to demolish the walls of their house. There were some Chris Benoit vibes to those reports.

I'm good with his violence. I wouldn't mind seeing how far it can go.

They can train other fighters. Open a gym and get people to train under them. Or work at Popeye's. But I see the first choice to be hard for Tony...dude doesn't have that warm personality for being a coach
also, looking at other major sports the best players are often not good coaches and the best coaches were mediocre players or didn't even play.

I think there are two factors to consider when guessing if a fighter could transition to coaching:
1) the all time greats were born with some ability and it may have come easy to them. they often get frustrated and can't understand why guys they are coaching can't replicate things they do
2) some skills are attributes can be taught others can not. for example I would think a good athlete could be taught wrestling or BJJ. derrick lewis probably can't teach his power, nate diaz can't teach his chin, francis can't teach his size and jones can't teach h is reach

They put 40 something Anderson against Jared Cannonier and Uriah Hall so Im pretty sure the UFC gives zero fucks.
but anderson hadn't taken much damage (aside from the snapped leg) and wasn't showing signs of brain issues

Back