Media Dana White shows off his 100k a year sneaker collection

If that's his thing, who cares, other dudes wear 100K watches instead and aren't even 1/10 as rich.

Meanwhile his fighters have second jobs.

I guess they should just work harder and have had billionaire friends growing up.
Don't like it you can always go fight for ONE where they pay you 1,300show/1,300 win to start and you have to pray for a finish to even pay your rent at that point.

What do you do for a living? You sound like a silver-spoon hipster.
I hope he has a silver spoon cause a lot of people act like they are millionaires when they are being stomped on too ha.

What's that famous Mark Twain quote ?
"Every American veiw's himself as a temporarily embarrassed millionaire" or something like that.

Edit: it's a Steinbeck quote and I kinda butchered it but whatever that's the gist of it:rolleyes:

Ya know my perspective on many things changes somewhat as I get a little older, and one of them is that I now think people really will kiss the ring of the person or entity stabbing them in back more often then not. Call it ideology, call it self loathing , call it whatever but sadly it's a truism.

<WhatItIs>

Last edited:
Ah yes, typical Sherdog. The "shills" and "haters" screaming at one another over fighter pay. Never fails in these threads about Dana's wealth

And dana thinking of how much casual loser $$$ he can make, and subsequently how many more sneakers he can purchase, by promoting a hypothetical, dumbfuck match between musk and zuck.

I hope he has a silver spoon cause a lot of people act like they are millionaires when they are being stomped on too ha.

What's that famous Mark Twain quote ?
"Every American veiw's himself as a temporarily embarrassed millionaire" or something like that.

Ya know my perspective on many things changes somewhat as I get a little older, and one of them is that I now think people really will kiss the ring of the person or entity stabbing them in back more often then not. Call it ideology, call it self loathing , call it whatever but sadly it's a truism.

<WhatItIs>
A mass Stockholm syndrome goin’ on in Murica.

<Fedor23>

Dumb thing to spend money on, but dudes with a ton of money can afford some stupid purchases.

People have disliked Dana long before he had money... him being a rich douche bag just makes it easier to justify disliking him.
Thats true, but it has evolved now that hes mcgregor rich :D

<Fedor23>

Dumb thing to spend money on, but dudes with a ton of money can afford some stupid purchases.
Well maybe for you. If I were a multimillionaire I would collect hookers. Probably you would found dumb, but not for me, I love hookers.

Back