Dangerous animals you think you could take?

How do you think you could kill the chimp? They are definitely way stronger than humans. You have little hope of knocking one out and it would be impossible to grapple with it when it's stronger than you and has a powerful bite with massive teeth. Each injury you receive in the fight would make you weaker and you wouldn't be able to cause any damage to the chimp other than gouging it's eyes, which would probably make it more ferocious in the fight and would most likely result in you losing all of your fingers. The chimp would also be gouging your eyes and ripping off your balls and after that I don't think you'd be able to even put up much resistance anymore. You'd be left in a bloody heap, instinctively trying to protect your vital organs and waiting for the chimp to either finish you off or leave.
They are not that much stronger than humans, recent data has shown. My strategy would be to outlast the chimp, forcing him to flee which would be a victory. Chimps aren't wired to fight to the death, they will retreat if they feel they are outmatched. Someone who can punch and kick is capable of delivering harder strikes than a chimp because they don't know how. They cause all of their damage by biting, scratching and pulling. Basically fighting like girls but much more dangerous and powerful

I wouldn't even like to have to fight a cat bro.

fck fighting animals in generals....

d2bdfb56f13526e3a1c80cdb7e9a8bb9.gif
Same. An angry cat will mess you up.

With my grappling knowledge of wrestling, BJJ and Judo...maybe a large dog at best

How do you think you could kill the chimp? They are definitely way stronger than humans. You have little hope of knocking one out and it would be impossible to grapple with it when it's stronger than you and has a powerful bite with massive teeth. Each injury you receive in the fight would make you weaker and you wouldn't be able to cause any damage to the chimp other than gouging it's eyes, which would probably make it more ferocious in the fight and would most likely result in you losing all of your fingers. The chimp would also be gouging your eyes and ripping off your balls and after that I don't think you'd be able to even put up much resistance anymore. You'd be left in a bloody heap, instinctively trying to protect your vital organs and waiting for the chimp to either finish you off or leave.

My moms friend owned a chimp.
He got rid of it after a week because it began to become confrontational and destroyed his apartment. It wasnt even triple digits in pounds and he could barely restrain it as a child ape. Fully grown, no fucking chance.

chimps are absolute savages. no way you can take on a chimp. they rip off faces and balls as a go to attack!! you dont have any fight in you after having your balls ripped off man.

I’d rip my own balls off just to confuse the chimp then while he’s processing what he just witnessed I’d kick him in the balls take his back and RNC that mofo

…you gotta be smarter than that damn dirty ape (typed in Charlton Heston’s voice)

Last edited:
My moms friend owned a chimp.
He got rid of it after a week because it began to become confrontational and destroyed his apartment. It wasnt even triple digits in pounds and he could barely restrain it as a child ape. Fully grown, no fucking chance.
They’re insanely strong, and no human is winning a one on one fight with an adult chimp.

I’d rip my own balls off just to confuse the chimp then while he’s processing what he just witnessed I’d kick him in the balls take his back and RNC that mofo

he gives you a big target.

Bodybuilderchimp.jpg

I've given this a lot of thought over the years and with my wealth of martial Arts capability i was thinking there are 10 animals most would deem dangerous who asses' i could kick.

1.Boa Constrictor.

ddzreq8-80fe272d-9a09-4b88-ad20-d217dce08cbd.gif

This species has been know to consume people in Laos whole. They're also quite abundant in the Everglades where they have decimated the local fauna populations. If i was ever to encounter this creature i'm confident I could blind this creature after a swift kick to it's balls.

2.Game Bred pit
MedicalUnfinishedGoosefish-max-1mb.gif

This is a hard one but after an Uchimata i could kick it in the balls then slap on a rear naked choke.

3. Orka aka Killer Whale
SickGreedyArizonaalligatorlizard-size_restricted.gif

This is easy as the creature swam toward me i would flip over its back grab it's fin then stick my dick in it's blow hole suffocating the massive fish.

4.Nile Hippo
K3G56G557YIHGL2KTFMWB6QAZA.jpg

This is easy as long as you can engage the beast on land and not in the water you can kick it in the balls then grab an inside heel hook.

5.Polar Bear
article-1102347-02E7B9EE000005DC-608_634x395.jpg

this is hard but once the beast rises up to swat me down i would kick it in the balls blind it and slap on a rear naked.

thoughts? what animal (dangerous) could you best?

honorable mentions

Rattle snake, Grizzly, Puma, Saltwater Croc, Megladon

You should train UFC bro then nothing can stop you.

I think I could take a big snake, b/c I think I could bite it and chew through it into two pieces before it could constrict around me.

You should train UFC bro then nothing can stop you.

I think I could take a big snake, b/c I think I could bite it and chew through it into two pieces before it could constrict around me.

Big up for the advice OG…but I already train teh UFC

Negative fauxrider
Simple search proves you wrong. Numerous studies show they do. Your bacteria saliva statement wasn’t even studied. It was a hypothesis that caught on. Educate yourself.

I can take them all out at least 90% of the time except killer whale then its 50/50

I was involved in a pitbull mauling a few years ago. I was out for a walk with my wife, and our 6-month old baby in his stroller. A middle-aged couple was walking ahead of us, maybe 50 feet or so away. Suddenly 5-6 pitbulls swarmed out of the nearest house and attacked the couple. Took them down to the ground, biting their heads & limbs. Blood everywhere. I told my wife to turn and walk (not run) away with the baby, then I ran into the frey and started kicking the dogs in the head, screaming at the top of my lungs, trying to scare them off. I kicked a few of them as hard as I could, right underneath the head and into the jaw.....it was like kicking a bowling ball. My foot hurt like hell for a week. Fortunately for me, the dogs' owners came out and called them away before the dogs really had a chance to turn against me. I think they were so fixated on the older couple that they didn't really register what I was. I got away fairly unscathed, but a few more seconds and it could have gone very differently.

In all honesty I owe that older couple a huge debt. If they hadn't been there, the dogs probably would have come after my family and baby. I don't even want to think about what could have happened then.

I reckon I could beat a male Kangaroo, I could die, and it wouldn't be easy, but I think it's possible..

Back