Media Dana White releases new self loving me vs the media video.

Except that's not true.

Alex vs Hill ISN'T the main they wanted. They were hoping to get some big spectacle of a fight together that WOULDN'T have just been any other old main event, like how Conor vs Eddie was the main event over the heavier Woodley vs Wonderboy.

No one was saying Alex vs Hill was shit. They were saying that Dana was talking up having a main like Kong vs Godzilla.

And even if they WERE criticizing the booking (which would be wrong and dumb of them if they did) Dana is still A: Lying about what criticism he received and B: Wrong about how an event being exciting means the booking was right.

He's on this huge anti-media agenda he pushes, and he's dishonest about it. And he doesn't even need to be, cuz MMA media doesn't need his help proving how untrustworthy they are.

They're both wrong
I like the part where you have no counter to the fact that a LHW undisputed title fight main events over every single fight on the roster besides Jon vs Stipe/Aspinall or Conor vs Chandler seeing as that's the rules.

Cry more.

I like the part where you have no counter to the fact that a LHW undisputed title fight main events over every single fight on the roster besides Jon vs Stipe/Aspinall or Conor vs Chandler seeing as that's the rules.

Cry more.

It's so hard for them to accept that UFC and Dana did the best they could for 300, and it blew away expectations.

They act like they were owed something because the PPV number had two zeros.

It's so hard for them to accept that UFC and Dana did the best they could for 300, and it blew away expectations.

They act like they were owed something because the PPV number had two zeros.
Like I originally said, I would've loved if we also got shit like DDP vs Adesanya or Islam vs Charles/Justin like they also wanted and tried for.

None of that however changes that their own bout order rules means Pereira vs Hill is the main event in 99% of situations once that got signed for the card. Which turned out awesome. Pereira gave us an all time moment when he got kicked in the nuts, told Herb to fuck off and let Hill cook, and then KO'd him with the very next punch. Legendary.

It's actually ironic seeing as I myself like a lot of people wanted something like Pereira vs Aspinall for the card. Triple champ for triple centennial event sells itself. But if they'd actually done that then Weilli vs Yan would've headlined as the only undisputed title fight on the card.

Now THAT would've caused a rightful uproar.

Pereira vs Hill would've main evented in literally any scenario besides Jon vs Stipe/Aspinall or Conor vs Chandler occuring at UFC 300. The bout order structure goes by heaviest undisputed title fight unless Conor's involved and LHW's the 2nd heaviest division.

So even if shit like DDP vs Adesanya or Islam vs Justin/Charles had even happened it would've gone below Pereira/Hill.
Pereira vs Hill would had been moved to 301 if DDP, Islam or Khamzar said yes.

Dana's right, everyone was shitting on the event even before it occurred, when in reality is the best they could have done given the circumstances with fighter availability. People just need to be honest with themselves sometimes and their views of the UFC & Dana, their hate for it clouds judgement.

UFC 300 might be the greatest MMA Event of all time.

I don't understand why journalists are shitting on 300 and talking as if 200 was SOO much better despite UFC 200 being disappointing as fuck in comparison. Amanda Nunes vs Meisha Tate as headliner, Brock lying on Mark Hunt for 15 minutes as co-main. DC lying on Silva for 15 minutes as featured fight. The main card for 200 mostly sucked. Too many of these guys have their nostalgia glasses on or weren't even watching MMA back then..

I don't understand why journalists are shitting on 300 and talking as if 200 was SOO much better despite UFC 200 being disappointing as fuck in comparison. Amanda Nunes vs Meisha Tate as headliner, Brock lying on Mark Hunt for 15 minutes as co-main. DC lying on Silva for 15 minutes as featured fight. The main card for 200 mostly sucked. Too many of these guys have their nostalgia glasses on or weren't even watching MMA back then..

I wasn't even watching MMA at the time (started with 217) and rewatched it for archeologic purpuses, card was absolutely nothing to write home about, even a shitty fight on 300 like Aljo's has a moment that made me jump from my seat (that powerbomb), plus some of these fights were just put together at the last minute and it shows.
I'm glad Amanda Nunes got to headline a big event like that, I know it's WMMA but she's the greatest by a wide margin and I think she deserves some recognition like that.

I wasn't even watching MMA at the time (started with 217) and rewatched it for archeologic purpuses, card was absolutely nothing to write home about, even a shitty fight on 300 like Aljo's has a moment that made me jump from my seat (that powerbomb), plus some of these fights were just put together at the last minute and it shows.
I'm glad Amanda Nunes got to headline a big event like that, I know it's WMMA but she's the greatest by a wide margin and I think she deserves some recognition like that.
Not even watching that fight live with friends could save that main card from being boring for me. We were all practically falling asleep during the DC and Silva fight and ready to call it a night after Brock and Hunt. Jon and Conor getting pulled really stopped that card from hitting its potential.

Dana just can't admit when he is wrong, he's like DJ Khalid acting like he's never wrong or never lost at anything in his life, sad man baby shit lol.

Yes UFC 300 was amazing, I loved it, but Dana and Co were touting six months before the event that it was going to be the most insane, stacked card of all time. Like GSP, Jones, Khabib, McGregor, Lesnar, Rousey, really big name people coming out. And that didn't happen.

<{you!}>

Dana caught with his hand in the cookie jar!

What a small, little man.

It's amazing how someone can be a huge, huge, huge success, can have everything going for them, can be on top of the world, and can still cry the poor tale and play victim for literally no reason.

Dana is a weird guy, man.
When you hear about his childhood and his relationship with his parents, you kinda get a hint that under the loud personality and bravado, there are some insecurities there.

Anyone who seriously listens to mma journalist has serious brain leakage

Definitionally, they are media. They may not all be *journalists*. And John Morgan gets the first question in every presser. He's not getting his checks signed by TKO Holdings. Vox Media Corps. owns much of MMA media and they, like many in the MMA media, have a personal/political vendetta with White. And no it isnt similar at all since these are channels and podcasts with a couple hundred thousand to upwards of two million subscribers. Individuals & orgs with actual influence. Not a boomer on Facebook with 50 friends.
Maybe I may misread what you wrote. Are you saying John Morgan (the guy who has never asked a negative question in his lifetime and who is granted the first question in every conference and has a press pass good for a lifetime at every UFC conference) works for a company that has a personal VENDETTA against Dana White? Was that a typo?

Was funny is thay Helwani actually kept defending the card, he just said that the main event was anticlimactic and put together in the last minute.

Some of the Weili vs Yan reactions are also from before the full card was announced (which were dumb to be fair)

But Dana doesn’t care what anyone thinks?

Dude is corny AF. #Narcissist

Cry more.
He literally did but you apparently are too fucking dumb to read.

Back