Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series- Season 3

Digging up photos of one another and their women. They knew how to feud.
That was pretty epic as far as internet forum feuds go. They were so petty but went next level, this current feud is just sad...

RGmyxFP.jpg

This week WMMA macht up made looks the other week fight like high level shit. This girls are real low low level AF

This week WMMA macht up made looks the other week fight like high level shit. This girls are real low low level AF
The lower the better

why? Muniz is a better grappler, with a lot of experience in MMA and No Gi grapple.
Johnson has good wrestling and legit ground and pound and I’m thinking his line will be steamed heavily

Yeah, but they're both gonna be swinging like wacky inflatable tube men and one will connect and sub the other and get a contract because Dana will say they went for it.

Just blindly bet Minner +650 and +625. I know hes been submitted a bunch of times but is Burns really that much better? I haven’t taped him at all just blind betting based on wiki capping so maybe I’m missing something

Just blindly bet Minner +650 and +625. I know hes been submitted a bunch of times but is Burns really that much better? I haven’t taped him at all just blind betting based on wiki capping so maybe I’m missing something
Yeah. Feels like the Burns brand is taking over a bit here.

Burns is supposed to be pretty good on the ground

Minner is horrible. Burns grappling is two classes above and his JJ his legit. He's a black belt. He should easily win.

Guess they noticed Minner at least in that Kevin Croom fight had piss poor cardio. Shame I was hoping for some decent odds against him.

Honestly, it seems like a horrible matchup for Minner.

Back