Dana White discusses relationship with his parents following their passing

Well, lucky me. I just found a new thing not to care about.

"Eventually, the UFC CEO's relationship with his mother also took a hit when she decided to write a book on him, back in 2011."

So Dana did not know his own mom Fucking Hated him before the book came out?

View attachment 1001921

Ultimate Fighting Championship CEO Dana White has revealed shocking news regarding the death of his parents.

In a recent appearance on "Piers Morgan Uncensored," White talked about his estranged relationship with his parents, how it shaped him as an individual, and the impact of their deaths on him. During the interview with Piers Morgan, White agreed with the assertion that his strained relationship with his parents fueled him to work hard and become successful.

However, the 54-year-old was also quick to note that while he would change nothing about his upbringing, his circumstances as a child taught him what not to do as a parent. While White's father was mostly absent from his life, he was raised by a single mother. Eventually, the UFC CEO's relationship with his mother also took a hit when she decided to write a book on him, back in 2011.

As the interview progressed, White calmly revealed that both of his parents had passed away recently.

“I don’t think I’ve ever talked about this, but my parents both died recently,” White stated. “So, yeah, that’s, yeah, I don’t like talking about it, but yeah, my parents died recently... I’m good with it, I focus a lot on my kids and my relationship with them, and I’ve sort of put my relationship with my parents behind me.

Continue Reading

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/D...th-His-Parents-Following-Their-Passing-191044

So, he's good with it & put the relationship behind him??

Sounds like a failed business venture.

giphy.gif

He's the worst POS.....

rhino-shit.gif

Saying his father was absent is not the same as being “abandoned” or “abusive”, sometimes it’s a blessing that the parents separate for the sake of the children.
A no mark writing a book about someone successful reeks of jealousy, she didn’t exactly write anything that wasn’t already public knowledge.

It’s like people writing nasty tweets about Trump/Biden, their actions are the best example of their shitty behaviour. Let it play out.

If it wasn't Dana, and you learned parents were neglectful or beat on their kid growing up, you would be fine with someone not caring about their parents. There's also shit kids too. Sometimes personal stuff should stay personal, we don't need to know how Dana was raised just because we watch UFC. We basically have no context and this is highly invasive.

I become immediately suspicious of anyone that has an estranged relationship with their parents.

Usually people who aren't able to dominate their own egos are the bad sons and daughters who don't care at all about the people who gave him life.

Huuuge red flag, and in this case Dana is a shitty person (we already know that but this just makes it more obvious, how deplorable he is)

I mean his mom wrote a book to talk crap about him... Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back