Dana had a point about streaming

RIP to your friend. Dana will get him just like he got the CEO of illegal online streaming last time

And this is what Dana did to him
tumblr_mtprxj95Jr1qcolx2o1_500.gif

I wish they would discount it for those of us that have fightpass to like $30 a PPV. I would buy them for that much, but my fightpass card streams drop out enough, I am not willing to shell out $60 to have the PPV drop.

My friend told me he was surprised his HD stream had no stutters or freezes Saturday night. These guys are getting good handling all that bandwidth. My friend used to watch ufc streams years ago in 480p and they were freezing up every 4 minutes.

Agreed, my friend said he had no issues with the stream and that it was extremely stable even with it being a Conor fight. Told me he saw 40+ streams to select from night also, said the quality was nice also.

"Me friend" told me that he/she found one of the best streams they/them ever watched. "Me friend" only had a few pauses and only had to refresh a couple times. "Me friend" was very satisfied with the experience.

Dana is closing in on them. Two of the most longest lasting stream sites just went down recently.

My friend told me he was surprised his HD stream had no stutters or freezes Saturday night. These guys are getting good handling all that bandwidth. My friend used to watch ufc streams years ago in 480p and they were freezing up every 4 minutes.
Exactly what my friend was saying. Out of sync, need to refresh every 5 mins, they would get block randomly. Now it's like a subscription to HD. That's what my friend said, not me. I don't stream, I just give Dana my money.

Dana is closing in on them. Two of the most longest lasting stream sites just went down recently.

All the HGH or TRT has made his voice heavier.

'I'm not afraid of you internet' lol. The internet is exactly why MMA became popular so rapidly.

my friend had a much harder time finding free streams for ufc264

Maybe baldy has a point and is making it harder

Not me ofc. I always pay full price... :)

Only in the U.S. can they control piracy.

My wife is from Chile, I lived down there for a few years. One time, went to the movie theater, came out, someone was trying to sell a CD to the movie we just watched that was current in the US. Before the movie started, they had their own piracy commercial. Talk about double standards.

But, yeah, even their internet is not regulated like ours. They are watching movies, boxing fights, and everything that comes out of America for free. The law there don't give 2 cents. I noticed when they wire homes they don't have that regulator device to see what is coming in and out if they need to. It looks like a silver cylinder device here in the US.

So anyways, so say one wanted to watch fights for free all they have to do is connect to that country. I will take Chile for example. So you can not type ".com or .net."....that is a US domain. The last two for Chile is a "CL" domain like the country. You can go to say "google cl." But you have to make sure the World Wide Web last two are its domain for that country. It helps if you know Spanish or their native language to look around. Then find the websites people stream there...and now you have free UFC 264 from someone in that country streaming it for others.

Only in the US is it hard to watch which it should be. But outside, in other countries, it is pretty easy. I remember brother in law said the word hacking like it was a normal thing. Chile , as other countries, do not put what comes out of Hollywood or the US as a priority to stop piracy. They do not make or lose money by stopping it.

Back