News *** Dana White Caught in Altercation with Wife on New Years MEGA THREAD ***

Should Dana White step down as president of the UFC?

• Total voters
This was when Dana he open my both eyes to the possibilities of the (still) growing sport of Power Slap.

Just like when Austin "Turp Daddy Slim" Turpin he open his to the possibilities of great fortune.

turpsbugatti-min.png

Long live the great American Sport and all of the #bluecollarwarriors who are the backbone of the company!

slappropaganda.png

So did Dana grow up or are we about to read the result of the rematch from some newspaper any day now?

She stated a fact and if your three year old said that then shes right. Its funny that Dana and his wife aren't talking about this little incident anymore but a couple subservient simps on sherdog still are.
Seriously. This used to be a decent MMA forum site. Now it's full of estrogen filled whiney TikTokers and social justice warriors.

Since "Dur-der"s dumb ass saw fit to reply to this late, figure I could too.

She stated a fact and if your three year old said that then shes right. Its funny that Dana and his wife aren't talking about this little incident anymore but a couple subservient simps on sherdog still are.
It's funny how I currently have a client pending domestic violence charges after his wife went to the hospital with visibly burst blood vessels in her head, but both of them are now saying nothing happened. There's a reason spouses don't bring up their problems and it's not cuz they don't have problems, and there's a reason the state doesn't drop the charges just because the victim did.

Seriously. This used to be a decent MMA forum site. Now it's full of estrogen filled whiney TikTokers and social justice warriors.

hcprm17ktpu21.jpg

Oh look, it's the fucking maniac who flooded my inbox with the rantings of a lunatic after I complained about religious people coming to my door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back