Dana’s attitude about people wearing masks absolutely STINKS...

see what I mean about “weird issue”? You’re still on about my avatar. Don’t get mad because you bit.

my avatar is my avatar. I don’t give a fuck lol. I don’t care. That’s why it never gets changed no matter how many people comment on it.
think you replied to wrong person bro lol i dont give a shit about your avatar haha, i was agreeing with you that people are weird if they rlly give you that much shit about it lol

lol, what does this have to do with politics? I'm not from the US and I work in the healthcare industry. You are just clueless and think looking at one source is enough to establish "scientific consensus". It isn't. Recently a study was published (I think in the British Medical Journal) from a bunch of british guys and in that study even FFP2 masks (even though they had some benefits, like surgical masks do aswell) didn't particularly come off well either, at least for widespread use. It is different in specific environments under specific rules and guidelines. For example, these things are for one time use. If you re-use them they're useless and potentially harmful. Another really shitty aspect is that most (even high quality FFP2 masks) have plastic in them and you breathe in micro-plastic.
Everything isn't black/white. Our facility debated heavily over the widespread (meaning public, non-informed) use of FFP2 and surgical masks and their benefits and drawbacks - because there are both aspects.

Back