News Dana White: Paulo Costa vs. Khamzat Chimaev On the Verge of Being CANCELLED.

Can’t they find some Abu Dhabi bum for Khamfat to SMESH at least, dude been on ice forever
<EdgyBrah>

What? But that's impossible. No way the guy who just had elbow surgery is going to get pulled from the card!?

dana please dont be stingy and reward anyone willing to step in

Im happier with Volk vs Islam than Charles vs Islam.

Maybe they can get a better fight than Costa, who I think was going to get steamrolled.

So we are just at a point where we vilify fighters before the reason comes out that they can’t fight? Costa has been out there training for a long time to acclimate, optically from the outside it has appeared that he is taking this fight seriously…. But Sherdog gonna Sherdog I guess and just shit on the guy before any news is actually released and call one of the top MW fighters in the world a shameless duck.
You damn fucking right we are in Costa’s case. Act like a clown and you get treated like one. We haven’t forgotten the massive weight miss and his indifference about it. Dude’s been an absolute degenerate ever since the Izzy fight and deserves all the shit coming towards him until he starts to fucking man up and be a professional.

I mean. It was gonna happen sooner or later. Costas pull out game is wicked

You damn fucking right we are in Costa’s case. Act like a clown and you get treated like one. We haven’t forgotten the massive weight miss and his indifference about it. Dude’s been an absolute degenerate ever since the Izzy fight and deserves all the shit coming towards him until he starts to fucking man up and be a professional.

oscars-standing-ovation.gif

Shara said he wanted to fight Khamzat one day, fuck it throw him in.
Solid idea for sure. It's a huge jump for Shara but he's on the card already and I'd rather see that than have both the main and co main feature guys who just got off the couch 2 weeks before the event.

How about Khamzat vs Aliskerov rematch

I'm for it! And I just googled and Imavov also pulled out! Seems like this is at least an option for the UFC, but I think they'd prefer a higher profile non-muslim, just for marketing sake

Duplessis laughing his tits off right now at the match making balls up the UFC wanted, to leapfrog his chance.

Duplessis laughing his tits off right now at the match making balls up the UFC wanted, to leapfrog his chance.
He won't be laughing when they throw some unranked fighter at Khamzat and give him a title shot anyways if he wins (they wanted to do that with the Diaz fight before the weight miss). Or if they really lose their minds and throw like Bo Nickal at him for a title eliminator. Or allow Strickland to fight on short notice. You never know with the UFC.

Back