Dana White Contender Series MMA, Week 10: Sept 27

Live betting is so stressful. Can never get in a bet lol. Tried estevam @ -150

ah bummy performance, i was hoping for him to keep it standing, pulling guard was stupid.

-$15 on Elias, but not mad about it.

Elias wasted a bunch of energy grappling from bottom, and the other guy defended and eventually wore Elias down. Pretty standard result.

One of those results when you say: it is what it is...

I'm not sure but Yanni's on him so time to start the fade train. I do have something on Elias but there's no way I'm not getting something on Ramos.

I seemed to be the only person who liked Esteves. After the weigh in's I really liked him should of bet more lol

I seemed to be the only person who liked Esteves. After the weigh in's I really liked him should of bet more lol
I liked him for live betting after round 1. Too bad it was -900 and I still bet it lol.

Edit:
I liked him pre fight to live bet after round 1 if that makes sense as I thought he'd lose the first round then win the fight or get submitted in round 1.

Alright, last leg Sam Patterson and I'll be good tonight. Anything to worry about in regards to his opponent?

Linares looks way tougher in his Sherdog pic. Kinda looks like a different person irl, and not in a good way.

the underdogs tonight are disqusting. Horrible performances

ML and -3.5 cash, FGTD (+130) does not. Up about $68.00.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back