Social Daily Wire vs Steven Crowder

If you knew that you wouldn't of said "half Jewish" to question my knowledge base like you did . Spin elsewhere. You continue to get proven wrong over & over again.

The point was, you asked for proof, got it, then dismissed it by saying your racist son shares those same views. Then everyone laughed at this ridiculous claim that added validity to the other side.

I thought you guys said it's bad form to assign gender/religion to others. If you won't claim your Jewishness, I'm not going to force it on you. Besides, you could have been speaking of an adoptive or stepmother for all I know.

Again, I offered that my son that has actually been in the mid-east would likely share his belief. Do you care to share one of your experiences from your time spent in the mid-east? Or does your mother's Jewishness give you expertise on the subject?

I thought you guys said it's bad form to assign gender/religion to others. If you won't claim your Jewishness, I'm not going to force it on you. Besides, you could have been speaking of an adoptive or stepmother for all I know.

Again, I offered that my son that has actually been in the mid-east would likely share his belief. Do you care to share one of your experiences from your time spent in the mid-east? Or does your mother's Jewishness give you expertise on the subject?
Your entire first paragraph is one of the biggest most exaggerated strawman created as of yet. All to cope with the fact that you don't know a lot about Judaism. While conflating random generic talking points that I never said.

I don't care that your son has been to certain parts of the GIANT Middle East. If a dummy spends or visits a trailer park in Alabama or West Virginia. Then said dummy goes "White southerners live in open sewage while they cook meth & blow stuff up?" Who in their right mind would not label that bigoted....Who in the world would go, "Well I guess they are credible because they actually were in West Virginia & Alabama so all White southerners should be labeled accordingly."

Last edited:
Your entire first paragraph is one of the biggest most exaggerated strawman created as of yet. All to cope with the fact that you don't know a lot about Judaism. While conflating random generic talking points that I never said.

I don't care that your son has been to certain parts of the GIANT Middle East. If a dummy spends or visits a trailer park in Alabama or West Virginia. Then said dummy goes "White southerners live in open sewage while they cook meth & blow stuff up?" Who in there right mind would not label that bigoted....Who in the world would go, "Well I guess they are credible because they actually were in West Virginia & Alabama so all White southerners should be labeled accordingly.

Whatever helps you sleep, but I knew that lineage is traced through the mother. I probably know as much about your religion (or at least the cultural aspects/implications of the stories in the OT [Tanak]) as you do.

Whatever helps you sleep, but I knew that lineage is traced through the mother. I probably know as much about your religion (or at least the cultural aspects/implications of the stories in the OT [Tanak]) as you do.
You don't. That's how ridiculous you are. Seems like you have a lot to prove after you got educated on some things. Sounds like you're a real big fan of yourself.

To be fair... this was 13 years ago when he was in his 20s and addressing the Israeli Palestinian Conflict and addressing the leadership there (just a few years after Hamas was elected). He followed up that original tweet with some clarity around it. It was a terrible statement to make though and solves nothing. Do I think he hates all Arabs? No. But I also did not agree electing Hamas. I was there in 98 and stayed with a bud in Bethlehem. They cut our water off over political crap and we poured water to bathe and crapped in a hole. But the people were lovely. Go to any third world country and you will see poverty like you've never seen (Palestinians not like that). It's reality in many places in the world. But yeah... his statement was terrible. Said earlier that I do believe the Israelis step on the Palestinians and if you reversed the situation it would be the same. It is a very tough situation

Sounds like he's a loser just like his old man. Wonder if he gets on his knees for Shapiro too.

If I'm the loser then why are you the one denying your own heritage?

He doesn't generally like Jews, so probably not a fan of Shapiro.

Has Crowder done anything since that Tim Pool appearance? Only thing I heard since is Patrick Bet David say Crowder ducked his podcast last minute citing 'family emergency' and then showing up on Tim Pool's.

Crazy he starts a war and then goes in a bunker

If I'm the loser then why are you the one denying your own heritage?

He doesn't generally like Jews, so probably not a fan of Shapiro.
This whole thread has turned into you making shit up out of thin air to distract.

Sounds like you should put more time into educating your POS son about not liking Shapiro for being Jewish. As opposed to failing at defending him from random posters online who don't like him due to the things he wrote & said.

Has Crowder done anything since that Tim Pool appearance? Only thing I heard since is Patrick Bet David say Crowder ducked his podcast last minute citing 'family emergency' and then showing up on Tim Pool's.

Crazy he starts a war and then goes in a bunker
PBD has gotten played a few times recently by his conservative pals. Personally it makes me smile. Guy is a giant grifter that literally evaluates people based off of how much money & clout they have. Wants to privatize everything. Everything to him is about money.

He tried to trick Jason Whitlock recently into a debate with Roland Martin. Jason Whitlock was terrified and ran from the set and insulted PBD & his crew. Even made a long attack video about PBD & Valutainment.

Crowder is known for doing the same thing. Bailing and canceling when he finds out credible opposition will be there. He has no problem being preped & of post graduate experience debating random unprepared college kids still learning. How fkn rich. The left has even been calling him Cold feet Crowder for years.

PBD has supported these 2 clowns and pushed the narrative that they were good people and honest actors for years. So funny to see him lose money and get flat out lied to & lied on by both of his heros.

PBD has gotten played a few times recently by his conservative pals. Personally it makes me smile. Guy is a giant grifter that literally evaluates people based off of how much money & clout they have. Wants to privatize everything. Everything to him is about money.

He tried to trick Jason Whitlock recently into a debate with Roland Martin. Jason Whitlock was terrified and ran from the set and insulted PBD & his crew. Even made a long attack video about PBD & Valutainment.

Crowder is known for doing the same thing. Bailing and canceling when he finds out credible opposition will be there. He has no problem being preped & of post graduate experience debating random unprepared college kids still learning. How fkn rich. The left has even been calling him Cold feet Crowder for years.

PBD has supported these 2 clowns and pushed the narrative that they were good people and honest actors for years. So funny to see him lose money and get flat out lied to & lied on by both of his heros.
Eh, pretty sure he has an anxiety problem and life threatening heart issues. Lots of shallow breathing during these events. Anytime he gets into confrontation, he seems to get really upset - see Joe Rogan weed debate. Probably cant handle the stress. I wouldnt surprised if we find out his heart is failing and he needs to make a bunch of money quickly to set up his family in case he dies.

I dont think his "cold feet" merely about debating people like Sam Seder on ideology and current events. Neither side's audience would be good faith in a debate, no matter what would have been said, both sides would claim victory. I think the anxiety of confrontation would do a number on his heart.

Eh, pretty sure he has an anxiety problem and life threatening heart issues. Lots of shallow breathing during these events. Anytime he gets into confrontation, he seems to get really upset - see Joe Rogan weed debate. Probably cant handle the stress. I wouldnt surprised if we find out his heart is failing and he needs to make a bunch of money quickly to set up his family in case he dies.

I dont think his "cold feet" merely about debating people like Sam Seder on ideology and current events. Neither side's audience would be good faith in a debate, no matter what would have been said, both sides would claim victory. I think the anxiety of confrontation would do a number on his heart.
Way too much unproven speculation to be certain about that. Where was this anxiety when he attacked Cenk from TYT while giving a speech?
He gets upset because he's a petulant immature spoiled asshole who is in love with himself. Not because he has a heart condition.

I'm very familiar with the Rogan incident. I made several lengthy post on it when it happened. They both were idiots & in the wrong. If he can't handle it he shouldn't claim the other side is scared to engage him. Or he shouldn't be such a confrontational blow hard d-bag if he can't back it up.

That also doesn't make any sense due to his ENTIRE BRAND equaling going on to a random college campus and debating people on political & social issues.
How convenient. "Steven has health conditions that only allow him to engage in debates with people who he can out talk & bully. If somebody on his profesional level wants to engage its not good for his health. "

He is terrified of Sam Seder because he would calmly make his point while exposing & triggering him to no end. Its a calculated move by Crowder.

Next thing you know you will attribute him recording his personal calls with friends and posting them to his illnesses.

Way too much unproven speculation to be certain about that. Where was this anxiety when he attacked Cenk from TYT while giving a speech?
He gets upset because he's a petulant immature spoiled asshole who is in love with himself. Not because he has a heart condition.

I'm very familiar with the Rogan incident. I made several lengthy post on it when it happened. They both were idiots & in the wrong. If he can't handle it he shouldn't claim the other side is scared to engage him. Or he shouldn't be such a confrontational blow hard d-bag if he can't back it up.

That also doesn't make any sense due to his ENTIRE BRAND equaling going on to a random college campus and debating people on political & social issues.
How convenient. "Steven has health conditions that only allow him to engage in debates with people who he can out talk & bully. If somebody on his profesional level wants to engage its not good for his health. "

He is terrified of Sam Seder because he would calmly make his point while exposing & triggering him to no end. Its a calculated move by Crowder.

Next thing you know you will attribute him recording his personal calls with friends and posting them to his illnesses.
Lots of projection there. I think he's desparate, Candace Owens has made some ominous references to finding out about something in his personal life that would explain his quick turnaround behaviour and praying for him.

He takes a lot of time off, had surgery for the heart. Recently claimed a "family emergency" and dissappeared.

He's a weasel, but something is definitely off. As you said, before he made his money chasing after Cenk, going to union rallies, change my mind, etc. Now he appears to be scared of confrontation. I think it's the heart.

Back