Dana White insists UFC 300 is going to be so insane that fans will lose their minds over the first prelim

Pretty much all of my favorite fighters are on the wrong side of 30. The UFC is just doing a terrible job of building up new talent. So many watered down cards that I'm not even bothering to watch half of them. There are guys with several UFC fights under their belt and I'm like

conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif

Danson and Highsmith better be landing in the bushes this time

Cyborg vs Evinger II
Deontay Wilder makes his mma debut against the Cuban TKD guy
Chris Weidman vs Bo Nickal
Tony Ferguson vs Anthony Pettis
Ronda Rousey vs Meisha Tate III
Let's goooooo!

Don't see how 300 could be that good. Doesn't really feel like the UFC has much stars anymore. UFC just doesn't feel as big as it did during the Conor era
300 options: Conor, Izzy, Khamzat, Usman, Poirier, Max, Oliviera or Gaethje(whoever doesn't get Islam), Pereira, Grasso, Zhang, Ronda(?), Costa(Lol I know but still he has to fight again someday), Colby, Jiri, Paddy, Figgy/Yan as a pairing, Garry, Shavkat, Nickal. (Islam, O'Malley, Volk, & probably Strickland unavailable)

Other than that they don't really have any stars. uFc Is DeAd

Last edited:
Don't see how 300 could be that good. Doesn't really feel like the UFC has much stars anymore. UFC just doesn't feel as big as it did during the Conor era
So the card cant be good without stars?

Dana is going to book some DWCS nobodies versus each other and declare it an epic fight on par with anything ever witnessed in the history of civilization.
Haha expectations are so low that he can only impress. I'm hopeful given it's a card they likely want to stack.

First match will be Lauzon vs Miller or some shiz like that, with Bo Nickal vs Chris Weidman headline of first prelims with someone like Dom Cruz vs Sandhagen on the main prelims and possibly Nick Diaz vs GSP, Tate vs Rousey, McGregor vs Chandler. Everything else is up in the air. Brock is a possibility but who tf would they pair him with Stipe?

Idk but 300 should be a banger big time

Back