Dana had a point about streaming

Only having to refresh three times over 5,6 hours was so worth it. What a blast. Got the whole main event zero problems. Can’t complain about that.

All the HGH or TRT has made his voice heavier.

'I'm not afraid of you internet' lol. The internet is exactly why MMA became popular so rapidly.

MMA became popular with PPVs and VHS rentals. Then when TUF first aired on cable TV, it got even more popular.

Dana is the GOAT.

Dana gonna fuck around and turn the people who buy the ppvs into streamers.

my friend had a much harder time finding free streams for ufc264

Maybe baldy has a point and is making it harder

Not me ofc. I always pay full price... :)
I watched the entire ppv card on a YouTube channel.. wasn't even looking for it, it just popped up on my YouTube.

Your friend is a scrub. I didn't even need to use my backup link. Clean 1080p from the prelims til the end.

Certainly getting less, ahemmm, "accessible" these days.

my friend had a much harder time finding free streams for ufc264

Maybe baldy has a point and is making it harder

Not me ofc. I always pay full price... :)
Biggest thing was Google blocked results. If you know what site to look for directly they were there.

My friend told me he was surprised his HD stream had no stutters or freezes Saturday night. These guys are getting good handling all that bandwidth. My friend used to watch ufc streams years ago in 480p and they were freezing up every 4 minutes.
Internet is getting stronger each and every day

My stream was fine.

Dana still thinks he'll defeat streamers and piracy.

Well, join the line.

There was a very good quality stream out there, that is always running every card. I heard from a friend...

ppv price keeps going up but they keep making more shows and signing bigger roster thus watering the cards down.

this is like the opposite of how its supposed to work

I am just jealous of all you people with friends that stream the UFC though. I wish I had friends...

My friend of a friend had a few streams crap out but eventually found one that was stable. Those pirates are getting better every day.

There’s a plethora of $5 streams if you’re into that sort of thing. Not me though, can’t stand mma

RIP to your friend. Dana will get him just like he got the CEO of illegal online streaming last time

And this is what Dana did to him
tumblr_mtprxj95Jr1qcolx2o1_500.gif

<{danayeah}>

My stream worked fine always has
Lol At paying for a UFC card

U.S will never catch us living in Europe due to GDPR

It took me one click from my Firefox browser and that site has been alive for years. You just need to keep diggging. Google will help you.

Ts is actually Dana heading up the bust stream team for the UFC. Gotcha sucker. Don't try get us to tell you how we stream.
<BC1>

Back