Media Dana addresses Khabib not fighting.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score

- Claims Khabib was caught in middle of various attempts to book a venue, and obviously concerns surrounding the virus.

- No one's fault to why this fight isn't taking place.

Last edited:
What a guy!! Got it done.

Conor fans gonna be mad in this thread

Gets out popcorn

- Claims Khabib was caught in middle of various attempts to book a venue, and obviously concerns surrounding the virus.

- No one's fault to why this fight isn't taking place.

when one fighter does not want to fight the other there's not much you can do when there are excuses like weight and virus'

He got tony out of the way and can now focus on setting up Conor/Khabib 2 smfh

I mean he probably told Khabib the Abu Dhabi is a 90% done deal, and when Khabib flew there the country shut down.

These fights won't be sanctioned

On paper it looks great and gives us all something to finally look forward too .... But I'm sticking with my initial thoughts that these fights wont happen and Dana will announce it's off within the next couple days

Hope I'm wrong....but I can't see this being sanctioned by anyone

These fights won't be sanctioned

On paper it looks great and gives us all something to finally look forward too .... But I'm sticking with my initial thoughts that these fights wont happen and Dana will announce it's off within the next couple days

Hope I'm wrong....but I can't see this being sanctioned by anyone

Stfu

(youre right)

Now kabob wont have to fight gaethje or tony and will fight mcnuggets sometime early next year and retire. His fans will call him the GOAT.

This somehow still wont shut up the trolls will it....

Good. Can we shut the fuck up about a fighter supposedly ducking a fight during a global pandemic going on now?

Khabib explanation regarding the event, it's clear that he already try what he think the best to make the fight happened.

In the face of an ongoing global pandemic... clearly it wasn't Khabib's fault... only retards would think otherwise.

Back