News Dana told he had 10.4yrs left to live : Made big changes

Dana is a lot of things but never thought sucker was one of them. Until now.

Maybe he needed a cool story as a reason to make these changes.

He looked like a tomato about to burst, I doubt he felt like he was gonna reach a hundred with that lifestyle.

Dana without the A spells DNA… Coincidence, I think not.

It also spells Dan… Could this Dana be an imposter after all? I hope the powers at be keep replacing Dana with a lookalike similar to how my parents kept replacing my dog after he died without telling me. RIP Sparky, he lived to 210 in human years.

Dana without a D and with an L at the end spells....

Rogan better go see the same guy because he looks like he's about to pop every time I see him.

and here's the interview where Dana talks about it :

OK I just watched the whole thing.
Shoulda taken timestamped Cliffs I know....

- Talks about his new diet (special version of keto). No more candy, no more carbs.
- given certain supplements by this guy Gary Breta
- dropped 30lbs in weight in 10weeks approx
- said he feels 35yrs old
- he's got the Fertitta brothers on the same thing now
- talks about sparring and how nobody should do it unless they're an active fighter
- talks about his Blackjack bets, he generally bets 75,000 per hand, Caesars Palace or MGM
- talks about gambling strategy in general
- talks about his L.A. driver who he's known 20years and he won 1.15million on slots in Vegas but after the machine company's 25% cut and taxes, he ended up with about 500k or 600k.

46mins long, entertaining chat.

Last edited:
I bet the guy recommended horsemeat and an 'anti-aging' regimen that only costs a couple hundred thousand a year.

Edit: Of couuuurrrrseeee this guy is based in Florida, the 'anti-aging' and 'bio-hacking' quackery capitol of the world.

Fertitas said it was Miss Cleo

th

Getting off them roids would help, he’s so red and bloated looks like his head is going to explode like in Scanners.

Getting off them roids would help, he’s so red and bloated looks like his head is going to explode like in Scanners.
he admits he has been on high blood-pressure meds for 10yrs or more and other stuff.

I wonder if his health consultant guy changed his TRT regime, I am sure he probably did.

See my post a bit earlier, I wrote some cliffs :
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/169325801/

Dana without the A spells DNA… Coincidence, I think not.

It also spells Dan… Could this Dana be an imposter after all? I hope the powers at be keep replacing Dana with a lookalike similar to how my parents kept replacing my dog after he died without telling me. RIP Sparky, he lived to 210 in human years.

I read this in uncle Junior's voice.

He has a self-admitted sweet tooth, just loves eating crap 24/7. But I guess he made some adjustments to improve his health, even if it's probably under advice of a snake oil doctor.

He has a self-admitted sweet tooth, just loves eating crap 24/7. But I guess he made some adjustments to improve his health, even if it's probably under advice of a snake oil doctor.
Yes he went on full keto diet.
It's on the podcast , link on previous page.

his health guy who predicted he would only live 10.4yrs more (unless he made changes) is Gary Brecka, who is a “human biologist & mortality expert".
Full keto and that means no more candy or carbs.

Not sure I buy into that whole thing, but if it motivated someone to get in shape then I'm all for it.

According to some DNA test he took.

https://www.lowkickmma.com/dana-white-10-years-left-to-live/

“The tests measure telomeres, which are structures on the tips of chromosomes that shorten as people age. Various studies have shown that people with shorter telomeres in their white blood cells are more likely to develop illnesses like cancer, heart disease, and Alzheimer’s disease, or even to die earlier. Studies in mice have suggested that extending telomeres lengthens lives.

So this may be bullshit, but it at least started with an idea grounded in science.

Anyhoo, let's say these DNA tests actually worked. Would you take one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back