Dana White: we can’t have enough women’s divisions

He's wrong. FW, at least at the moment. Is one division too many. Should have added FLW, instead of that nonsense.
Women's FW is like Chuck Cunningham on Happy Days. He's there, then *poof* disappears without being mentioned ever again.

This has nothing to do with dana. This is about ari playing gender politics to please his Jewish buddies.
No. This is because women's MMA is a huge draw for non PPV cards. Women love watching WMMA, but PPV is more of a male oriented thing.

Oh, I agree that FW is an utter wasteland. 125 has long been the deepest division. And in terms of talent, 105 dwarfs 145. On the weaker and less skilled side of the house, 145 is the creepy uncle that parents keep their children away from at family reunions.

Leave Uncle Paul out of this.... those children were liars.
hqdefault.jpg

Dude has yet to watch a wmma fight.

Show him Moroz vs Taylor then McMann vs Eye. He already looks like he is dying, no way he survives that.

I'd be cool with no UFC women's divisions because there are half a dozen fighters worth watching across all the weight classes.

this just means that instead of 1 or 2 female fights I skip or fast forward there are now going to be 2 or 4 or of those fights I will have to do so.

Don't understand the hate the women get at all. Yeah Moroz vs Taylor was terrible but otherwise there's been some great fights. Most of the women bring it more than a lot of the guys because they know they have more to prove.

Also I may just be a little in love with Michelle Waterson but that's beside the point.

As long as they don't put wmma fighters that are 4-3, 7-5, etc. and utter trash on main cards of ppvs I dont have a problem.

But seriously. A ppv is $60 and should be amazingly stacked. Lol at throwing a complete trash wmma fight on there.

Well bye bye thug rose or Angela hill then

I remember when he used to trash boxing for having too many weight classes and weak undercards

But boxing has literally 17 weight classes. Just for the men. The UFC has 8.

They need a 125 division just so McKenzie Dern doesn't have to try cut ass and tits to make 115.

A third of a cards slots will be filled with WMMA real soon.

lel

8 male divisions and now 4 womans divisions.

Women have half as many opportunities and divisions and you still feel threatend. Hilarious

Back