Dana being an absolute clown on Contender Series.

Since I havent tuned in to TUF in ages, I consider this an extension of it and have not watched one single episode

Some of the guys they are picking up are pretty decent, and affordable the way Dana likes

You cannot attempt to logically understand a psychopath.

They are the epitome of illogical behavior; they'll do whatever the hell they want and find a narrative to make it all fit. Don't believe their lies.

Gezz, you got issues, dana white living rent free in your head

Get off sherdog and get out your house a little bit

I think about fights all day long. It's what I love and it makes me cash. If that's having issues then give me more lol.

I live on the edge of the woods and go hiking a couple times a week, bro, so I have the get out of the house thing covered. Thanks for the advice though haha.

For someone that has been around the sport for as long as Dana has, he's still doesn't know shit. Especially when it pertains to the grappling/wrestling scenarios. There's only 1 box that he needs checking off really, and that's the money box. You can be a shitty fighter like CM Punk, but if he thinks people want to see you then he'll parade you around in a heartbeat.

Since I havent tuned in to TUF in ages, I consider this an extension of it and have not watched one single episode

Some of the guys they are picking up are pretty decent, and affordable the way Dana likes
Contender Series is infinitely better than TUF. It's basically just a five fight card on a Tuesday featuring hungry prospects.

For someone that has been around the sport for as long as Dana has, he's still doesn't know shit. Especially when it pertains to the grappling/wrestling scenarios. There's only 1 box that he needs checking off really, and that's the money box. You can be a shitty fighter like CM Punk, but if he thinks people want to see you then he'll parade you around in a heartbeat.

It's a business, bradda.

I'd understand the decision more if they hadn't already been handing out contracts like candy this season. That HW fight the first week that went to a decision was awful but ended up with a contract being awarded.

I'd understand the decision more if they hadn't already been handing out contracts like candy this season. That HW fight the first week that went to a decision was awful but ended up with a contract being awarded.

Getting your ass whooped for a whole round and being out on your feet for a good minute got a guy a contract on the same card that Knuttson didn't get one for easily beating her opponent for 3 rounds.

Like, you're actually better off letting your opponent put a bit of a beating on you so you can show the boss you've got heart or whatever lol.

Clearly TS has a personal bias

Why would you bother watching that shit?
True. DWCS is poo
The problem is she's not going to be getting matched up with cans. She hasn't been for a while. After the Road to UFC win and now this, she definitely won't get some girl she can just run through.
Her last opponent before this had a two year layoff, Knutsson couldn’t finish her. Ties, Knutsson had her hurt early, went straight into the clinch, killing momentum. That should tel you all you need to know

Clearly TS has a personal bias

True. DWCS is poo

Her last opponent before this had a two year layoff, Knutsson couldn’t finish her. Ties, Knutsson had her hurt early, went straight into the clinch, killing momentum. That should tel you all you need to know

Me having an issue with someone telling someone they need more experience than another person they have literally 10x the amount of fight time than is not personal bias lol.

And no, Knutsson's last opponent before this, Jacinta Austin, did not have a 2 year lay off, neither before fighting Knuts or at any point in her career. Unless you can somehow find a 2 year lay off in a girl that has fought twice every year since she debuted in 2021?

Like, did you just make that up on the spot or what?

Jacinta has literally been more active recently than Knuts has lol.

And so what if she couldn't finish Jacinta? Jacinta is 5-1 and she's good. Meanwhile, no one before this fight on Reese's record has a record as good. She wasn't fighting cans, he was. We're talking fighting 0-0 fighters as recent as Nov of last year lol.

So, first thing they announce on DWCS the next week is that Knutz gets her contract.

Fighting Lucindo in place of Reed. That's a bigger first fight than most DWCS newbies get.

Maybe Dana saw your thread and felt ashamed of his behaviour
<Kpop775>

So, first thing they announce on DWCS the next week is that Knutz gets her contract.

Fighting Lucindo in place of Reed. That's a bigger first fight than most DWCS newbies get.
This is another way to please Frederick:
Pick a last-minute fight, and he will forget everything he said on Contender.

Back