Social Daily Wire vs Steven Crowder

So Crowders wife filed for divorce eh.
Wonder if she found out the truth
Yeah even if the truth doesn't involve his orientation , it must be hard to keep a modern woman when you try to be an alpha misogynist & a cry baby wimpy victim at the same time. Like pick a side. Chang my mind...

This is about to heat back up......
Crowder getting a divorce. Literally upset that Texas law is allowing his wife to walk away from him. Like would he rather the law force her to stay miserable with him??? Such a freedom lover right there. So let's continue to take moral advice from people who can't keep a household or a family together too.

Looks like he is playing victim again. Claiming people are blackmailing him with embarrassing information. Which is exactly what Candace Owens claimed she would potentially do.
This is heating back up. He sounds super worried too.

Popcorn ready.

I listened to his bitch session about it. And I've got to say, just when you think he couldn't prove himself to be any bigger of a piece of shit...he finds a way.

Especially the part where he laments that the law allows for his wife to file for divorce even if he doesn't want it. Or when admits he made a mistake...by "choosing wrong".

Human garbage.

So Crowders wife filed for divorce eh.
Wonder if she found out the truth

What is the truth? Does it have to do with his sexuality? I see totally sane Owen Benjamin ranting about it all day on twitter now that Musk unbanned him LOL

What is the truth? Does it have to do with his sexuality? I see totally sane Owen Benjamin ranting about it all day on twitter now that Musk unbanned him LOL

Nothing wrong with it, but you probably shouldn't lie to someone you married just to keep the grift going
FulgnMBaYAE-JbE

I suggest Benny Johnson's wife takes a good look at his internet browsing history

Nothing wrong with it, but you probably shouldn't lie to someone you married just to keep the grift going
FulgnMBaYAE-JbE

I suggest Benny Johnson's wife takes a good look at his internet browsing history

I find Benjamin entertaining at times, but it is obvious that he has a vendetta against Crowder that he tries to just play off as a joke (as well as with others like Rogan) - but we all know he is actually deeply upset by it.. that being said, just because he is upset by it doesn't make it unjustified either.. that pic is just.. LOL

I listened to his bitch session about it. And I've got to say, just when you think he couldn't prove himself to be any bigger of a piece of shit...he finds a way.

Especially the part where he laments that the law allows for his wife to file for divorce even if he doesn't want it. Or when admits he made a mistake...by "choosing wrong".

Human garbage.
He's openly pissed she has a say in the matter.
Or another testament to his character, using his babies as human shields. Like who in the hell were blaming his babies.
At least he put his guns away this time.

Candace Owens?

He actually seems pissed that Texas allows women to file for divorce. Conservatives so badly wish they could turn back the clock to a time when women were basically house slaves without any rights.

No wonder she's ditching his ass. Dude is a loser.

I haven't watched this whole thing, but I'm getting a kick out of it given Crowder's whole "Fight for the people!" routine.

It's Dave Landau talking about what a control freak Steven Crowder is, and how shitty his contract/work schedule is/was. I'm sure you guys will have fun with it.

Landau, Garrett, Owen, & all the rest of Crowder's cackaling 2nd banana enablers got exactly what they deserved. Its funny to them when Crowder is a giant dick to everybody else. Then when they realize a snake is going to snake they want to talk about how shitty he is. He wasn't shitty when those sellout bootlickers were getting a check and social media time from him. They are cut from the same cloth he is, just less talented & less ambitious.

"My then wife decided she didn't want to be married anymore. And in the State of Texas, that is......completely permitted."

If only Texas was more like Sierra Leone and The Vatican when it came to one party no-fault divorce. Yikes.
He even says it more than once. What a strange man.

Didn't see this posted. Dave Landau was on "Louder with Crowder" for some time. I never watched it, but I like Malice and happened to come across this the other day. This is one side of the story, but Crowder sounds like a certified DICK.

Lauren Chen does a synopsis here:

Here's the whole podcast with Michael Malice:

Some Clifs not in any particular order:
  • Dave started working for Crowder and things were going fine until Landau started getting some momentum doing standup on the weekends.
  • Crowder wanted to do some standup dates with Landau, and the first one they did together, Landau's manager flew out to the gig to sign Crowder to manage his standup business.
  • Crowder would make Landau come in on Fridays even though Crowder rarely came in on Fridays.
  • Crowder started making Landau do the whole show on Fridays by himself.
  • Landau's manager screamed at Landau on the phone telling him to, "DO YOUR JOB" and it seemed like now the manager was prioritizing Crowder over Landau.
  • Landau wanted his friend (Matt Walsh - but not "What is a Woman" Matt Walsh) to do a Comedy show with Landau and Crowder. Crowder said yes to one show. Then said he didn't want Walsh on the Crowder show, or some shit, I don't know, hard to follow.
  • Crowder screamed at Landau on the phone at one point and yelled, "I OWN YOU!!!"
  • Landau worked the show from the East Coast, whereas Crowder is out of Dallas. So Crowder demanded Landau sign a new contract agreeing to move to Dallas, if he was late more than 15min, he had to go home and was docked a day of pay from his salary. And some other shit
  • Also, Crowder put in the contract that Landau could only do standup every OTHER 3rd weekend, which amounted to every 6th weekend, even though there was no work on the Crowder show on the weekends.

There's more, but that's about all I can remember. Crowder sounds like an emotional "Radio/TV" type gaslighting, manipulative, volatile, fly-off-the-handle without warning dickhead personality a-la Ellen Degeneres, and other big Radio/TV personalities. Landau sounds kind of like a pussy.

Take from it what you will.

Some of the most prominent conservative commentators... and this is a politics sub-forum
Bullshit. These guys probably are Youtubers. Daily Wire sounds like a fuckin Newspaper.

Didn't see this posted. Dave Landau was on "Louder with Crowder" for some time. I never watched it, but I like Malice and happened to come across this the other day. This is one side of the story, but Crowder sounds like a certified DICK.

Lauren Chen does a synopsis here:

Here's the whole podcast with Michael Malice:

Some Clifs not in any particular order:
  • Dave started working for Crowder and things were going fine until Landau started getting some momentum doing standup on the weekends.
  • Crowder wanted to do some standup dates with Landau, and the first one they did together, Landau's manager flew out to the gig to sign Crowder to manage his standup business.
  • Crowder would make Landau come in on Fridays even though Crowder rarely came in on Fridays.
  • Crowder started making Landau do the whole show on Fridays by himself.
  • Landau's manager screamed at Landau on the phone telling him to, "DO YOUR JOB" and it seemed like now the manager was prioritizing Crowder over Landau.
  • Landau wanted his friend (Matt Walsh - but not "What is a Woman" Matt Walsh) to do a Comedy show with Landau and Crowder. Crowder said yes to one show. Then said he didn't want Walsh on the Crowder show, or some shit, I don't know, hard to follow.
  • Crowder screamed at Landau on the phone at one point and yelled, "I OWN YOU!!!"
  • Landau worked the show from the East Coast, whereas Crowder is out of Dallas. So Crowder demanded Landau sign a new contract agreeing to move to Dallas, if he was late more than 15min, he had to go home and was docked a day of pay from his salary. And some other shit
  • Also, Crowder put in the contract that Landau could only do standup every OTHER 3rd weekend, which amounted to every 6th weekend, even though there was no work on the Crowder show on the weekends.

There's more, but that's about all I can remember. Crowder sounds like an emotional "Radio/TV" type gaslighting, manipulative, volatile, fly-off-the-handle without warning dickhead personality a-la Ellen Degeneres, and other big Radio/TV personalities. Landau sounds kind of like a pussy.

Take from it what you will.

Actually it was just 5 mins late. However, he certainly is still a puss.

Back